WrestleMania Daniel Bryan on if he will be involved in a match at WrestleMania 34

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Let that be loud and clear. That is going to happen if that does happen.

I doubt Vince is that Blue. I doubt WWE is that stupid, though. You want money? You keep Bryan. But again, WWE isn't that stupid. Are they?
If the WWE are stupid enough to constantly push a generic
action figure with no mic skills that everyone hates for 2+ years...
then yes...they are stupid enough to do that.

I think we all need to keep some perspective with Bryan returning.

Yeah...its awesome & I'm looking forward to seeing him wrestle...BUT...
its not like everything wrong with the WWE is going to be fixed because
he's back.

Reigns will continue to be pushed as the "top guy" no matter how loud
the crowds boo, the tag division will continue to be jobbed out to make
Reigns & Strowman look strong, the women will continue to have no
stories told as the fans are blinded with the word "REVOLUTION" &
Guys like Rusev will get nothing no matter how loud the crowds chant
for them. The fact Rusev isn't in the Wtrestlemania U.S title match is
proof enough of that.

I'm sorry to sound so negative...but the truth is just because Daniel is
back...doesn't mean the WWE will give the fans what they want.

They clearly don't care what the fans want & they know the fans will
stick around regardless because they have no "real" competition.

And unless the numbers & profits go down like they did in the mid 90's...
the WWE isn't going to change jack.

The only way the fans can truly change the WWE is to stop watching it.

Don't give them your money.

If the "numbers" fall enough...then maybe we will see some changes for
the better.

FYI:
I ILLEGALLY download every episode of RAW, SmackDown, NXT &
every pay per view...as well as TNA/GFW/Impact every week. (No 205 Live but...)

Untitled.png

If I want to watch the WWE product...I have no other choice.

I do purchase the pay per views on DVD once they are released here & I
have a few WWE pop vinyls.

That's it.

Would I buy more WWE merchandise if I could?

Yes I would...but all I can find here is Roman Reigns T-Shirts...and I'd rather
wear a T-Shirt with a picture of a dead tree on it.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Let that be loud and clear. That is going to happen if that does happen.

I doubt Vince is that Blue. I doubt WWE is that stupid, though. You want money? You keep Bryan. But again, WWE isn't that stupid. Are they?

I am glad that you and I agree for once :)

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
@Jacob Fox If Bryan resign now he put in that he can get out of his contact if he can't wrestle in WWE he can go else where. If another injury happen. Since I don't think Bryan wanted to set for 2 years again for his contact to come up. But the thing is WWE need him b/c that don't wanted to lose him so that why that wanted him clear now b/c that did not wanted to lose him. That could have clear him a year ago but b/c his contact was still far away that did not half to. Bryan has many doctor already clear like a year ago. Only WWE doctor would not clear him. Now that do b/c there like 6 month left of his contact.

You are a smart guy.

@Cloud Inless CM Punk come back not sure if that can happen. AJ Styles vs. Bryan at WM35 for the WWE Champion is more likely.

If Punk wrestles again, I have a feeling it will be ROH

kristen w

Jobber
Reaction score
Yeah I believe that you know all this time everybody wanted to say that Roman was going to take over and that talk he had with John Cena months back I guess it was as a thought you have done was kind of handing over the torch so to speak. I believe is Daniel Bryan comes back to the WWE red and wrestling that I hope he comes back in the in the Wrestlemania that would be the most profitable and the fans would go crazy I want Shane and Daniel Bryan against Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn. I think the fans would go nuts because Shane is he know he's not that he's not the wrestler all the time but he can hang in there and Daniel Bryan is a great you got to give it to him even if you don't like him it's too bad and I think Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens are not liked by the WWE universe and I think people would love to see them get what they have coming to them

Ironic I was totally right here Daniel Bryan and Shane are going to face Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens and I called it no spoilers nothing that was just what I thought would happen and I was right on first thing they said Daniel Bryan came out and said and I hope they don't lose because I honestly don't think they are going to like be able to win because if they do it's just going to be this back and forth crap with them doing whatever they want and nobody stopping them and that doesn't seem okay to me it's very boring and you know they're going to just do whatever and literally like I mean if all that was like normal and really happen you know with him hitting his back of his almost neck on the ring apron right there where the hardest part of the Ring I mean normally that would probably you know he wouldn't be walking right now he might have some serious issues for sure and you know Shane definitely would not be coming back for Wrestlemania but you know like I do I give all of them credit because they do get hurt in the ring for real not all the time but a lot of them have been hurt in the ring like Edge you know some of it's not steak Owen Hart died and you can't tell me that's not true look it up but anyways I'm just glad I was right I never really picked out anything to happen but I figured that they were going to do that because Daniel Bryan is so popular and everywhere it goes I mean they don't care it's just the YES Movement all over again like it was the beginning so I'm just glad I was right I think it'll be very interesting I think the crowd will go crazy it'll be interesting to see what Shane does does Shane's crazy when he gets involved in matches he jumps off of everything and I think that's what makes him a predictable because you never know what he's going to do and especially because now they both have a reason to hate these to the you know what anyways that's all I have to say about that except I'm not a fan of Kevin Owens sorry I never have been I don't like his screams like a child literally and Sami Zayn I think he's not booked well you know I think he's talented but I don't think they're using him properly so I almost think they should be if they were to win they shouldn't be on SmackDown or they both should be together either because this back-and-forth you're my friend you're not my friend I mean it's just stupid if somebody did the things that he supposedly did to me I would like probably kill him I would definitely wouldn't go and be best friends with them again so it's a little far-fetched so that is pretty much my take on it

kristen w

Jobber
Reaction score
So...as much as I want to be positive about wrestling...in my short time back with
the WWE product I have heard of & seen too many "decisions" that make no sense

~ The constant pushing of Roman Reigns no matter how much the "fans" resist it...
~ The WWE ignoring the success & momentum of Rusev Day...
~ Ryback flat out stating the WWE creative tried to take away everything that got
him over...
~ Damien Sandow making everything he was given "work" & still being released...
~ Wade Barrett stating the WWE took away his "Bad News" gimmick because it
was "Too" over...
~ The stalling of Braun Strowman...
~ The terrible booking of Bayley & Sasha Banks...
& of course...
the forced retirement & the following refusal to clear Daniel Bryan.

The Conspiracy Theory isn't that hard to buy into...especially when you look at
the timing of certain events.

Let's go back to when the true trouble started for Roman Reigns...the 2015 Royal
Rumble...& for the WWE...who caused that trouble for them?

Daniel Bryan.

And what happens over time...Daniel Bryan is TOLD to retire while the WWE
actually pull back on Roman's MONSTER push...and why is that?

Because they now know they have about 2 years to get Roman over as the
top babyface before Daniel Bryan will either be cleared or leave & wrestle for
another company.

(NJPW would treat Bryan like a King I'm sure)

For the next 2+ years the WWE try everything...literally EVERYTHING they can
to get Reigns over & into the spot they want him in...but of course...it doesn't work...
and now what happens?

Daniel Bryan is finally cleared because he'll simply walk away if he isn't & he's
the top babyface again simply because the fans care about him.

They like him...

He's a normal guy who loves wrestling...and the WWE fans can relate to that.

They can't relate to an over pushed Samoan plank of wood who is booked to
look so strong its almost laughable.

The fans can't & frankly don't want to relate to him because they know that's
exactly what Vince wants.

Its the "Negative Stone Cold" effect...Austin got over because we believed
Vince didn't want him in that top spot. Austin was a wild, trash talking rebel
who waged a war against his boss...and many fans felt like a kindred spirit
to Austin.

With Roman...we know Vince wants him in that top spot...no matter what they
show us, no matter if Roman is suspended, no matter if Roman destroyed one
of Vince's fancy sports cars by filling it with concrete (cement? whatever!)...we
know its all being done to get Roman into that top spot...and we all know Vince
wants that.

Well...FUCK what Vince wants.

That guy can have anything in the world he wants...so what about what we want
as your audience? The people that line your pockets Vince.

Well...I'm pretty sure a large portion of them WANT Daniel Bryan in that top spot...
and the YES! chants will prove that.

Your 2+ years is up Vince...

Now you have to deal with Daniel Bryan being more over than Reigns ever could...
& I hope it drives you fucking mad & keeps you up at night.

Conspiracy Theory or Not...lets see you ignore Daniel Bryan now he's back, refreshed
& ready to wrestle anyone & everyone.

I hope you hear the YES! chants even in your dreams.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
I totally agree with you and I'm only going to talk about one of them Braun strowman his likeability and the way he's come about and he's good on that he's okay in the mic now and you know doing promos and you know even seem to have a sense of humor you know when he's out of the ring of course you know I think that monster among men and you got you know him being not even really on the main card so I really don't get the whole going after the Tag Team Champions I think that's beneath him and he's a huge man who can run as fast as somebody quarter of his size and can drop kick which is just insane when is anybody seeing somebody that big do a dropkick or get knocked over there ropes by somebody and land on his feet it's crazy and you know I totally understand the whole room and thing two people I thought were at a point for kind of starting to like him I think that was when the shield kind of got back together and he just happened to be part of it but I don't know if they're ever going to totally be in it for him and I don't know if they're going to keep pushing it regardless I think that could be a mistake I think they need to do some more with Finn because he hasn't done anything with him since he won the universal title and then had to give it up right away because he hurt his shoulder or arm or whatever it was shoulder I think so I mean he's awesome you know I compare him to Rollins are very similar and he can do no wrong and I don't see how you don't push him with the amount of people that love that man to death I mean his Charisma the way the people just go crazy when his music comes on it's just nuts it's almost like that WWE Universe should just tell them what they should put on cuz then it might be a better show sometimes cuz a lot of times I don't even watch the Main Event because it's so boring they just don't always have such good stuff they they could pull some old stuff from like maybe WCW and put it in 01 I mean like there's some really good stuff that they have to pull it back from different eras and they have to do something because I don't know how they're getting me money they're getting and people watching I know people are still going to come but they're not coming and you know selling out they should be selling out other pay-per-views other than just WrestleMania