WrestleMania Daniel Bryan on if he will be involved in a match at WrestleMania 34

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
It also has to do with Vince Hates the Yes Chants and doesn't like the fact that it will take over the show which also hurts his golden boy roman reigns.
No. Just, no. There's a documentary on the WWE Network saying otherwise. Vince himself. VINCE HIMSELF encouraged Bryan to do the Yes chants.
Fuck...no wonder the Cruiserweights can't get over...they move
too fucking fast for the fans to fucking follow.
Mufasa Ali is currently on track to making that happen. He's now becoming the Daniel Bryan of the cruiserweights. He's now in the semifinals of the tournament and is now getting over with fans.

Last edited:

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Plz delete. I should've edited the above post, and I have. Sorry.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I'm quite aware of why you were saying you look like a jackass and I was saying that you don't. Yes, you're saying that the theory was proven wrong and you look like a jackass for saying you don't believe the theory after it was proven wrong. I get it. And I saying no you don't. You don't agree with the theory, it doesn't matter if you say it before or after he was cleared. I was aware of what you meant and I was telling you that doesn't make you a jackass. Just take the compliment.

And sorry but Daniel Bryan being cleared does not in any way prove the theory wrong. If anything, clearing him now REINFORCES the theory. He has been on the shelf for nearly three years despite being cleared by several doctors. He has been cleared by doctors for over two years and nothing has changed but they still kept him on the shelf. Now by clearing him at this point, it shows that the WWE was given the correct information by doctors YET STILL kept him on the shelf. I don't see how you think this disproves the theory. It is, in fact, the very essence of the theory.

This time period has given them ample time to advance the wrestlers they think should be at the top of the WWE. He has made it rather clear that he wants to wrestle, which means that he would have had to leave WWE at the end of August if they hadn't cleared him. Daniel Bryan appearing ANYWHERE would be big ratings for that wrestling company. And they clear him about 5 months before his contract expired. Seems like it is an incentive to keep him there. Of course if he stays, they will still have control over his career, including putting him back on the shelf should they decide to do that. So yeah, the theory has not been disproven.

If WWE had money problems at all the past three years, I could see your point. But they haven't. They've had record growth, record earnings, record stock prices and record operating income before depreciation and amortization. They could afford to keep Daniel Bryan on the shelf.
So...as much as I want to be positive about wrestling...in my short time back with
the WWE product I have heard of & seen too many "decisions" that make no sense.

~ The constant pushing of Roman Reigns no matter how much the "fans" resist it...
~ The WWE ignoring the success & momentum of Rusev Day...
~ Ryback flat out stating the WWE creative tried to take away everything that got
him over...
~ Damien Sandow making everything he was given "work" & still being released...
~ Wade Barrett stating the WWE took away his "Bad News" gimmick because it
was "Too" over...
~ The stalling of Braun Strowman...
~ The terrible booking of Bayley & Sasha Banks...
& of course...
the forced retirement & the following refusal to clear Daniel Bryan.

The Conspiracy Theory isn't that hard to buy into...especially when you look at
the timing of certain events.

Let's go back to when the true trouble started for Roman Reigns...the 2015 Royal
Rumble...& for the WWE...who caused that trouble for them?

Daniel Bryan.

And what happens over time...Daniel Bryan is TOLD to retire while the WWE
actually pull back on Roman's MONSTER push...and why is that?

Because they now know they have about 2 years to get Roman over as the
top babyface before Daniel Bryan will either be cleared or leave & wrestle for
another company.

(NJPW would treat Bryan like a King I'm sure)

For the next 2+ years the WWE try everything...literally EVERYTHING they can
to get Reigns over & into the spot they want him in...but of course...it doesn't work...
and now what happens?

Daniel Bryan is finally cleared because he'll simply walk away if he isn't & he's
the top babyface again simply because the fans care about him.

They like him...

He's a normal guy who loves wrestling...and the WWE fans can relate to that.

They can't relate to an over pushed Samoan plank of wood who is booked to
look so strong its almost laughable.

The fans can't & frankly don't want to relate to him because they know that's
exactly what Vince wants.

Its the "Negative Stone Cold" effect...Austin got over because we believed
Vince didn't want him in that top spot. Austin was a wild, trash talking rebel
who waged a war against his boss...and many fans felt like a kindred spirit
to Austin.

With Roman...we know Vince wants him in that top spot...no matter what they
show us, no matter if Roman is suspended, no matter if Roman destroyed one
of Vince's fancy sports cars by filling it with concrete (cement? whatever!)...we
know its all being done to get Roman into that top spot...and we all know Vince
wants that.

Well...FUCK what Vince wants.

That guy can have anything in the world he wants...so what about what we want
as your audience? The people that line your pockets Vince.

Well...I'm pretty sure a large portion of them WANT Daniel Bryan in that top spot...
and the YES! chants will prove that.

Your 2+ years is up Vince...

Now you have to deal with Daniel Bryan being more over than Reigns ever could...
& I hope it drives you fucking mad & keeps you up at night.

Conspiracy Theory or Not...lets see you ignore Daniel Bryan now he's back, refreshed
& ready to wrestle anyone & everyone.

I hope you hear the YES! chants even in your dreams.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

kristen w

Jobber
Reaction score
Yeah I believe that you know all this time everybody wanted to say that Roman was going to take over and that talk he had with John Cena months back I guess it was as a thought you have done was kind of handing over the torch so to speak. I believe is Daniel Bryan comes back to the WWE red and wrestling that I hope he comes back in the in the Wrestlemania that would be the most profitable and the fans would go crazy I want Shane and Daniel Bryan against Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn. I think the fans would go nuts because Shane is he know he's not that he's not the wrestler all the time but he can hang in there and Daniel Bryan is a great you got to give it to him even if you don't like him it's too bad and I think Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens are not liked by the WWE universe and I think people would love to see them get what they have coming to them

kristen w

Jobber
Reaction score
No. Just, no. There's a documentary on the WWE Network saying otherwise. Vince himself. VINCE HIMSELF encouraged Bryan to do the Yes chants.

Mufasa Ali is currently on track to making that happen. He's now becoming the Daniel Bryan of the cruiserweights. He's now in the semifinals of the tournament and is now getting over with fans.

I agree he is incredibly talented on the mat and in the air and I believe him and Cedric Alexander are both incredibly talented and I can't wait to watch the finals of the Tournament 2 declare that Cruiserweight Championship and it'll be interesting because they're pretty good friends and they're pretty similar in styles all around so it'll be kind of back and forth because still kind of counter each other and do the same stuff to each other so it'll be interesting and I think the first 5 minutes will be a bunch of that and then it might get a little heated but I think it that will be a good match a lot of their matches during a card or whatever are usually some of the top matches in the in the card so we'll have to wait and see I look forward to it

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
@Stone Cold X @Jacob Fox @Grievous Ok so he the REAL reason why Bryan was Clear his Contact was Ending 9-1-2018. Bryan was NOT going to resign with WWE and go wrestle for ROH or NJPW. So WWE had 2 choices either let him go one his contact is up. Or clear him and let him wrestle again and hope that he does good so much that Bryan will resign with WWE in the coming months. WWE Choices to clear him. I said you watch ones his contact get clear to being up WWE will clear him. And that what happen. All the other Doctor said Bryan was clear only doctor who did not was WWE one. Bryan said it himself on a podcast he did with Edge like a year ago. The are the facts guys. However reports are coming out that Bryan got to check in with the doctor every 1 a month until that feel ok that don't need him to check any more. Also to people that are saying it Roman keep mind Roman is on RAW and Bryan is on SmackDown!

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
@Stone Cold X @Jacob Fox @Grievous Ok so he the REAL reason why Bryan was Clear his Contact was Ending 9-1-2018. Bryan was NOT going to resign with WWE and go wrestle for ROH or NJPW. So WWE had 2 choices either let him go one his contact is up. Or clear him and let him wrestle again and hope that he does good so much that Bryan will resign with WWE in the coming months. WWE Choices to clear him. I said you watch ones his contact get clear to being up WWE will clear him. And that what happen. All the other Doctor said Bryan was clear only doctor who did not was WWE one. Bryan said it himself on a podcast he did with Edge like a year ago. The are the facts guys. However reports are coming out that Bryan got to check in with the doctor every 1 a month until that feel ok that don't need him to check any more. Also to people that are saying it Roman keep mind Roman is on RAW and Bryan is on SmackDown!

Sorry I am little confused. It seems like you agree with us in the first half of the post but disagree in the second so I am not 100% sure. Some of us figured he was cleared because they are trying to keep him from going anywhere. I think Daniel Bryan is smart enough to know that.

If Bryan resigns with WWE, though, and they bench him again, the backlash will be brutal. It would be a huge mistake and I hope they know it.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Sorry I am little confused. It seems like you agree with us in the first half of the post but disagree in the second so I am not 100% sure. Some of us figured he was cleared because they are trying to keep him from going anywhere. I think Daniel Bryan is smart enough to know that.

If Bryan resigns with WWE, though, and they bench him again, the backlash will be brutal. It would be a huge mistake and I hope they know it.

@Jacob Fox If Bryan resign now he put in that he can get out of his contact if he can't wrestle in WWE he can go else where. If another injury happen. Since I don't think Bryan wanted to set for 2 years again for his contact to come up. But the thing is WWE need him b/c that don't wanted to lose him so that why that wanted him clear now b/c that did not wanted to lose him. That could have clear him a year ago but b/c his contact was still far away that did not half to. Bryan has many doctor already clear like a year ago. Only WWE doctor would not clear him. Now that do b/c there like 6 month left of his contact.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I don't ever see Punk coming back but that would draw big time.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I don't ever see Punk coming back but that would draw big time.

I mean there a change but it really more on if CM Punk wanted to come back. I mean Vince for sure would take him back he always bring people back. But it really on CM Punk end if he wanted to come back. It really all comes down to if he wanted to be back. Not to mention there still that lawsuit right now going on with the doctor and CM Punk so if that end there would be more of a change. But again it more on CM Punk end if he wanted to come back. If he does I be the happy man in the world. Because I think CM Punk has more left to give us for wrestling matches..

Last edited:

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa

Let that be loud and clear. That is going to happen if that does happen.

I doubt Vince is that Blue. I doubt WWE is that stupid, though. You want money? You keep Bryan. But again, WWE isn't that stupid. Are they?

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I mean there a change but it really more on if CM Punk wanted to come back. I mean Vince for sure would take him back he always bring people back. But it really on CM Punk end if he wanted to come back. It really all comes down to if he wanted to be back. Not to mention there still that lawsuit right now going on with the doctor and CM Punk so if that end there would be more of a change. But again it more on CM Punk end if he wanted to come back. If he does I be the happy man in the world. Because I thin k CM Punk has more left to give us for wrestling matches..
I could see him going elsewhere to wrestle before WWE but he said multiple times he is invested in MMA now.