WrestleMania Daniel Bryan on if he will be involved in a match at WrestleMania 34

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
This is so painful to keep reading & hearing about.

Seriously...Daniel Bryan being cleared & CM Punk returning...I swear to fucking God.

The WWE WILL NOT CLEAR Daniel Bryan...not now...not ever...and if they
do I will eat an entire chocolate cheesecake on Skype for you all to watch.

The WWE does not want Daniel Bryan wrestling for them again...for 2 reasons...

1). The Concussion Lawsuit...
&
2). Roman Reigns being the top Babyface...

The WWE is not going to go to all this effort to get Reigns over and then simply
clear Bryan because they know what will happen.

The fans will just start chanting for Daniel Bryan at every opportunity and the
WWE does not want that.

They want the fans to cheer who they want...and that is Roman.

Bryan: "Are you going to clear me to compete?"

WWE: "No"

Bryan: "Goodbye!"

Rumor is they offered him a "role" at Wrestlemania and he turned it down because
it didn't involve him actually wrestling.

Daniel Bryan should walk away from the WWE & if he honestly believes he can
wrestle without turning himself into a vegetable...then fine...he can go and wrestle
elsewhere.

Bryan has a wife & a child now...so I truly hope he knows what he is doing.

It is easy for me to have this opinion because I have no emotional connection to
Bryan or Punk because I wasn't around to see them at the height of their popularity.

I am focused on the performers who are signed to the company & who can actually
wrestle.

All I know is that the WWE didn't want Bryan in the top spot & had him put Reigns
over...even though it pissed off nearly their entire fan base.

I personally don't think its healthy or right to keep Daniel (or Paige) around on TV if
they cannot compete in the ring. It is simply a tease for the fans which will end in
disappointment.

And we all know how good the WWE is at disappointing its fans.

You have a cheesecake to eat. Plus @OniBlackDog said he'll take one for the team and do it with you if you send him the cheesecake.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Agree with all of that except for the concussion lawsuit... if that were true, they wouldn’t let someone like Kurt wrestle, or hell even taker. WWE has one sole reason for not letting Bryan wrestle: he’s too over. It “could” damage reigns. And they don’t want that.

Sure, WWE is worried about concussions, but obviously not too much given the guys they still let wrestle, wrestle.

@edge4ever You seen to forget about Braun...

Redboy123@

Reaction score

Seriously...Daniel Bryan being cleared & CM Punk returning...I swear to fucking God.

&

The WWE is not going to go to all this effort to get Reigns over and then simply

WWE does not want that.

Rumor is they offered him a "role" at Wrestlemania and he turned it down because

wrestle without turning himself into a vegetable...then fine...he can go and wrestle
elsewhere.

It is easy for me to have this opinion because I have no emotional connection to
Bryan or Punk because I wasn't around to see them at the height of their popularity.

wrestle.

All I know is that the WWE didn't want Bryan in the top spot & had him put Reigns

I personally don't think its healthy or right to keep Daniel (or Paige) around on TV if
they cannot compete in the ring. It is simply a tease for the fans which will end in
disappointment.

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
Hahahahaha hahahahahaha
hehehehehege hohohoho hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hehehe hahahaha hahahaha...*cough *cough

Ok ill stop now...

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

&

WWE does not want that.

elsewhere.

wrestle.

disappointment.

@Grievous Breaking: WWE Clears Daniel Bryan To Return To Action - SEScoops Care to rethink that???

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
Hahahahaha hahahahahaha
hehehehehege hohohoho hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hehehe hahahaha hahahaha...*cough *cough

Ok ill stop now...

Now stop! We can't let Grievous eat that cheesecake, it's not good for him. He's my friend, I love him and I think we need to look out for his health. So let's give him a feast of

download (1).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Now stop! We can't let Grievous eat that cheesecake, it's not good for him. He's my friend, I love him and I think we need to look out for his health. So let's give him a feast of

View attachment 5031
..... Ick!
Hey, Now... I'd be glad to hv a slice or two of that Delicious Cheese Cake! :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:
@Grievous

Redboy123@

Reaction score
WWE not letting Bryan wrestle because he would be more over then Roman. I wholeheartedly disagree with that opinion. I look like a jackass for saying that right after Bryan being cleared...but still lol.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
WWE not letting Bryan wrestle because he would be more over then Roman. I wholeheartedly disagree with that opinion. I look like a jackass for saying that right after Bryan being cleared...but still lol.

While I disagree with you, you don't look like a jackass about it. I mean, I am probably the most anti conspiracy theory person on the site and I subscribe to that theory. But it is a conspiracy theory nonetheless

Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score

Redboy123@

Reaction score
While I disagree with you, you don't look like a jackass about it. I mean, I am probably the most anti conspiracy theory person on the site and I subscribe to that theory. But it is a conspiracy theory nonetheless
I mean I look like a Jackass because Im saying my point after news just breaking that proves that Roman isnt the reason for Bryan not being cleared. Because nothing is stopping Bryan being cleared. Cuz he has just been cleared. How can you subscribe to a theory that has just been proven wrong.

But yeah before the breaking news I would wholeheartedly disagree because why would WWE not want to make money. Im not talking about Rusev Day calander money, im talking Dbry money

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I mean I look like a Jackass because Im saying my point after news just breaking that proves that Roman isnt the reason for Bryan not being cleared. Because nothing is stopping Bryan being cleared. Cuz he has just been cleared. How can you subscribe to a theory that has just been proven wrong.

But yeah before the breaking news I would wholeheartedly disagree because why would WWE not want to make money. Im not talking about Rusev Day calander money, im talking Dbry money

I'm quite aware of why you were saying you look like a jackass and I was saying that you don't. Yes, you're saying that the theory was proven wrong and you look like a jackass for saying you don't believe the theory after it was proven wrong. I get it. And I saying no you don't. You don't agree with the theory, it doesn't matter if you say it before or after he was cleared. I was aware of what you meant and I was telling you that doesn't make you a jackass. Just take the compliment.

And sorry but Daniel Bryan being cleared does not in any way prove the theory wrong. If anything, clearing him now REINFORCES the theory. He has been on the shelf for nearly three years despite being cleared by several doctors. He has been cleared by doctors for over two years and nothing has changed but they still kept him on the shelf. Now by clearing him at this point, it shows that the WWE was given the correct information by doctors YET STILL kept him on the shelf. I don't see how you think this disproves the theory. It is, in fact, the very essence of the theory.

This time period has given them ample time to advance the wrestlers they think should be at the top of the WWE. He has made it rather clear that he wants to wrestle, which means that he would have had to leave WWE at the end of August if they hadn't cleared him. Daniel Bryan appearing ANYWHERE would be big ratings for that wrestling company. And they clear him about 5 months before his contract expired. Seems like it is an incentive to keep him there. Of course if he stays, they will still have control over his career, including putting him back on the shelf should they decide to do that. So yeah, the theory has not been disproven.

If WWE had money problems at all the past three years, I could see your point. But they haven't. They've had record growth, record earnings, record stock prices and record operating income before depreciation and amortization. They could afford to keep Daniel Bryan on the shelf.