Weekly TNA Impact Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
TNA's touching tribute to Chyna.
ChH1WbqWgAMM3RQ.jpg

So touching they couldn't even bother looking up her year of birth. Chyna was born in 1969, not 1970.

The absolute circus this company is

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
TNA's touching tribute to Chyna.
ChH1WbqWgAMM3RQ.jpg

So touching they couldn't even bother looking up her year of birth. Chyna was born in 1969, not 1970.

The absolute circus this company is

Many sources including the her own page made that mistake, Blaming TNA is only feeding a jerk off contest.

EDIT: Found it.
75bc0afed3e842d0b419773a9ddce594

Stopspot

Reaction score
Many sources including the her own page made that mistake, Blaming TNA is only feeding a jerk off contest.
Chyna's page doesn't even list her age to begin with.

And because "other sources" also fail at doing research doesn't excuse TNA from it.
Whoever at the TNA warehouse and auto shop was in charge of putting that picture was too lazy to go on fucking wikipedia or IMDB and checking her date of birth, and whoever green lit it going on air (looking at you Gaburick) were equally as lazy. And this is just par the course of TNA being the baddest run wrestling company on the planet.

TNA is a company run by a bunch of literal idiots with little to no idea how to make people work for them outside of making nazis force them to (see how TNA handled their production staff threatening to walk after not being paid for almost 4 months). And now a company said nazis are involved with are in the process of purchasing TNA because Dixie was dumb enough to take out a loan with them using majority shares in the company as deposit, when there at the same time were multiple buyers willing to buy 50+% of the company off of her.

For the sake of the talent and ground floor staff, TNA needs to have every single person in a position of power backstage kicked out and some competent people instated instead. It's pretty obvious that since Pritchard (the only competent one backstage) left and Panda cut the funding in 2013 that it has been a slow slippery slope into death for TNA

Last edited:

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Tna are a fucking joke, does not take much time to check things out before posting a tribute. If your going to mention her just do a little bit of work for once.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Caleb Konley is TNA.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

Caleb Konley is someone I don't know much about, same with Sienna, but I hear they're good so I'm fine with it. Robbie E has also re-signed, he's great.

Fantastic news! Keep 'em coming.

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin

Caleb Konley is someone I don't know much about, same with Sienna, but I hear they're good so I'm fine with it. Robbie E has also re-signed, he's great.

Fantastic news! Keep 'em coming.

I don't get why people still sign with TNA; I understand people may not have any other offers on the table and TNA do need to re-stock their roster but... Would you jump on the Titanic when it was sinking? I know I wouldn't.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I don't get why people still sign with TNA; I understand people may not have any other offers on the table and TNA do need to re-stock their roster but... Would you jump on the Titanic when it was sinking? I know I wouldn't.
You get to wrestle with people like Galloway, EC3, Storm etc. on live TV that is broadcasted all over the world with a big chance of winning gold if you're good. IMO, if TNA is actually sold soon, assuming it's a competent buyer, TNA can be stable and then you can work your way up comfortably.

Also,

Signed:
Braxton Sutter(Pepper Parks)
Basille Baracca(Sylvester Lefort)
Baron Dax(Marcus Louis)
Caleb Konley
Allie(Cherry Bomb)
Sienna(Allysin Kay)

Re-Signed:
Robbie E

Then we also have James Storm who recently re-joined TNA after his brief stint in NXT and the likes of Bram who, uhh, well, he's got a multi-year deal or something. *hides*

Stopspot

Reaction score
A TNA contract right now really doesn't mean anything. These pay per appearance deals and they basically only limit where you can work (no ROH, no WWE, no Lucha underground).

Only the absolute top tier of talent get guaranteed money from TNA at this point. Caleb Konley is still going to work indies, same with Alisyn Kay.

These are not the contracts of old. Which is a mature decision on TNA's part in realizing that they cannot offer full time work to talent at this point

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
One would assume a place on TV, is one the biggest reasons. It doesn't make any difference, the wrestlers are secure with their indy bookings. TNA is just the thing for an extra pay deal, more exposure and some experience.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker