Weekly TNA Impact Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
rsz_impact.png

Thursday nights @ 8/7c on POP
Use this thread to discuss the weekly going ons on Impact Wrestling. Use it as a live discussion when the show airs or to discuss tidbits about the show that you do not feel justify a thread of its own.

Carry on.​

Last edited by a moderator:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
- TNA is moving their company headquarters from the offices at Cummins Station in Nashville, Tennessee to the warehouse they have used for ShopTNA.com operations, also in Nashville, according to PWInsider.

The move is set to happen in early May and has been planned for a while. Dixie Carter's previous company, Trifecta, was also located at Cummins Station and TNA has been there since Dixie and Panda Energy got involved.

LMAOO! [HASHTAG]#TFA[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#OutOfBuildness[/HASHTAG]

Stopspot

Reaction score
Confirmed for a mom and pop shop now

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Sigh... I hear they could get new investors but Dixie needs to give up her majority share of the company. Can she just do it? At this point, it's really sad, like TNA had a good start to the POP era but things don't look bright, if they're getting kicked out of their offices and need to raise money for airfare to the Orlando tapings. Heck, I wish she sold it to Jarrett and the GFW angle resulted in him taking over the company, reading to start the POP era with new TV tapings every damn month. As a big TNA fan since 2012, I just wish we could go back to TNA being bright and full of hype; now, we lost guys like AJ, Aries, Roode, EY, Sting etc. And of course, whilst we do have talents like EC3 coming in, TNA feels A LOT smaller and they need a... Miracle.

Stopspot

Reaction score
POP has dropped TNA's second airing on Tuesday nights.

It begins again

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Sigh... I hear they could get new investors but Dixie needs to give up her majority share of the company. Can she just do it? At this point, it's really sad, like TNA had a good start to the POP era but things don't look bright, if they're getting kicked out of their offices and need to raise money for airfare to the Orlando tapings. Heck, I wish she sold it to Jarrett and the GFW angle resulted in him taking over the company, reading to start the POP era with new TV tapings every damn month. As a big TNA fan since 2012, I just wish we could go back to TNA being bright and full of hype; now, we lost guys like AJ, Aries, Roode, EY, Sting etc. And of course, whilst we do have talents like EC3 coming in, TNA feels A LOT smaller and they need a... Miracle.
Given how GFW has gone Jarrett could have been a worse choice. TNA is in the shitter but at least it's not selling a golden pyramid down there.

roadblock

Jobber
Reaction score
TNA President Dixie Carter reportedly promised employees at a staff meeting last week that big things are on the horizon for the company. TNA officials are still meeting with potential investors and partners.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Given how GFW has gone Jarrett could have been a worse choice. TNA is in the shitter but at least it's not selling a golden pyramid down there.
True, true... although, the real biggest problem GFW has faced so far (in my opinion) has been getting a TV deal in place. TNA has been able to get POP TV this year and so I wonder if JJ would've been able to work with the existing roster + new additions, given that he would have his own new backing AND the TV deal. To be fair though, it IS a lot of "what if"s.

I really hope that TNA can survive this, it surprises me that they spent like 300k on Storm? I think it was that amount, but then they don't have enough money for tapings.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Bennett getting that push. Defeated EC3 and Roode got his backed fucked to the brim.

ChA_lG8UoAAfeHB.jpg