Official WWE Spoilers Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Pyro having another meltdown about a favourite of his losing matches. Not surprised there.

Sound looking SD, but I'd of thought the LayCool/Natalya feud was over and done with, but no complaints here, so long as horse face doesn't get involved it's all sweet.

2/3 falls match should really go to Del Rio, and fuck it, make it Edge/ADR for the title at the Rumble to "test the waters" so to speak.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I love how hilariously bad the Divas division is. They monster push LayCool, throw every possible accolade at them, put them over virtually everyone then once they lose the titles, just constantly have them lose to the same people they were squashing weeks before. It's great to see really, well read as I don't pay attention to that trash really and the sooner they split them up and let Layla go on her own the better, there's nothing new or exciting left for them to do.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
source = pwpix.net
transpixel.gif

WWE Superstars (Airing Thursday on WGN America):

* Yoshi Tatsu b. Zack Ryder

* Tyson Kidd & Ted DiBiase b. WWE United States Champion Daniel Bryan w/The Bella Twins & Mark Henry

* Tyler Reks pinned JTG

* Chris Masters defeated Curt Hawkins with the Masterlock

SmackDown, Airing Friday:

* World Heavyweight Champion Edge beat Kane in a Last Man Standing Match to open the show.

* Kofi Kingston beat Dolph Ziggler to win the WWE Intercontinental Title. After the match, Dolph attacked Kofi. Vickie Guerrero demands a restart and the match resumes. Kofi wins again.

* Backstage segment with Drew McIntyre and Kelly Kelly.

* Drew McIntyre vs. Big Show vs. Cody Rhodes to determine a new #1 contender to the World Title is next. Vickie Guerrero comes out and adds Dolph Ziggler to the match. Ziggler won the match by pinning Cody. Afterward, Wade Barrett came out and attacked Big Show.

* A promo aired for Ezekiel Jackson coming to SmackDown.

* Michelle McCool beat Kelly Kelly. Layla and McCool attacked Kelly after the match until Drew McIntyre came out to make the save.

* Alberto Del Rio vs. Rey Mysterio in a 2 of 3 Falls Match is up next. Del Rio hits an armbreaker after dodging the 619 to score the first pinfall. Rey gets the second fall but Del Rio wins the third fall and the match after interference from Ricardo Rodriguez. After the match, Mysterio beats up Ricardo.
Superstars is going to have some damn good wrestling

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Glad Del Rio got the win. Hmm @ Barrett attacking Big Show. Was gonna say that is embarrassing how Dolph lost twice but got redeemed by getting a world title shot. Hell of a push for Dolph who honestly has been earning it on his in ring performances since he has become I.C champion.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Wade to SD is permanent according to PWInsider

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Best thing that could happen to Smackdown and him maybe if they grown a brain and learn how to book with a direction. Gonna assume the ultimate thing he is gonna do is feud with Taker upon return.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I'd laugh if they made him Kane's lackey, just because of the reaction Pyro would have.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I would laugh for that reason but then be like fuck Smackdown even more at the same time. Not gonna happen though I think he's there to feud with Taker or at least feud with Edge soon.

Baller

Reaction score
What a great night for the fantasy squad. Hopefully Kofi feuds wtih Cody Rhodes.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
You mean what a good night for the guy owning Kofi Kingston and LayCool, don't you? :p

I'd be all for Cody and Kofi having a best of 7 series.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
It makes sense to send Wade to Smackdown. Just a shame they're going to put him in a feud with Big Show and not with Edge for the World Title.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I look forward to those epic encounters between Big Show & Wade, jesus.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Source: Nodq.com

Dark match- Showtime Percy Watson defeated Tyler Reks

Superstars--Chris Masters and JTG defeated Chavo Guerrero and Curt Hawkins. Fun back and forth match, Masters won with a Masterlock on Chavo.

Smackdown opened with Kofi celebrating his title win from last week. Jack Swagger interrupted, which led to-
Kofi Kingston defeating Jack Swagger. Not sure if this was a title match. Fun back and forth match, Kofi won with the SOS, but it appeared the ending was botched when Swagger didn't kick out at the right time.

Next, they filmed the opening and pyro. Del Rio came out and put himself over and talked about winning the Rumble. He was interrupted by R-Truth, who was interrupted by Dashing Cody Rhodes, who was interrupted by Rey Mysterio. A brawl was broken up by Teddy Long, which led to--
Rey Mysterio and Rtruth defeated Cody Rhodes and Alberto Del Rio. Another fun back and forth match, Rey won after a 619 and top rope splash onto Rhodes. Mysterio slipped off the rope performing the splash, and laughed it off afterward.

Trent Barretta beat Drew McIntyre. Drew dominated the match, was looking to Gorilla press Barretta over the top, when he slipped off for a quick roll-up win.

McIntyre attacked Barretta in the back, but stopped when Kelly Kelly walked in. He apologized and told her he had aggression issues, and she told him she didn't like being around people who cause others pain, and told him to grow up.

Wade Barrett vs Big Show went to a no contest. When Big Show had the upper hand, Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel stormed the ring to help Wade. Ezekiel Jackson also showed up and joined in on the beat down. They all joined hands and celebrated together.

Beth Phoenix defeated Michelle McCool. McCool controlled most of the match and worked over Beths injured knee. Finish came when Beth went for the Glam Slam and Michelle rolled through for a pin, but Beth rolled back through for the win. Layla and Michelle are both great looking women, and Beth is pretty hot too.

Cutting Edge with special guests Dolph Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero. Lots of back and forth and jabs at Vickie. She gets amazing heat, I could barely hear when she talked, and I was front row. She said Dolph was a real man, and showed footage of Edge making out with Alicia Fox the day before he married Vickie. Edge said he also had some footage to share, and showed AJ and Primo walking in on Dolph and Kaitlyn making out 2 months ago. Edge knocked Dolph out of the ring. Vickie slapped him several times, and he looked to spear her, but was pulled from the ring and beat down by Dolph. He and Vickie stood over Edge and made out to close the show. Very good segment.
So a SD version of Nexus is happening. Thing I wonder is will they still be called Nexus or is this what Punk was talking about when he said that Nexus would take over the entire WWE and not just Raw.