Official WWE Spoilers Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Regarding Rate the Wrestler.

Well, we're going to start this **** over again. Its all gone but that don't matter none to me.

So yeah starting tonight once I pick the first guy again we'll be starting over.

****ty, but I was thinking that maybe this is for the best, RTW started to get more responses towrds the end and that could effect ratings.

MJ807

Reaction score
Good good just save it on word or something you don't know what could happen.

Slash

Reaction score
Good to hear your keeping it up dude you were doing a good job with it.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Danke.

My goal was to get to at least day 100 and I'm going to get there.

Montana

I recall some of the old ratings if it matters

taker 98

Hbk 96
Rock 96
Jericho 95 i think

Bret Hart 93

andre 86
Eddie 86 ( i believe)
Sting 83
Beniot 87

Brutus 30

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Post and discuss any Raw, SD, NXT or Superstars spoilers here.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWE Smackdown SPOILERS 12/17

PWTorch

Smackdown taping for Friday, December 17

For the final WWE Smackdown episode leading to the TLC PPV...

Edge promo starts the show. He introduces a video montage of last few week's events, talks about the World Title match this Sunday, and leaves. Pretty uneventful.

Miz vs. Rey Mysterio is later tonight.

Teddy Long and Edge are talking in back. The TLC match is changed to Fatal Four-way with Del Rio and Mysterio added.

(1) Kofi Kingston & Kaval beat IC champion Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger. Great match as expected.

Miz was interviewed by Jack Korpela. He talks about how he has had a busy week and promises to put Orton through a table on Sunday.

JTG has a new segment called Str8 Outta Brooklyn talking about the TLC PPV. He has a good Justin Beiber joke.

Kelly Kelly and Drew McIntyre are in the back. Drew is hitting on Kelly Kelly, then Kaitlyn interrupts.

"Dashing" Cody Rhodes's weekly grooming tip is about hair and how to blow dry.

(2) Cody Rhodes beat Chris Masters. Short, uneventful match.

(3) WWE champion The Miz beat Rey Mysterio after interference by Del Rio. Great match. Afterward, Edge runs in to help Rey. Teddy Long comes out and makes a tag match for later tonight with Del Rio and Miz vs. Rey and Edge.

Lay-Cool promo time. They try to call off the tables match, then Natalya and Beth Phoenix come out with a table gift wrapped like Christmas present. After typical back and forth banter, Beth unwraps the table and it's pink with a painting of Lay-Cool looking like a couple of witches. Catfight ensues with Beth and Natalya trying to suplex Layla through the table, but Michelle saves her.

(4) WWE Unified tag champions Santino & Koslov beat Tyler Reks & Chavo Guerrero.

(5) WWE champion The Miz & Alberto Del Rio vs. Rey Mysterio & Edge goes to a No Contest. Kane interferes to have the match thrown out, Edge and Kane go at it, and the entire roster runs out trying to separate them. All hell breaks loose, Drew McIntyre attacks Rey at ringside, and Edge eventually spears Kane. Awesome Ending. End taping.

Post-Smackdown Dark Match: Edge beat World Hvt. champion Kane via DQ; Kane retained the World Title. Kane hit Edge with a chair for the DQ. Kane tried again, but he was speared to close the show.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Meh, sounds pretty dull. I'll download regardless. For some reason SmackDown doesn't interest me as much as RAW.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I'm not a fan of changing the TLC match to a 4way.

Reaction score
No injuries to speak of, not sure why it can't of just stayed as 2 seperate matches. IMO 'Taker's shoulder isn't healing as well as they'd of liked, and they couldn't do his *gong* bit to distract Kane for Edge's win to setup Kane/Taker III @ Mania.

Hopefully Alberto wins the title. Well, anyone but that midget fuck

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Source: Nodq.com

Thanks to readers Eric & Robert for sending in the following updates from the WWE Smackdown taping tonight:

Dark Match:

Percy Watson of NXT Season 2 pinned Curtis Hawkins.

Smackdown (Airing Friday)
The show opens with Dolph Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero talking about last week's match against John Cena. Kofi Kingston comes out as does Jack Swagger. They both want a rematch from TLC. A fight breaks out and Teddy Long announces a triple threat for the Intercontinental Title later tonight.

Big Show beat Cody Rhodes by count out when Cody walked out.

Drew McIntyre beat Trent Baretta after the referee stopped the match when Trent missed a dive. After the match, Drew hit his DDT finisher on Trent on the floor.

Edge and Rey Mysterio beat Kane and Alberto Del Rio. Mysterio hit Del Rio with a 619 and Edge pinned him after a spear for the win.

WWE Divas champion Natalya & Beth Phoenix beat LayCool when Beth pinned McCool with the Glam Slam.

Alberto Del Rio vs. Rey Mysterio in a 2 of 3 Falls Match is also announced for the first SmackDown of 2011.

Dolph Ziggler beat Kofi Kingston and Jack Swagger in a triple threat. Dolph rolled Kofi up after he hit Trouble in Paradise on Swagger.

It was announced that the first SmackDown of 2011 will be main evented by Edge vs. Kane in a Last Man Standing match.

They made references to Teddy Long's New Years Eve party so those may appear as backstage segments.
Smackdown still directionless I see. I mean Rey/Del Rio in a 2/3 falls match is gonna be a good match but the feud has no purpose anymore.

Baller

Reaction score
Those are great spoilers for my fantasy team. Natalya wins, Rey wins, Zigglers wins, and then a best 2 out of 3 falls f or Rey and ADR. That is what I am talking about right there

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
PLEASE have ADR go over in the 2 out of 3 falls match. For the love of God. He's supposed to be being built into a star. All this jobbing to Rey and Edge is getting embarassing.

Of course, we all know Rey will win the first 2 falls, the match will be over, he'll 619 Del Rio with a chair covering his face, drag him to the top of the ramp, dive onto him off the stage through a table and we'll never see him again, and another promising young star will be ruined by SmackDown.