Official Women of Wrestling Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

???

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, but if they pushed it like Cena's, that means we'd have to hear it during the show. Fuck her fans, I'm being selfish. Having to hear that every week would almost be enough for me to stop tuning in.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Apparently she got hacked and her and Jomo aren't broken up.

- Melina noted on Twitter today that she is still with John Morrison and they have not broken up. She wrote: "Peeps, I'm still in Vegas. Jomo & I R 2together, doing great! Hackers suck BizzALLS!"

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Tough Enough's diva ranks will be good if they go solely for indy girls like Lizzy

Posted by PWPIX on 01/02/2011

-- Lizzy Valentine revealed to fans last week on Facebook that the casting director for the upcoming season of WWE Tough Enough is urging her to submit an application for the USA Network reality show.

She wrote, "I was contacted by the casting director of WWE Tough Enough. They want me to submit, but I really had no intention of doing so. What do u guys think? Your opinions are extremely important in this decision!!!"

Valentine has taken part in tryouts before WWE officials in the past, but has never been offered a contract. She enrolled in the 2005 Diva Search contest, but did not make the final cut. More recently, she appeared on Wrestlicious Takedown as Kandy Kisses and worked a tryout match for TNA Wrestling. She also appeared as Evan Bourne's valet on the short-lived MTV series Wrestling Society X.
Her and Bourne were the one bright spot of WSX to me.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Eve said she was filming something, wondering if it has anything to do with this.

???

Banned
Reaction score
Ugh, crappy WSX explosions with intentionally crappy camerawork flashback.

I wasn't even aware they were having a new Tough Enough. I guess that shows how much wrestling news I usually read aside from in this thread.

Reaction score
Melina trying to pevent embarrassment I'm thinking. Stupid cunt. If they were to hack, surely they'd post better shit on there than a fake breakup.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I can get you disliking her but damn

Actually I should have know it was fake because of the whole face heel thing. That sounds pretty silly and probably really did get hacked.

Reaction score
A little overboard perhaps but yeah, I hate the woman.

I doubt it, she's posted shit on there before, iirc something about Triple H burying someone etc. Still, fuck her, more discussion of KONG~!

Reaction score
-- Divas-365.com has an article about Brooke Adams, a.k.a. TNA's Miss Tessmacher, talking about her situation on leaving WWE with her official website owner. She addressed the rumors about the furry boots and the argument with Melina backstage, stating, "The reason I left WWE never had anything to do with her, that was just a rumor. When I left I was actually the only person that liked her. She was such a rude, fake, b***h to everyone. She then tried to turn my girls Layla & Kelly Kelly against me by telling them a lie that I said which in reality was a rumour that SHE started. It was never anything I said. I can't stand her and neither can most of the rest."

Let me guess, that's another person making shit up about her now? Fuck sake she must be absolutely terrible to work with

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
If a lot of people dislike her than so be it don't mean I got to dislike her.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Little Sunny interview highlights here. Makes a somewhat decent point about the divas.

- Alfonso Castillo of Newsday.com recently spoke with former WWE Diva Sunny. Here are a few highlights:

You're often referred to as WWE's first Diva, and yet you did very little wrestling during your time in WWE. Do you think some of WWE's current Divas would be more valuable outside of the ring then inside of it?

Yes, maybe some of them. I've never been a huge fan of women's "wrestling", and have always thought it's best left to the guys. Some of the girls out there aren't so talented INSIDE the ring, and I think that just exposes the business even more. You wouldn't put a Doctor with a shaky hand into surgery, now would you? (laughs)

You returned to WWE in 2009 as part of the Divas battle royal, but were barely featured at all on television. Do you have any regrets about how your WWE return worked out?

My actual return was on the 15th Anniversary of RAW show, in December of '07, and I was featured nicely then. Had my own music, entrance, introduction, it was fun! Doing Wrestlemania was just the icing on top of that. I had a blast, but pay-per-view's are timed out and so stringently, that there was nothing anyone could do to focus on any of the girls.

You've worked for just about every major wrestling organization at one time or another - from WWE, to WCW, to the original ECW to even Ring of Honor. What's been your favorite place to work, and what was your least Favorite?

Favorite has to be WWE...that's where I was allowed to shine the most, and peak in my career. Least favorite is definitely WCW....everyone was miserable there, (laughs), and I was very happy when that misery ended ! (laughs)

Reaction score
Some aren't that talented inside the ring, but compared to 15 years ago when she was in the 'E, a fuckload more are capable of putting on a short match. Honestly, asides from Rosa Mendes and Kaitlyn, the rostered divas are all capable of watchable matches (still botchy but watchable)

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
That's for damn sure. Despite the fact that the division could be a hell of a lot better today at the point she was around the idea of women wrestling was far in the back of their minds.