Official Football Discussion Thread 2014/15

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aniking

Reaction score
I didn't see you bottlers making any predictions, grow some balls armchair supporters.

Fantastic defence of how brilliant of a supporter you are. Seriously, we've gone through this countless times over the past few years and you STILL have no clue. :lmao

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Also, I did make predictions you only need to check the first post in this thread to see that:lmao

And also :lmaoat Cork's Championship predictions:187:

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
And also :lmaoat Cork's Championship predictions:187:

Yeah, only another 40 games and 120 points to play for, so far out on my predictions like....

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Anilikng when you buy a season ticket I will reply to your posts. Go away to the rugby or cricket thread or some shit.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Yeah, only another 40 games and 120 points to play for, so far out on my predictions like....

Of course, but like wise you can't say that Chelsea have the title wrapped up after just four games either. They do look the team to beat though. The bottom of the table looks more interesting to me the PL this season.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Liverpool aren't a threat (never were), Man City look shaky as hell, we will fall away from contention in March and lol Man Utd.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I don't watch or care, but I pick Arsenal because I like the name.

Will check when it's over to see if I was right.

Reactions: The Cork

Aniking

Reaction score
Anilikng when you buy a season ticket I will reply to your posts. Go away to the rugby or cricket thread or some shit.

You really gonna be that pathetic again, just like last year? Same deal as last year - not in your fucking country bud! Oh but that's right, how could I forget, Cork's intelligence states that I have no clue because I don't live in England hey? You're a dumbass.

The reason you don't reply to my posts is because you know I'm right and that your opinions are so far flawed it's insane.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Liverpool aren't a threat (never were), Man City look shaky as hell, we will fall away from contention in March and lol Man Utd.

But if you had a chance last season then you must have a chance this season because you have improved your squad this time.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
But if you had a chance last season then you must have a chance this season because you have improved your squad this time.

Doesn't work like that, Chelsea and Man City improved more than we did.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
No, sure but there is a difference between making them favourites and writing Arsenal off. I think you guys are getting better all the time and should be able to challenge consistenly in the coming years. The one thing which maybe good for you right now is that your team have started slowly, but know you can improve, whereas Chelsea have started on fire and so may only have one place to go which is down.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Did you watch the Dortmund game?

That's a Dortmund with most it's big stars injured and without Lewandowski this season, and they slaughtered us.

Danny Welbeck reminds me of Bendtner.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Did you watch the Dortmund game?

That's a Dortmund with most it's big stars injured and without Lewandowski this season, and they slaughtered us.

Danny Welbeck reminds me of Bendtner.

No I think he's a good buy for you. His work rate is good, he has pace and is a good team player, and still has his best years ahead of him.

Anyway, good win for you today. Think we did well for 20 minutes, but then faded after that crazy five minutes. Credit to Arsenal, it was important that we didn't totally get hammered, and I think it is a defeat which should keep our feet on the ground. Mid-table would do me this season, and the early signs are promising.

Good point today for Newcastle, good fight back and I don't think they are going to be in much danger of going down.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
As usual we dominated and crushed another relegation fodder team.

COYG

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
As usual we dominated and crushed another relegation fodder team.

COYG

Well you normally do at Villa Park at least it is often a different story at your place:lmao
Nice to see you are back on form.

This Leicster/Man Utd match looks a cracker. Would be another good result for the Foxes if they can get a draw at least.