Official Football Discussion Thread 2014/15

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Had a cracking day at VP on Saturday. The atmosphere was one of the best I have experienced in over twenty years of supporting the club, and it was a really entertaining second half. The ref was terrible, but we got our deserved win anyway. Once again the media have gone over board with the coverage of the pitch invasions. The first one was silly as the match hadn't even finished, and it did us no favours, but the one at the end was perfectly fine and understanding. Besides you don't get these negative reports when non-league fans celebrate a big cup win like that. I am just going to enjoy the moment as there have not been many like them this season:)

Good luck to Cork's team tonight. Pretty much support anyone playing Man Utd:p Then that draw will be interesting indeed:hm:

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Finally a decent refereeing performance at Old Trafford!:lmao

Loved that second half Utd got just what they deserved and with a bit of luck they will miss out on top four too:mark:

Not the best of draws for Villa, but I still think Blackburn can cause an upset against Liverpool. Whoever we play it won't be an easy game so doesn't make too much difference.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler