Miz with the Promo of a Lifetime

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
They should give Miz a similar push to what ROH gave Jay Lethal with the TV title in 2014-2015 (back me up here @Androode). Set him up with a nice, long dominant run. Hell, let him beat the Honky Tonk Man's run. Where he positions himself as a man with a grudge who considers himself the main event. You can even use that to build towards an eventual champion vs champion match with whoever is WWE champion by the time it is time to execute it. Or a Roode style run, but replace the TNA title with the Intercontinental belt.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Miz has been my favorite for a while now, and damn, you have no idea how good it feels to see him get all this recognition

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Honestly, before he won the big belt off Cena, I liked him. I liked Miz cause he wined and had fits and that really works for him. He knows how to do it. He borderline had a hissy fit in this promo.
I still say he has had better though. This one was only good cause he stuck it to Daniel Bryan, and you all know it.
Okay, I've been gone from the IWC for a while now, but surely because it was on D-Bry it would actually receive more negative attention than positive by default? Unless miraculously the face of the IWC has actually turned into some sort of heel now?

Seriously man your blind hatred is incredible. You even said "I liked him before he won the belt of Cena" (paraphrased, but accurately) - that's literally the definition of what a hipster moron from the IWC is prone to saying. They always love them before they get pushed or get any sort of positive reward for their performances.

When Punk was mid carding, and he lit up the stage and got his push, only then did you see any hate towards the guy from the IWC. It's actually incredible and extremely predictable.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Okay, I've been gone from the IWC for a while now, but surely because it was on D-Bry it would actually receive more negative attention than positive by default? Unless miraculously the face of the IWC has actually turned into some sort of heel now?

Seriously man your blind hatred is incredible. You even said "I liked him before he won the belt of Cena" (paraphrased, but accurately) - that's literally the definition of what a hipster moron from the IWC is prone to saying. They always love them before they get pushed or get any sort of positive reward for their performances.

When Punk was mid carding, and he lit up the stage and got his push, only then did you see any hate towards the guy from the IWC. It's actually incredible and extremely predictable.

I actually said "off Cena" :pity:

And yeah I liked how he was before, but not that much. Most members on here know how much Miz used to annoy me but he got a reaction then, now I am not even bothered by him. He is just "ehh" I never really cared for him and likely never will. Just like I never cared for other people I was told to enjoy like The New Day or Bray. People get butthurt when you don't like who the majority likes. I could care. I'm going to like who I want to like and you aren't going to convince me otherwise. And LOL by saying I have "blind hatred". I don't hate the Miz, if I hated him it would imply I care.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I actually said "off Cena" :pity:

And yeah I liked how he was before, but not that much. Most members on here know how much Miz used to annoy me but he got a reaction then, now I am not even bothered by him. He is just "ehh" I never really cared for him and likely never will. Just like I never cared for other people I was told to enjoy like The New Day or Bray. People get butthurt when you don't like who the majority likes. I could care. I'm going to like who I want to like and you aren't going to convince me otherwise. And LOL by saying I have "blind hatred". I don't hate the Miz, if I hated him it would imply I care.
A chairman should not be so blind and have such hatred.

You saying over and over again you don't care about something just shows it's a 100% fact you care about it. 12 year old logic there. It's like telling the girl you fancy that she's an ugly fuck for no reason.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
A chairman should not be so blind and have such hatred.

You saying over and over again you don't care about something just shows it's a 100% fact you care about it. 12 year old logic there. It's like telling the girl you fancy that she's an ugly fuck for no reason.

No me saying I don't care for something over and over again is expressing my opinion in a thread on a forum, i.e. staying on topic. If someone is going to quote me about my opinion, should I suddenly change my response to make the other member happy? The topic is the Miz and as I said and will continue to say with my "12 year old logic", I don't care for him. He used to at least annoy me but he does nothing for me now. Why you getting so butthurt over my opinion on a wrestler?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
No me saying I don't care for something over and over again is expressing my opinion in a thread on a forum, i.e. staying on topic. If someone is going to quote me about my opinion, should I suddenly change my response to make the other member happy? The topic is the Miz and as I said and will continue to say with my "12 year old logic", I don't care for him. He used to at least annoy me but he does nothing for me now. Why you getting so butthurt over my opinion on a wrestler?
You're mad 'cause you care. It's okay, The Miz is that dominant he can dominate feelings.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
You're mad 'cause you care. It's okay, The Miz is that dominant he can dominate feelings.
If you fancy a hand shandy from the lad at the end of the day that is your business but I don't think his wrench would approve.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
If you fancy a hand shandy from the lad at the end of the day that is your business but I don't think his wrench would approve.
THE-MIZ-FUNNY-wwe-33898399-500-281.jpg

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

The internet always turns on its darlings. Once Bryan got his mania main event and retired the IWC's larger pack mentality turned on him