Miz with the Promo of a Lifetime

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
The promo just made me sad. Miz is buried in a sea of midgets doing interpretative dance and this is like character and emotion breathing it's dying breath on a fucking after show. He works safe and is a great talker plus he's reliable why isn't he champion instead of boring Ambrose or Rollins?

Reactions: Mr. Roman Empire

Zany Clowny

Reaction score
Cody was absolute shit except for that stretch he had with the mask. Miz was a good U.S champion, a good WWE champion and has put over the IC belt instead of fatty Owens and Ambrose trying to use it as a vehicle.

Legit Boss

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The Miz last night delivered one of the best promos/shoots i have ever heard in my life since CM Punk on Daniel Bryan last night on Talking Smack. Daniel called him a lazy wrestler, and this is how Miz responded.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
What I liked: Calling out Daniel Bryan and making him look like a drama queen storming off.
What I didn't like: It was the Miz.

To be fair, this promo was good but it was a bit repetitive. He has had better ones. Still not a fan of the Miz. :nope:
Blind hate is blind and embarrassing.

Just posting so I can get my love for always sticking by The Miz. Day 1 homie with @seabs

Literally so fucking underrated.

Reactions: Snowman1

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Honestly, before he won the big belt off Cena, I liked him. I liked Miz cause he wined and had fits and that really works for him. He knows how to do it. He borderline had a hissy fit in this promo.
I still say he has had better though. This one was only good cause he stuck it to Daniel Bryan, and you all know it.

Zany Clowny

Reaction score
OJ0e0CJl.jpg

>tfw you realize you're a hypocritical midget who couldn't get over without killing himself in outlaw bingo hall feds