Miz with the Promo of a Lifetime

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score

There was a lot more to this, about a minute more iirc.

All I can say is wow, I hope they discussed this before hand but just wow. That was one the best promos I've seen in WWE in a long damn time.

Reactions: DK JAMES

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Is there anymore reason i need to confirm that Miz is the GOAT? That was fuckin incredible man, dude is on point this year, deserves a main event quality feud.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Is there anymore reason i need to confirm that Miz is the GOAT? That was fuckin incredible man, dude is on point this year, deserves a main event quality feud.
He's good where he's at. Taking him out of the Intercontinental title scene, will be a travesty for that title.

Otherwise, that was amazing. WWE's been blurring the lines of reality and fiction all week. lol.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

A better working version.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
He's good where he's at. Taking him out of the Intercontinental title scene, will be a travesty for that title.

Otherwise, that was amazing. WWE's been blurring the lines of reality and fiction all week. lol.
I mean i'm good seein him hold on to the IC title for a bit longer but i'd really like to see him in the main event again some day. But I agree, he's doing wonders for the title right now.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa

A better working version.

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT
CAN WE GET A GOAT AS AN EMOTE PLEASE?
GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I mean i'm good seein him hold on to the IC title for a bit longer but i'd really like to see him in the main event again some day. But I agree, he's doing wonders for the title right now.
What? He's not doing anything for the I-C Title. Not saying against him but his reign has been awful, outside the awesome ER Fatal Four way he's faced Darren Young and Apollo Crews. The whole point of this promo is WWE doing nothing with the belt and how he wasn't even on Smackdown.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
What? He's not doing anything for the I-C Title. Not saying against him but his reign has been awful, outside the awesome ER Fatal Four way he's faced Darren Young and Apollo Crews. The whole point of this promo is WWE doing nothing with the belt and how he wasn't even on Smackdown.
Awful? Haha what, man? I mean maybe the matches haven't been terrific but his promos have been outstanding and you can really tell he wants to make the title important. Name me one IC champion in the last 6 years that have done a better job with the belt than Miz, I'll wait, there ain't a single name.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Awful? Haha what, man? I mean maybe the matches haven't been terrific but his promos have been outstanding and you can really tell he wants to make the title important. Name me one IC champion in the last 6 years that have done a better job with the belt than Miz, I'll wait, there ain't a single name.
I can tell he wants to make it important but WWE wont let him, how has this been the best reign of the last 6 years?

Cody Rhodes is a good example, he had a great run with the belt in 2011. Even in the last year Owens/Ambrose did some good shit with it. I would very much argue that Big E and Barrett had fine runs with the belt. If you open that bracket of 6 years to 7 you get the awesome Mysterio/Jericho feud too. Facing Darren Young and Apollo Crews in average matches and a good fatal 4 way don't make the best run of the last 6 years.

Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I can tell he wants to make it important but WWE wont let him, how has this been the best reign of the last 6 years?

Cody Rhodes is a good example, he had a great run with the belt in 2011. Even in the last year Owens/Ambrose did some good shit with it. I would very much argue that Big E and Barrett had fine runs with the belt. If you open that bracket of 6 years to 7 you get the awesome Mysterio/Jericho feud too. Facing Darren Young and Apollo Crews in average matches and a good fatal 4 way don't make the best run of the last 6 years.
He's had multiple runs, i'm not just talking about now. In terms of making the title feel like it means something, no one has done a better job at that than Miz in the last 6 years, that's all im sayin. All those feuds you just mentioned are just as lame as any feud Miz has had. The title in general has been pretty boring since 2010 and Miz in my opinion has been the only one to make it feel important. I can't say much cause I'm the biggest Miz mark there is but he's a former WWE champ holdin the IC belt consistently, that's something that none of those other dudes you've mentioned have been able to say.

Reactions: Zany Clowny

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
He's had multiple runs, i'm not just talking about now. In terms of making the title feel like it means something, no one has done a better job at that than Miz in the last 6 years, that's all im sayin. All those feuds you just mentioned are just as lame as any feud Miz has had. The title in general has been pretty boring since 2010 and Miz in my opinion has been the only one to make it feel important. I can't say much cause I'm the biggest Miz mark there is but he's a former WWE champ holdin the IC belt consistently, that's something that none of those other dudes you've mentioned have been able to say.
The Miz has been some of the very low points of the IC belt, you can't honestly say he's the best champion of the last 6 years. Cody Rhodes did a lot for that belt and even earlier this year Owens and Ambrose did shit better than any Miz match of any of his IC title reigns.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
What I liked: Calling out Daniel Bryan and making him look like a drama queen storming off.
What I didn't like: It was the Miz.

To be fair, this promo was good but it was a bit repetitive. He has had better ones. Still not a fan of the Miz. :nope: