CWF - Staff Trash #13 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killz

Reaction score
Haha nearly got it first time there Andrew ;)

I was a bit worried actually 'cause I thought 'oh snap, we don't have a gfx guy!' but then I remembered you dabbled in it Andrew and I like what you've come up with. Thanks for taking the time to sort it out and get a card up :)

Can't wait to continue building this, get some non-title feuds on the go and then deliver our first PPV!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'd like to book Finlay in some sort of match; hence why I'm going to write his match this week and sort something out there.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Killz; Cody Rhodes vs. Finlay at the PPV...

How ever you finish it; make it happen

Killz

Reaction score
My plan is to have Finlay involved in a #1 contendership bout for the WHC at PPV against someone else who earns it. Maybe Rhodes as Ellis had a great run before the re-start so I'm going to work towards that. Probably will make it some sort of stip match too.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
That's what I was thinking as well; good choice killz.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'm having CM Punk take out both Miz & Shark Boy; this means Miz is now free and Sam has one more week or else he's cut.

The other two matches I'll write today.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Peep Show

Everybody is getting pumped for the main event of the night. They don't have to wait much longer...

display_image.jpg

[video=youtube;fu5bmrSoVy8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu5bmrSoVy8[/video]

"GO" is heard in the arena as the crowd all get up onto their feet and cheer. Christian comes out from the back with a smile on his face, happy to hear such a positive reaction. As he walks down the ramp, he high-fives anybody with their hand out, occasionally giving an encouraging word to a young fan. Christian walks over to the steel steps and walks up them, before climbing into the ring. Christian walks over to the opposite side of the ring and is handed a microphone as he takes in the cheers

Christian9.jpg

Christian: I thought I'd begin by saying just one thing - welcome to the Peep show!

Christian is all smiles while the crowd cheer for the return of the Peep show

Christian: That's right, the one and only Peep show has made its way to CWF for the very first time. Wherever I go my peeps come with me, and the same goes for the show that has paved the way for such talk shows like MVP's V.I.P Lounge or Carlito's Cabana. Obviously the Peep show is way cooler than anything Carlito could come up with, but the fact is Carlito isn't the new number one contender to the CWF World Heavyweight Championship.

Again the crowd cheer Christian as he takes a few steps around the ring

Christian: Last week, Finlay and I went back and forth in a very tough contest. It was obvious from the very moment the bell was rung that Finlay was just as determined as I was to take advantage of this opportunity. For a man that has been in this business for decades, Finlay didn't show any signs of ring rust... or arthritis, which meant I had my hands full the entire contest. Fortunately, your Captain can now call himself the number one contender, but I'm not the only one.

Christian pauses for a moment before continuing

Christian: I think I speak for you all when I say watching The Rock pin Alberto Del Rio was one of the most enjoyable things I've ever seen, and as a result, The Rock is now a part of the World Championship match at Vengeance. I was looking forward to taking on Del Rio, a long-time rival of mine, one-on-one, but now The Great One himself will be having a say on the outcome. As much as I'm disappointed that I have to go through two superstars before I can hold the World Heavyweight Championship, I welcome the challenge with open arms. You have the past in The Rock, the present in myself, and sadly the future in Del Rio.

At the sound of Del Rio's name, the crowd boo

Christian: But whether you have a multi-time World Champion and future Hall of Famer in one corner, or the current CWF World Champion in the other, the one man that's going to stand tall is yours truly. This is a big opportunity that I'm not going to let slip through my fingers, that's just not going to happen. I won't be happy if I don't leave Los Angeles with that gold over my shoulder, and you can bea...

Suddenly the entire arena is filled with boos as Christian is interrupted by a certain somebody

[video=youtube;fDob7e5UGsE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDob7e5UGsE[/video]

The horn of a VERY expensive Bentley sound off as the crowd boo heavily the arrival of Alberto Del Rio. He drives out from the back and steps out of his car totally suited up and not ready for ring action. He goes all out and does his full, sparks falling from the heavens, entrance as the two men try to recover in the ring. World title over his shoulder, Del Rio walks slowly to the ring talking trash to some of the fans on the way…

alberto-del-rio-07.jpg

Alberto Del Rio: My name is Alberto Del Rio, but you... you already know that! Last week, last week... I was not feeling very well. This is why I lost, when I am not feeling well... I lose focus, BUT... I will not lose focus in my very first title defense. Oh no, no no... you see Christian, it was my 'Destiny' to be CWF Champion. This title here, I will defend better than everybody combined. Ric Flair had to lose this title 15 times before winning it one last time, but me... I only need this Championship belt once. Only once and as for you Rocky... you will never get your hand on this title and I don't care if you want to shove that up my candy ass because you Rocky, you are like... children. Children wants, children gets; but I am like a strict papa who will not give you anything. So you become sad little chihuahua who yap, yap, yap just like Christian here wanting my championship belt but you see... I don't need to waste any time here.

Alberto Del Rio is just about to leave the ring, but is suddenly stopped in his tracks

Christian10.jpg

Christian: Can anybody believe this guy? Seriously, Alberto, if you think you're just going to interrupt me by driving out here in your flash little car, run your mouth and think you'll get away with it... you have another thing coming.

Del Rio slowly turns around and faces Christian, with a look that dares Christian to go further

Christian: I don't like being interrupted, especially by some Mexican fruitcake that thinks he's God's gift to the planet. That doesn't sit well with me, it doesn't sit well with my peeps either for that matter, and I'll love nothing more than to take that title of yours from you at Vengeance. You didn't beat anybody to become champion in the first place, Alberto, so you should consider yourself lucky to be known as the first ever CWF World Heavyweight Champion.

Christian looks directly at Del Rio for a few seconds before looking away

Christian: So anyway, I apologise for the rude interruption, but it's time to get this show back on track. How about we bring out the second number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship? I think he knows who he is.

There are slight cheers heard throughout the arena as the crowd knows exactly who's about to make their way out from the back. Both Christian and Del Rio look towards the ramp and await the arrival of The Great One.

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLL.......................................

[video=youtube;ZcIYOgcCcnM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcIYOgcCcnM[/video]

"The People's Champ" The Rock comes out from behind the curtain to a thunderous ovation from the live crowd. Rock pauses a moment to survey his fans before walking down the aisle with a microphone in hand.

The-Rock-Returns-To-WWE-.jpg

He climbs the apron and onto the turnbuckle and poses for the people. Afterwards, he climbs into the ring and faces his two opponents.

the-rock-returns-to-wwe.jpg

The Rock: WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH...WOAH! Christian, Captain Charisma. The Rock knows how you do things around here on The Peep Show but now that The Great One is on your show, we've gotta do this right. FINALLY! The Rock HAS COME BACK to San Diego! Now, let The Rock get this straight: At Vengeance, The Rock will face Captain Charisma and Speedy Gonzales for the CWF Championship. You see, The Rock wanted to come out here, on the Peep Show, to tell both of you jabroni roody-poo's that the only sum bitch walking out of the Staples Center as champion is the Jabroni-Beating, LALALALALALALALALOW! Pie-Eating. Trail-Blazing. Eyebrow-Raising. Heart-Stopping. Elbow Dropping. Dial up the 619 like Rey Mysterio all over both your asses here in San Diego!

The crowd pops loud as The Rock continues to run down both of his opponents for Vengeance.

1297778432-26.jpg

The Rock: Since this is your show, The Rock will start with you. Christian, the Instant Classic. The Rock has seen you. The Rock has been around you. Christian, you seem like a really cool guy to The Rock. You seem like you and The Rock could go have a few drinks, maybe share a few laughs, maybe even raise some holy hell. But, let The Rock makes something perfectly clear: The Rock doesn't care about all that. Just as sure as The Rock is The Most Electrifying Man in All of Entertainment and Just as sure as The Rock is in front of the Millions....

The crowd screams "AND MILLIONS!" at The Rock.

The Rock: And the Millions of The Rock's fans, The Rock at a drop of a dime will layeth the smacketh down on both your candy asses! Alberto Del Rio, last week on WAR, The Rock preceded to check your monkey ass directly into the Smackdown Hotel. The Rock beat your ass in the middle of this ring to earn his opportunity at the CWF Title. And you want to make excuses for losing to The Rock. Alberto Del Rio, don't you ever.....AND THE ROCK MEANS ever try and make The Rock look second rate because The Rock says this, The Rock says the next time we face off in this ring. At Vengeance, The Rock will hang your monkey ass from a tree limb and play pinata with you and when it's all said and done and they are all chanting The Rock's name.....

The crowd begins to chant "ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY!" as The Rock continues.

The Rock: And as they are chanting The Rock's name, the one man with his hand raised high will be The Great One. The Rock. IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLL-LALALALALALALALALALALALALOW! WHAT THE ROCK........IS COOKING?!

Just as The Rock finishes, Alberto Del Rio ambushes The Rock. He begins to pummel The Rock in the corner with a series of vicious stomps. Christian makes the save and begins to trade right hands with him. Ricardo Rodriguez jumps in and makes this a 2-on-1 situation. Ricardo jumps on Christian's back and begins to choke him out as Del Rio keeps hammering away at him. The Rock makes it back to his feet and goes right after Del Rio, unloading right hands after right hands. As Rock leans back for the last one, he spits into his hands and then connects with a big punch that sends Del Rio flying over the top rope. Meanwhile, Christian throws Ricardo off of him and manages to toss him over the top rope. As Christian turns around, Rock is right there in his face. The two men have a face off as Del Rio and Ricardo make their way up the ramp.

JR: Chaos has erupted here on the Peep Show!

King: What did you expect, JR? Each of these men want to be CWF Champion. Can't say I blame 'em!

JR: Who is gonna walk out of Vengeance as the CWF Champion? Will "Captain Charisma" finally gain the World Title, will The Rock add another accolade to his list of accomplishments, or will Alberto Del Rio manage to steal another victory?

As we go off the air of WAR, we are left with the image of The Rock and Christian glaring into each other's eyes.

Last edited:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Jericho vs. Roode (SQUASH)

We come back from commercial break to Robert Roode already in the ring waiting on his opponent Chris Jericho. What is strange is that James Storm isn't here at ringside with his partner.

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

[video=youtube;xdgnFnlVV3w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdgnFnlVV3w[/video]

Chris Jericho “Y2Jâ€￾ comes out to a standing ovation as he does his signature pose.

5881262.jpg

He turns around to the delight of the crowd in attendance. He walks down the ramp in typical Y2J fashion. He gets to the ring and, as he enters it, Roode is quick on the attack, pummeling Jericho with right hand after right hand. Roode sends Jericho into the ropes. As Jericho comes back, He ducks a clothesline and springboards off the middle rope and connects with a big crossbody onto Roode. Jericho gets to his feet and begins to kick at the head of Roode, badgering him to get up.

JR: Jericho is on fire here tonight!

King: You ain't kidding, JR!

Jericho picks Roode up to his feet but immediately sends him right back down to the mat with a standing dropkick. Jericho scales the turnbuckle and sizes Roode up. As Roode gets to his feet, Jericho connects with a diving back elbow. Jericho then tries to go for the Walls of Jericho.

JR: Jericho is going for the Walls of Jericho!

King: Oh my God, JR, do ya' think he can get it locked in here?

Just before he has it locked in, Roode powers out and sends Jericho into the corner. Roode gets to his feet. Roode grabs Jericho and drags him into the center of the ring. As he does, Jericho connects with a thumb to the eye. As Roode turns back around after recovering, Jericho nails a Codebreaker. As Roode hits the mat, Jericho adds insult to injury and connects with a Lionsault.

JR: Not only a Codebreaker, but a Lionsault. This has to be it, King.

King: No doubt, JR!

3!!

WINNER @ 5:31 “Y2Jâ€￾ CHRIS JERICHO!!!!!!

4966440042_3c59476f28.jpg

JR: Chris Jericho is on one hell of a roll here in CWF!

King: That's the truth! His matches as of late have all been pretty quickly won!

JR: Let's just see if he can keep this up!

Jericho walks back up the ramp as Roode makes it to his feet and heads toward the back himself as we head to commercial break.​

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Orton/JBL vs. Taker/Kofi

We cut to a scene of EMT's checking on the condition of JBL. He is knocked out cold in the backstage area.

JR: I bet it was that son of a bitch Kane!

King: I bet you anything it was Kane.

Then, Kane walks from around the corner with a steel chair in hand, laughing maniacally. He mutters to himself “Good luck, Orton!”

---------------------------COMMERCIAL--------------------------------------

JR: I've just been informed that this match is now a handicap match between Orton and the team of The Undertaker and Kofi Kingston.

King: Orton is outnumbered. How is The Viper going to cope?

JR: I dunno, King, but that Big Evil bastard has caused this by taking out Orton's partner JBL.

[video=youtube;2cNuFhpiFPM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cNuFhpiFPM[/video]

The lights go out as The Undertaker makes his way to ringside to an arena full of cheers. He slowly walks down the ramp and into the ring.

[video=youtube;FOHM_VowddE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOHM_VowddE&feature=related[/video]

The crowd cheers loudly as Kofi Kingston comes out, full of energy as always. He hops down the ramp in usual fashioned and makes it to the ring with his partner.

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD!

[video=youtube;-oZRkaF74MI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oZRkaF74MI&feature=related[/video]

The crowd comes alive as Randy Orton makes his way down to ringside. He looks to be extremely focused on the task at hand here tonight.

JR: Orton better be focused 100% on his match tonight and not thinking about Kane.

King: Not only is he facing Kofi Kingston, but also The Undertaker.......at the same time!

Orton runs into the ring and gets all over Kofi Kingston as we start this match. Orton rams Kofi into the corner and begins to kick furiously at Kofi. The referee breaks them up and, as he does, Kofi goes for a clothesline and connects. Orton gets back to his feet with a standing dropkick by Kofi. Kofi then immediately tags in Taker. Taker grabs Orton up and puts him into a sleeperhold. Orton is fading but, quickly, reverses it into a back body drop. Orton gets to his feet and begins to methodically stomp away at the Deadman.

King: Orton is pretty much in control here.

JR: No arguments here, King!

Orton picks Taker up and rams him into the corner. Kofi then tags himself in and enters the ring. As Kofi runs at Orton, Orton catches him and nails a big powerslam. Orton then drops to the mat and pounds away at it, looking for an RKO. Kofi makes it to his feet and, just as Orton is about to strike, Taker enters the fray and kicks Orton right in the head. Kofi then straps on a sleeperhold of his own.

JR: For the second time, Orton is trapped in a sleeperhold.

Orton is fading fast. Kofi decides to drop Orton and begin to size him up for the Trouble in Paradise. As Orton gets to his feet, Kofi goes for it but Orton ducks. Kofi looses his balance and Orton shoves Kofi into Taker and Taker goes crashing head first onto the announcer's table.Kofi, then, kicks Orton in the shin and sends him to his knees. Kofi then scales the top rope and goes for a crossbody. In mid air, Orton catches Kofi and connects with an RKO.

JR: Good God Almighty! Randy Orton just hit the Rko to Kofi in mid air!

King: That was unbelievable, JR!

Orton quickly and wisely goes for the cover.

3!!

WINNER @ 10:43 “THE VIPER” RANDY ORTON!!!!

randy-orton-wins_display_image.jpg

As Taker gets to his feet and makes his way to the back, loud firey pyro hits as “The Big Red Machine” Kane makes his way down to ringside.

z148307016.jpg

JR: Through Hell, Fire, and Brimstone.....Here Comes Kane!

King: Oh my God, JR!

Kane walks down the ramp and is cut off by his brother. Kane rears back and gives Taker a big boot. Taker is out. Kane then enters the ring where Orton is waiting. Kane and Orton then begin to brawl. Both men are trading right hands but Kane gets the better of him and grabs Orton by the throat. As Kane lifts Orton in chokeslam position, Orton reverses into an RKO. The momentum sends Kane rolling out of the ring and onto the mat below. As Orton celebrates, Kane sets up. Kane begins to slowly walk back up the ramp. Orton isn't intimidated and grabs a microphone.

Randy-Orton-Blasts-Over-The-Rock-Come-Back.jpg

Randy Orton: Kane, do you actually think you scare me? Do you actually think you intimidate me? Kane, I've got news for you. No one in this business can intimidate me. So, I'm issuing a challenge to you. Me vs. You......at Vengeance!

Kane stands perfectly still at the top of the ramp, looking down at Orton. Then, Kane raises a hand and sends it crashing down. As he does, a lightning bolt crashes right at the feet of Orton, sending him sailing to the other side of the ring. Kane walks to the back, leaving Orton speechless. We head to commercial.​

(NOTE TO WRITERS: This match makes sense to me. I think we should book it)

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Backstage we see The Miz and Shark Boy prepare for their match on two different cameras, as Shark Boy gets ready to head out he is attacked from behind. It is then revealed as CM Punk. The Miz is walking towards the entrance ramp; but the titantron can reveal that CM Punk is behind The Miz as CM Punk takes him out.

The titantron goes static, the lights goes out.

An Explosion is heard; the lights slowly come back on and we've got a spotlight. CM Punk is standing on top of the titantron.

010.jpg

CM Punk: Ladies and Gentlemen, forgive my actions tonight but in all honesty we do not want to see a puppet trying to be a shark face off somebody like The Miz. Tonight is a celebration; a celebration of CM Punk inking a contract here with CWF. While you people are too hyped on Christian and The Rock, I want you all to focus on me, CM Punk. There is still time for me to have a match at Vengeance and whether I get one or not; you've all been warned.

The spotlight fades as the static image appears once more.

Jim Ross: What in the hell was that about?! Let's roll onto the next match

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Dolph Ziggler's music silences the boo's.

I AM PERFECTION!

Dolph Ziggler's music plays, as he shows up on the stage. The crowd boo's heavily on Dolph Ziggler, as Dolph walks down the ramp with a confident grin. Dolph Ziggler walks up the steel steps and steps through the second rope, as he gives Vickie Guerrero a small little kiss as he awaits John Cena.

So.... You Think You're Untouchable?

CJT_RottNKorpse_2.gif

"Call me a Doctor" blares through the arena and can hardly be hard, what with all the boos for John Cena, the Intercontinental Champion!

Vickie Guerrero scowls at the Intercontinental Champion as Dolph Ziggler looks smug as John Cena comes out as the bell rings.

John Cena and Dolph Ziggler circle around a few times before locking up in the middle of the ring, John Cena's quick enough to hip-toss Ziggler onto the mat before using a reverse chokehold. Ziggler manages to get to his feet straight away before delivering an elbow to Cena's abdomen as Cena lets go. Ziggler grabs Cena in a headlock before pushing him towards the rope and releasing for an Irish-Whip; Cena comes back as Ziggler misses a clothesline, Ziggler turns around as does Cena and Ziggler connects with a dropkick and goes for a pinfall.

Kick Out!

Ziggler begins stomping on John Cena before flicking his hair back and flicking the sweat on Cena before jumping up, looking for an elbow drop but John Cena rolls out of the way. Cena gets up and bounces off the rope and hits a one-handed bulldog. Cena goes for a pinfall.

Kick Out!

JR: This match is sure fast-paced.

Cena sends Ziggler to the corner, Cena then charges at Ziggler but Ziggler manages to kick Cena in the chest. Cena charges once more only to receive the same kick to the chest, Ziggler jumps onto the second rope as he leaps off but Cena catches him before connecting with a fisherman suplex; Cena gets to his feet as does Ziggler, Cena hits a shoulder-block followed by another one. Ziggler goes to punch Cena but misses as Cena connects with a side-slam. Cena looks to the crowd before doing the 5-knuckle shuffle on Ziggler, Cena bounces off the ropes as Ziggler instantly hits a low dropkick on Cena before rolling over Cena's back and locking in a sleeper hold

Jerry Lawler: Ziggler played possum there!

Cena struggling to escape this sleeperhold begins crawling towards the ropes. Cena gets near as Ziggler lets go and tries to lock it in again but Cena sends him over the second rope as Ziggler goes to the outside as Cena tries to catch his breath. While the referee goes to check on Ziggler, Vickie comes from the other side and hits Cena with a chair. Cena falls back as Ziggler sees the opportunity and slides into the ring as he hits a Zig-Zag on Cena. Ziggler goes for the pinfall

KICK OUT!

JR: BAH GAWD! Cena just kicked out from a chair-shot followed into a Zig-Zag!

Ziggler argues it was a three; Cena gets up once again and Ziggler hits another Zig-Zag and goes for the pin.

FEET ON THE ROPES!

Jerry Lawler: This is unbelievable!

Ziggler getting furious as he stomps Cena before placing his right foot on his neck whilst telling the referee it was a three count; the referee finally pays attention to Ziggler's dirty work and counts him.

Ziggler lets go. Ziggler lifts Cena to his feet before looking for a sleeper-hold but Cena ducks and flips Ziggler over. Ziggler gets up as Cena places Ziggler onto his shoulders and connects with an Attitude Adjustment as Cena goes down for the pin.

Vickie drags the referee out of the ring!

JR: What is Vickie doing?

The referee looks at Vickie as Vickie begins ranting saying Cena hit her in the face while he was checking on Ziggler earlier, Cena tells the referee to get back into the ring. Cena goes to pin Ziggler once more.

Reversed.

Kick Out!

Cena gets up as does Ziggler, Cena goes for another Attitude Adjustment but Vickie gets up on the apron for the distraction; Ziggler rolls off and hits a Zig-Zag. Ziggler goes to pin Cena.

The referee stops the count and looks at Vickie who tries to get into the ring. The referee tells Vickie that she's banned from ringside.

Jerry Lawler: Smart move there by the referee with Vickie trying to help Ziggler win here.

Ziggler begins arguing with the referee, Ziggler takes a few steps back as Cena hits Ziggler with Ziggler's Zig-Zag and pins him.

Winner: John Cena!

JR: Did Cena just use the Zig-Zag? Such disrespect!

Jerry Lawler: I wouldn't worry too much about that Jim, Chris Jericho is right behind Cena.

Cena turns around as Jericho hits a Codebreaker and walks off with the Intercontinental Championship.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
THIS GOES BEFORE THE SHOW!

The Miz is in the locker room.

normal_wmplayer_2011-05-03_06-08-11-00.jpg

The Miz;

Yet to win here in CWF; unable to keep to my true-self. Tonight I am going out there to prove to everyone that I am indeed 'Awesome' and the 'Most must-see superstar in history'. Here I am, in the locker room where nobody respects me and I'm all alone. There's not one friend to talk to but myself; sometimes I wonder why am I hated so much? These people don't like hearing what I have to say; it doesn't matter to me if these people choose to hate me or cheer me; every single day I work hard in this business and lately I've failed to do so. I am a man of SUCCESS; I cannot allow my failure to keep wearing me down. A few years ago; I'd be getting changed in my car in the parking lot; unable to be part of the locker room but today, I'm here in the locker room where it's silence. Nobody's around; everybody is doing something backstage. Everybody has kept away from me; I'm not asking for people's respect nor advice because I'm The Miz and I know that this losing streak will soon be a thing of the past.

Vengeance is just around the corner and unfortunately it looks like I won't be booked; but I demand respect from management. Tonight I am facing Shark Boy; a person I dislike. Stealing gimmicks, trying to be a shark when he's just a lost little human being... I think he's been stuck in too many video games or has watched too much 'Jaws'; but that's not the case tonight. Tonight... things will change, for the better and for the future of this company. The Miz is going to take this much needed victory tonight and I will then send a message out to Alberto Del Rio, The Rock and Christian; for anybody who wants a piece of the CWF Championship; I'm coming for you and I will show the world what it's like to be successful; whilst Alberto may hold the title. It is soon that I, The Miz will carry that very Heavyweight Championship because I'm The Miz...

AND I'M AWE-

Suddenly the camera drops to the floor; all we see on the screen is this.

A voice-over is heard...

'You will not achieve Miz; your dreams of becoming a Champion is going to be stopped. As for everybody else that wants a shot at the Championship; I will not reveal who I am yet but CWF has been warned. Everybody is in my way and one by one I will make sure you are crippled and unable to compete; I'm sorry Miz but nobody's safe and I mean nobody'

cwf.jpg

OhneTitel-new.gif

Jim Ross: Welcome to a special edition of Thursday Night WAR! I have no clue who that was intimidating The Miz right there.

Jerry Lawler: Well whoever it is, it's sure has put CWF on notice. The Miz doesn't look pleased about his losing record at all.

Jim Ross: Well he has a match against Shark Boy tonight another person on a losing streak, perhaps this is the change The Miz is after.

Jerry Lawler: That is true Jim, let's focus on what tonight has to offer for us. We've got Cody Rhodes vs. Finlay which should be a stellar match, I'm looking forward to that.

Jim Ross: Roode vs. Jericho, Orton/Kingston vs. Undertaker/JBL and Dolph vs. John Cena. Now Cena's been impressive lately and that match should steal the show I reckon.

Jerry Lawler: Let's get underway!

Killz

Reaction score
Excellent work guys. One match from Andrew, one match from me and hopefully a promo or two more by tomorrow night and we've got our third (technically) on time show as we continue towards PPV. Thanks for being prompt guys and good work Andrew on that opening and that new CWF graphic which was you presumably? <3

Killz

Reaction score
Oh and btw Hoov I'd love to book Kane vs Orton for PPV but I'd rather it not be LMS because that's such a heavy gimmick and the feud doesn't have that much fire yet. If it were to go to a second PPV? Sure but for now I think a singles match or a less intense, feud-ending, stipulation would work better. Love the segment/match though dude, SUPERBLY written.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I made the CWF banner xD

Kane/Orton works for a singles match;

I made CM Punk look strong this week because I've got a feud set for after the PPV for CM Punk that I'd like to get onto.

Status
Not open for further replies.