CWF - Staff Trash #13 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
CWF - Staff Trash #1 (Merging Issue)

Hey Killa,

I've made this section mainly to be able to discuss fed stuff with you in private.

Since you're on our site, we'll do everything we can to help your fed grow and prosper.

Here's a few features which I intend to implement, with your permission of course:

- I'll post the PPV posters on the forum sidebar to promote them.
- I'll add a dropdown menu (alongside 'Upcoming PPVs', etc) which features a load of fed links such as 'sign up', etc.
- I'll possibly make it so when people are viewing this section, the banner changes to a special CWF one.
- I'll mention it in our board emails and Tweets.

- Whichever other way you can suggest.

Good luck man. Let us know if you need anything. :cool:

Killz

Reaction score
Those are fantastic suggestions and I really appreciate that sort of publicity. I will be very proud to increase traffic and sign-ups to the forum as a whole by running a successful fed.

I can't think of anything else right now but then special CWF banner sounds pretty supreme :p

I'll let you know in here if I can think of anything but on a personal note, would you still be down to create PPV posters monthly and perhaps make the Monday Night War banner when people have signed up etc?

Thanks man!

Killz

Reaction score
Forthcoming Show

The WAR arena is about 60% full. Let’s not split hairs, some areas of seating are tarped off and the crowd is rather subdued which is unsurprising. Suddenly…

[video=youtube;P5Xo75bh7no]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5Xo75bh7no [/video]

30 seconds…then a minute…then 2 minutes pass and Shane’s music stops. This is quickly followed by…

[video=youtube;vBQAn90sY0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBQAn90sY0c [/video]

The crowd heavily boo. Remember, Bischoff and his evil regime took out their beloved owner, wreaked havoc and beat on so many top superstars AND then never delivered on an ordered pay-per-view. This time, when 2 minutes pass, the crowd let out a small pop but are still confused. A few moments of silence pass when the new HD set suddenly lights up with fireworks and the crowd are back on side briefly!

OhneTitel-new.gif

As these end we hear some familiar voices.

JR: Well ladies and gentlemen before you ask, we’re as confused as you are.

King: You bet! I get the call and then…oh wait…

[video=youtube;Lg-0ibr91JM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg-0ibr91JM [/video]

The crowd pops for the familiar music of someone Shane was convinced would never step foot in a CWF ring! Vince McMahon appears to a monster pop and swaggers to the ring as only he can!

mcmahon.jpg

Vince climbs up the steel steps and climbs into the ring before demanding a micropone. Vince takes up centre stage.

vince_280x390_496833a.jpg

Vince: Ladies and Gentlemen I’d like to welcome you all to…MY show.

Vince grins and the crowd pops.

You know I’ve been sitting on a lot of money for a long time…not enough to bail out my beloved WWE…but enough to purchase CWF when the time came. With my son out of action and that damned Eric Bischoff in charge, with his controversy creates cash credo, the board of directors were worried. They were going to dissolve the last national wrestling company in this great land. I wasn’t going to stand by and let that happen so with Shane laid up in a hospital bed, and the company publically traded, I bought all the shares of CWF and here I am!

Another pop from the crowd.

Now I’m going to straighten things out. I’m going to make money, sure, but I’m going to bring some pride and some entertainment back to this business! First of all I want to address the ownership situation as a whole. Now, I’m the owner and I’ve got other commitments so I won’t be here every single week to oversee things. As such, the board is looking at candidates who might be suitable to take over a general management position. Needless to say, I needed to splash some cash maybe and create a buzz around CWF again so I’ve appointed a series of GUEST GENERAL MANAGERS to take over in the coming weeks!

The crowd pop again.

Next week will see our first guest GM and it could be some sort of celebrity with a keen interest in stepping into this ring or it could be a LIVING LEGEND of the wrestling business. I hope it gives me the time to pick the right guy for the job full time and gives you guys a reason to keep coming back. Now, onto the title situation here in CWF…certainly there seems to be one man who has risen head and shoulders above the rest. There’s one man who was ready, March 25th, to win the World Heavyweight Championship and that mans name is Alberto Del Rio.

The crowd boo heavily for Alberto.

How did I know you wouldn’t like that? Now, if you didn’t like that, you won’t like…

Before Vince can even say the last word Del Rio’s music hits to loud boos.

[video=youtube;ELOG5HlX8ow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELOG5HlX8ow [/video]

Del Rio toots his horn and rides out from the back in a classic Bentley all smiles. He leans out of his car window to boos and those boos increase ten-fold when he steps out and he has the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP around his waist! He grins from ear to ear as his personal ring announcer takes over the microphone.

Ricardo: Señoras y señores, permítanme presentarles el campeón del mundo, el campeón de la CWF de San Luis Potosí, ALBERTOOOO DEL RRRRRRIIIOOOOO!

More boos rain down as Del Rio climbs onto the entrance ramp and sparks fall from the rafters behind him creating the image fans will remember from the re-debut of the WAR brand. Del Rio is all smiles as he makes his way to the ring, rolls in and unclips his title. He embraces Vince briefly before grabbing a microphone.

alberto-del-rio-257x300.jpg

Del Rio: My name…hah! Who doesn’t know my name now? I am the World’s Champion! In case you don’t however, my name is Alberto Del Rio. It was my destiny to become a champion and finally…finally I reached my dream. When I was ready to step into the ring with Chris Jericho at Genesis I felt like it was going to be a…a…how you say..

Del Rio searches for the words but suddenly…

HOLD UP ONE FUCKING MINUTE.. YOU BOARDER JUMPING BEANER!

Jim_Cornette_993114a.jpg

The fans actually erupts into a mixature of cheers and boos as that all too familiar voice echoes into the PA system as Jim Cornette leaps the barricade, looking pretty smart, he readjusts his specks and looks into the ring to see a VERY pissed off Vince McMahon; Regardless Jim Cornette goes off on one.

Jim Cornette: YA SEE VINCE! AIN'T IN THIS BUSINESS FOR SOME FUCKING FANCY "ACTION SOAP OPERA!" NO! I'm in this FUCKING business for the wrestling, oh my I just used a "banned" word around here but i Don't give a flying shit about that anyways because this is wrestling whether you like it or not! Also another thing, why the hell do you give the title to a Mexican!? I mean, what the hell has Del Rio done to earn that right? Did he give you a good blowjob at Hooters or did he just jump the boarder and gave you so illegal Mexican whores to keep yourself satisfied while your bigot of a wife tried getting into the Senate?

The fans give off another loud reaction as Jim Cornette climbs into the ring and smirks as he stares into the eyes of Vince McMahon.

So get off your High Horse Vince, cause i ain't letting you kill another company with your bullshit ambitions to take over the "Entertainment" business while killing WRESTLING at the same time! That's why I've applied for the position of General Manager of CWF, so suck on that one if you get a moment when you're not gagging on someone else's! We all know you're gonna do your very best to stop me getting that damn spot but I'll be fucking damned if I'm gonna let this great WRESTLING company go down the drain because of YOU VINCE! So here's what I purpose, at Lockdown, you bring a representive, if you can find a WRESTLER wanting to represent you and I'll do the same, then at Lockdown; it's settled, the Winner of that match, their manager becomes the GENERAL manager of CWF!

Cornette smiles and Vince looks incensed! He maintains his expression as his face slowly goes red. Del Rio during this time has flipped out completely and is leaning over the top rope pointing a finger and screaming at Cornette as the crowd are blowing off some steam and letting out a hell of a reaction!

JR: Folks, that's one World Champion, 1 new owner and maybe our future general manager in 11 minutes of television!

King: This action is unfolding quicker than we can almost call it! We'll be back soon!

-----------------
BREAK
----------------

The CWF Universe are still buzzing about what a great show has already been produced, when suddenly a familiar face appears on the titantron. The crowd all burst into cheers as the face of Captain Charisma himself is there for all to see. Christian is looking very sombre

0.jpg

Christian

Peeps, I have some very bad news for you all tonight. As we witnessed earlier, CWF is under new management, which, unfortunately, means that Eric Bischoff is no longer the General Manager of WAR.

The crowd cheer as Christian suddenly shakes his head, before turning it and looking at somebody out of the camera's view

Wait, hold on a moment. Did I say that was bad news?

There's a short silence

I did? Oh, well we better start again then.

Christian clears his throat before stretching his neck side-to-side

Peeps, I have some very awesome news for you all to hear. Eric Bischoff's ugly mug is never going to be seen on WAR again!

The crowd burst into cheers as Christian smiles

The last time we ever saw him was when I drilled his face into the canvas, therefore making my debut in CWF. Eric thought that by putting me in a No Disqualifications match at Genesis, he was going to get some pay back. Unfortunately for him, and for me, that match never took place. See I tuned into CWF from the very beginning, I watched Bischoff's pack of goofballs go nuts and get away with everything. I planned on tearing that group down, twisting it inside and out until it all came down on top of Bischoff, but sadly I never got the chance to do that. All I can say is... oh well.

Christian shrugs and gets on with his speech

It's a bigger and brighter future for this company, and I for one look forward to seeing what can be done under new management, but there is something else I look forward to more. See, my faithful peepulation, there's an accomplishment in my sixteen year career that has always seemed to elude me. I have come to CWF to right that wrong, I have come to make sure I can check this off my bucket list and, when the time comes to retire, I can look back and smile that I managed to do this one thing. If you're a lifelong fan of mine, first of all thank you for the support, but secondly I'm sure you would know what I'm talking about. For those of you that don't, here it is.

Christian opens his mouth as there's silence for a few seconds

I have never...

Christian pauses and places his fist over his mouth, pretending to be very upset

Sorry, this is such a difficult thing for me to say... I just can't believe it hasn't happened.

Christian takes a breath in and out to compose himself

Okay. The thing is... I have never had the honour... of being on... the exclusive list... to get into... bed with Vickie Guerrero.

The crowd all laugh as Christian just shakes his head

I know, I know, it's just something that I have always been jealous of Edge achieving that I, one day, would like to do myself. Okay, enough of the jokes, I think I'm about to throw up. Peeps, I have never reached the big time by becoming World Champion, but that's all going to change soon. Tonight, I face JBL in a match that will hopefully catapult me into the world title picture, but if not then I won't stop until I make it happen. Now that Bischoff and co are done with, my eyes are set on becoming World Heavyweight Champion, and I'm going to work hard to make that happen.

Christian looks intently down the barrel of the camera

So JBL, get ready for Captain Charisma, because the world is about to watch me hit the Killswitch and turn your lights off.

The crowd cheer as Christian walks out of the camera's view

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

1537131_o.gif

“The King of Kings” Triple H comes down to a mixed reaction, but mainly cheers. He walks down the ramp with a water bottle in hand. He climbs onto the apron and spits water out into the crowd as usual.

JR: “The Game” Triple H. 13-Time World Champion. This man is the “Cerebral Assassin” that is for sure! Shark Boy has his work cut out for him here tonight.

King: Who's Shark Boy?

JR: His opponent tonight, King!

JR: Oh, I thought that was some kid's movie character.

Triple H gets into the ring and awaits Shark Boy.

GIVE ME A SHELL YEAH!

Shark Boy's theme hits as Triple H waits patiently for him. After a while, Shark Boy doesn't emerge from the back. The fans and Triple H become confused.

King: Shark Boy must have chickened out!

JR: It looks like that is the case, King!

All of a sudden, Shark Boy emerges from the crowd and slides in right behind Triple H. He then grabs Triple H in a rolling pinning predicament. The referee, who rung the bell as he entered the ring, makes the cover.

KICK OUT!

Triple H barely kicked out of that roll-up. Triple H gets back to his feet as does Shark Boy and the two begin exchanging right hands. Triple H gets the upper hand and sends Shark Boy against the ropes. Shark Boy then catches Triple H in a Lou Thesz Press and begins to pound away at Triple H. Shark Boy gets off of him and yells out “OH SHELL YEAH!”

JR: It looks like “The Game” is off his game, so to speak!

King: Shark Boy is really taking it to Triple H here!

Shark Boy retrieves Triple H and goes for a Chummer but, as he does, Triple H reverses and shoves Shark Boy away. As Shark Boy turns around to attack, Triple H nails a big spinebuster.

JR: And Triple H with that Arn Anderson-like spinebuster. This one could be over.

Triple H goes for a cover.

KICK OUT!

Shark Boy kicks out. Triple H gets up and starts arguing with the referee and, as he does, this allows Shark Boy enough time to make it to his feet. As Triple H turns around, Shark Boy catches him with a Chummer.

JR: Chummer! Shark Boy hit the Chummer.

King: Does it hurt you to call that the Chummer, JR?

JR: Kind of, yeah.

Shark Boy recovers and makes the pin.

3!!

YOUR WINNER @ 6:54 SHARK BOY!!!!

sharkboy2.jpg

King: Oh my God! Shark Boy beat Triple H!!

JR: Definitely a shocker, King!

Shark Boy rolls out of the ring and makes his way to the back as Triple H is looking like he's just seen a ghost. He gets to his feet and looks out towards Shark Boy and lets out a yell

3sGl.jpg

------------------
BREAK
-------------------

Vickie Guerrero: Ladies and Gentleman I have a very important announcement for Championship Wrestling Federation and I think you'll like this announcement very much, I know that I for one am excited.

Vickie Guerrero gets interrupted, as the fans start to boo heavily on Vickie and start getting on Vickie's nerves.

Vickie Guerrero: Excuse me...

The crowd interrupts Vickie Guerrero once again, as Vickie finally bursts out in anger.

Vickie Guerrero: I SAID EXCUSE ME!

Once again Vickie gets some major heat from the crowd, as she stands in the middle of the ring waiting for the crowd to calm down.

Vickie Guerrero: Allow me to introduce, the newest acquisition to Championship Wrestling Federation... Dolph Ziggler!

The crowd erupts in anger, as boo's echo throughout the arena.

I AM PERFECTION!

[video=youtube;c_AdoKGDqkg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_AdoKGDqkg[/video]
Plays throughout the arena, as the crowd erupts with some major heat towards Dolph Ziggler. Dolph Ziggler appears on the stage and slowly makes me was down the ramp, as he gives a small grin. Dolph makes me way towards the ring, as he climbs up the steel steps and steps though the second rope and gets a microphone from one of the announcers.

Dolph Ziggler: Thanks for the wonderful introduction Vickie, but allow me to introduce myself to these slack jawed hicks.

The fans react with the Stone Cold "What"

dolph-ziggler-wwe-16541362-620-308.jpg

Dolph Ziggler: My name is Dolph Ziggler and I have just increased not only the standards, but the quality of this show, because you're witnessing the true definition of perfection So, I suggest you and the entire locker room in the back take notice, because Dolph Ziggler has arrived and won't be going anywhere for a very long time to come.

The crowd interrupts Dolph Ziggler, as boo's echo throughout the arena, as Ziggler just stands in the ring waiting for them to quiet down.

Dolph Ziggler: Can you blame me for being this arrogant? I am the total package when it comes right down to it, the body sculpted out of stone, movie star good looks, the charming charisma, and the athletic ability of a champion.

The crowd starts to chant, "You Suck" throughout the arena.

Dolph Ziggler: I'm the complete opposite, because I wasn't born a loser like everybody in attendance. I was born to be a winner and have always been a winner at everything I've attempted, because there is nobody on this planet that is better then me. So, I suggest you start giving me the respect I deserve, because you'll be my name for quite sometime to come.

Dolph heads out of the ring as we fade to black and head backstage. Here we see Vince McMahon talking on his cell.

Vince: Hey. Yes absolutely. Oh big plans, really big plans, you know I...well yes I know we said we wanted to bring a GM in but you saw Cornette earlier and...sure...message received loud and clear but let me remind you of something; THIS IS MY COMPANY NOW!

Vince throws his phone down in a rare moment of anger these days as we go back to the ring. Oh no, jobber entrance is looming as we’re get from the break and Samoa Joe is in the ring, throwing rights and lefts to air as Jim Cornette makes his second appearance of the night at ringside. Suddenly, the official is called over by the time keeper and they have a brief discussion. After this, Cornette is ejected by the official! Our CWF cameras try to catch up with the ref as he gives his reason and the name ‘Vince’ springs out to listeners on the microphone. The commentators pick up on it too.

JR: Vince? Vince did this?

King: That wasn’t all hot air at the top of the show tonight then, JR, the mind games are starting already.

Samoa Joe is royally pissed off and as the official gets Cornette away, Cody Rhodes music hits.

WHOAAAAAA!

[video=youtube;mPHS04xm1aU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPHS04xm1aU [/video]

Rhodes music hits to loud boos and Joe waits for him. Cornette hasn’t quite disappeared himself yet and waits to launch abuse at Rhodes but, gaining more of the crowds ire, Rhodes slides into the ring behind Joe, having entered through the crowd, and hits him with a quick as lightning Cross Rhodes!

JR: Oh what is this?

Rhodes exits the ring and hangs around at ring side. Eventually the official ejects Cornette and turns his attention to the ring to see Rhodes on the outside tying his laces and Joe holding his head in the centre of the ring. The official is bemused but can do nothing but ring the bell once Rhodes enters the ring. Rhodes picks Joe up and drops him again with the cross Rhodes before staying on for the cover.

1…
2…
3…!

Your Winner in 00:20 – Cody Rhodes!

Rhodes smiles cockily before a steely glare comes over his face and he stares out into the crowd. He looks like a man who means business and climbs the turnbuckle to pose as we go backstage.

14827258.jpg

------------
BREAK
---------------

We come back from commercial break to a hot arena. The crowd is going wild. All of a sudden, the air becomes electrifying.

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...........

[video=youtube;ZcIYOgcCcnM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcIYOgcCcnM[/video]

That infamous guitar riff hits as “The People's Champ” The Rock comes out to a standing ovation.

The-Rock-Returns-To-WWE-.jpg

He looks out to the crowd as they are going absolutely insane. He begins to walk down the ramp at a steady pace.

JR: Oh My God, King! It's The Rock!

King: The Rock! I love The Rock! This night just keeps getting better and better!

The Rock stops just short of the ring and takes another look around as he can feel the electricity in the air.

rock-4.jpg

The Rock climbs onto the apron and scales the turnbuckle and salute his legion of fans here in attendance. He climbs into the ring and is handed a microphone. The Rock waits for the excitement in the air to die down a bit before beginning.

The Rock: FINALLY!

The crowd lights up once again as The Rock continues.

The Rock: FINALLY! The Rock HAS COME BACK to San Antonio! The Rock knows this is Wednesday Night WAR, The Rock's show. The CWF is making a comeback. The Rock can feel the electricity in the air. The Rock can sense the excitement all around. But, one thing The Rock has got on his mind, is The Rock was left off the card this week.

The crowd begins to boo at management's bad decision in not booking The Rock.

Dwayne_Johnson_Feb15newsnea.jpg

The Rock: That's OK, that's OK, because The Rock, he doesn't need to be given anything. The Rock has never been handed anything on a silver platter. Everything The Rock has done, everything that The Rock has won, The Rock has done it all by himself. So, The Rock says, It Doesn't Matter if I have a match tonight. The Rock says It Doesn't Matter if our World Champion works part-time at the Taco Bell. And The Rock says It Doesn't Matter if our General Managers each week are gonna be jabronies who wouldn't know the first thing about being the General Manager. None of that matters because tonight The Rock is here, in front of the Millions.....

The crowd shouts back “AND MILLIONS!” at The Rock.

The Rock: And Millions of The Rock's fans. Alberto Del Rio, tonight, Vince McMahon, the supposed new owner of CWF, placed the CWF Championship Title Belt around your waist. The Rock has done many questionable things in the past. The Rock has done many despicable things in his career, but one thing The Rock has never done, and that is accepted a title belt that The Rock never won. So, Del Rio, let The Rock explain something to you. Right here and right now, in front of The Rock's fans, in The Rock's ring, on The Rock's show. The Rock is challenging YOU to put your pesos where your mouth is and face The Rock for the CWF Championship. And Alberto, You can come out here in fancy convertibles and BMW's, Hell, The Rock doesn't care what you drive. The Rock doesn't care that you have your own personal ring announcer. All The Rock cares about is whipping your monkey ass all over this ring and layin' the smack down on your candy ass and taking that CWF Title. And when you're laying on your back in this ring, the only sound you'll be hearing is the crowd chanting The Rock's name......

The crowd begins to chant “ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY!” The Rock continues to pace around the ring while he talks.

The Rock: And this goes to any of you in that locker room. You can talk all the trash you want about The Rock. Call The Rock a Hollywood sell-out. Call The Rock a washed-up has-been. Just know that the buck stops here with The Rock and to anyone who wants to go ONE-on-ONE with The Great One, The Rock will take this boot, shine it up real nice, turn that sum bitch sideways, and stick it straight up all your candy asses! Because The Rock is The Jabroni-Beating, LALALALALALALALALALALOW! Pie-Eating, Trail-Blazing, Eyebrow-Raising, Heart-Stopping, Elbow-Dropping, Here in San Antonio, Make all your monkey asses remember the Alamo! IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLALALALALALALALOW! WHAT THE ROCK.........IS COOKING?!

The Rock drops the microphone and heads to the back to a huge pop from the audience in the arena.

JR: The Rock has just publicly called out our CWF Champion Alberto Del Rio!

King: I wonder what Alberto Del Rio has to say about The Rock.

As if by magic, backstage Del Rio is watching a monitor and watching the Rock say all of this and talk of this trash. Del Rio holds up his World Title.

Del Rio: Next week...

Del Rio storms away, out of some double doors and exits the arena completely. Back live and the Rock has just left the ringside area and we await our next match.

[video=youtube;hJMggaTLT9c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJMggaTLT9c[/video]

The stock market bells ring and out comes JBL. No limo tonight, he's not rolling like that, he's all about towel over shoulders, cowboy hat and that smile that says "I'm better than you and I love it". A few token waves later and JBL is climbing into the ring but as he goes to remove his cowboy hat all purposeful-like.

GO!

[video=youtube;p8Xdkk3qH4M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8Xdkk3qH4M&feature=related[/video]

Christian makes his way out from the back to a HUGE pop and scans the arena for the peeps in attendance. He stops to point towards JBL, motion a title around his waist and then slap his chest before heading down to the ring. Christian claps hands with a bunch of front row peeps before he climbs into the ring, eyes fixed totally on JBL.

*Ding Ding Ding*

JR: It's time for JBL versus Christian! This match is going to be very interesting!

Lawler: I Think So JR!!!

Christian smirks as JBL points at him and screams at him "get out of America, you dirty Canadian!" before charging at Christian going for the Clothesline from Hell; Christian ducks underneath and in the same movement grabs JBL's Arm and turns him inside out with the Killswitch, the fans roar wildly as Christian makes a quick cover on JBL.

One...

JR: Blah God, what a counter by Christian in the first 20 seconds of the match!

Two...

Lawler: Ahahahaha! Very Interesting indeed JR!

Three...

*Ding Ding Ding*

-=Winner via Pinfall at 00:24: Christian=-

The fans erupt into cheers as Captain Charisma has his arm raised in victory; Christian looks down at the berated JBL, who just got beat in under a minute, Christian climbs the turnbuckle and gives a look out for his peeps as CWF goes elsewhere.

----------------
BREAK
---------------

The action in the ring has been explosive so far as the restart is living up to the hype as the camera's suddenly switch to the backstage area, showing a close up of an Todd Grisham.

03.jpg

Grisham: Ladies and Gentleman, I have a very special guest here tonight so please welcome, The King of Kings Triple H.

Triple H slowly walks into the shot, looking quite happy as the camera pans out to show both men.

Grisham: Triple H, you've witnessed the first installment of CWF which didn't last for very long but everyone is glad to see you still here after the restart, what are your thoughts on the restart?

Grisham shoves the mic towards HHH's lips as he starts to speak.

29545379:jpeg_preview_large.jpg

Triple H: That's a great question Todd, your right as well with everyone's happy I'm still apart of this thing but this so called restart means jack to me. My goals are exactly the same as they were the first time around, I'm still the best damn thing to ever lace up a pair of boots and I'm still the King Of Kings but on the side, there is a little iddy bitty part of me that is also glad that the restart happened, the tiniest bit of me, maybe my toe nail on my smallest toe because before the restart, The Game hadn't started correctly, little glitches were happening around every level and it was looking like Game over for a while there but I'm back, CWF is back and together, I will take it to new heights.

Todd: You say your goals are the same as before Triple H, what were and are your goals?

Triple H looks at Todd with a weird look on his face as talks into the mic.

Triple H: You wanna know my goals Todd, look around you, we are in the backstage area of a wrestling business, if you ask everyone that question and you don't get the same response I'm going to give you, those people shouldn't even waste their time geting out of bed in the morning. My goals in CWF are simple and kind of cliche really, for years Hunter Hearst Helmsley has been the name on people's lips, for many more years, Triple H has been the top of everyone's hit list but the thing that's on my mind is that Championship, CWF Championship will look awkard and horrible around any waist but my own. I've proved I was the best 13 times before, what's stopping me breaking my best friends record, I have the formula for success to do it and I would hate to see the IQ of somebody who tries to stop me.

Grisham: Triple H, you seem to be in great shape, and your drive still seems to be there but what makes you think your better then someone like Alberto Del Rio or Christian, two men that haven't tasted the gold yet and will do anything for it?

Triple H: Men like Alberto Del Rio and Christian do have that determination to get the gold for the first time, your right Todd but that just leaves them open to costly mistakes, I've been there before, I've faced them before and it always is the same story, it takes a second to change a match Todd but it takes me a nano second to end it. They will use everything in their aresenal to get that victory but I have a never ending aresenal, anyone tries to teach me a move no one has seen before, I could get you with it just like that, you wanna run circles around the old veteran like me, I'll simply watch you tire yourself out, you wanna fly around me, I'll watch you crash and burn, you see Grisham, no matter how easier the times are a changing, I will always stay the same, The measureing stick, The Stepping Stone that people will try to use but will never succede and most importantly, very soon, Triple H will reclaim what is rightfully his, The CWF Championship.

Triple H looks at Todd, smiling at him as Todd goes to speak again but Triple H quickly cuts him off.

Triple H: Oh and one last thing, I will have a little help along the way.

Triple H laughs as he quickly walks out of the camera shot, leaving Todd clueless and questioning what that means as the cameras shoot back to ringside.

[video=youtube;yUD9_--Mu5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUD9_--Mu5Q [/video]

Oh his names Finlay dammit, and he loves to fight! Out comes everyones favourite Irishman, a smirk across his face, perhaps in the knowledge this is his one last big opportunity to get into contention for 'the big one'. He claps a few hands with fans at ringside but his eyes remain an image of steely focus. Finlay climbs into the ring and is about pose when...

AWESOME!

[video=youtube;PUVJvA2Jctw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUVJvA2Jctw[/video]

Looks like the Miz might've come to play as he interrupts Finlay's entrance shenanigans to make his entrance and pose at the top of the ramp, his sneering grin spreading throughout the arena and drawing boos from all corners of the crowd. He swaggers on down to the ring talking trash towards Finlay as he goes to which Finlay just smiles. The Miz hops up onto the apron on one knee, as per usual, and leans back to take in the crowd and sneer at them just one more time. The Miz climbs into the ring and nearly craps his pants when Finlay is right there in front of him. They back off and the official checks on the competitors and calls for the bell.

JR: So here we go, our second 10 minute time limit trial match!

King: Maybe this one will last the distance!

Finlay wants to lock up but the Miz instantly rakes the eyes and gets a telling off from the official. Miz brushes it off though and shoves Finlay into the corner front first. Finlay stops himself but turns into the patented clothesline the Miz has mastered into the corner over the years. Finlay stumbles to one knee and gets back to his feet in time to be clotheslined by the Miz. Miz stalks Finlay and hits the Skull Crushing Finale!

King: No way now…

The Miz looks super arrogant, the crowd are booing at the apparent lack of in-ring action they’ve seen on tonights show, and we look like we have a cover.

1…
2…

Finlay kicks out to a good pop and the Miz seems shocked the SCF didn’t put the toughest irish bastard around down. The Miz tries to drag Finlay to his feet but then some right hands of Finlay spark the crowd into life.

JR: Come on Finlay, give us something here…

Finlay seems to want to oblige, bursting upwards and getting a pretty effective looking head lock on the Miz but, suddenly, Finlay drops down behind Miz and gets a school boy!

1…
2…

Not quite yet! The Miz kicks out and backs off from Finlay who advances on him but takes a toe to the gut for his troubles. The Miz tries to hit a neckbreaker but Finlay shoves him off into the ropes. The Miz hits them front first and looks like he’s winded himself before he turns around and is hoisted up by Finlay to be hit with the CELTIC CROSS! Finlay with the cover!

1…
2…
3…!

Your Winner in 2:12 – FINLAY!

JR: Bah gawd he’s done it quick time as well and…

JR is cut off, as are Finlay’s celebrations, by a familiar voice and face up at the titantron.

Vince: Finlay! Good work, dealing with that snot nosed Miz. Now, everyone saw through my charade but yes, these 10 minute time limit matches WERE meant to test you. They clearly didn’t. They WERE also going some way to determine a contender to Alberto’s title and that…that they did. So, Finlay, next week you get to go one on one with Christian and the winner of that match will face Alberto Del Rio for the World Heavyweight Championship at our first pay-per-view!

Vince smiles as we go backstage.
The scene opens on Randy Orton and The Undertaker laid out backstage. EMT's are checking on the condition of these two men.​

JR: Oh my God, King! Randy Orton and The Undertaker are out cold.

King: I'm almost willing to bet it was either Kane or John Cena taking them out of the equation.

Then, almost as a premonition, Kane appears from the shadows with a lead pipe in hand . As EMT's are tending to Orton and Taker, Kane laughs and starts heading to the ring.

---------------------------------COMMERCIAL BREAK----------------------------------------------

Kane_1_-_Titantron__WWF_.gif

We come back from commercial break to “The Big Red Machine” Kane making his way down the ramp for his match. He steps into the ring, lifts his arms high into the air and thrusts them downward, setting off huge pyrotechnics in each ring corner.

0.jpg

JR: No matter how many times I set through that, it still gives me goosebumps.

King: I know what you mean JR!

JR: Well this next match was SUPPOSED to be a fatal 4 way match for the vacated CWF Intercontinental Championship but that now has been changed with the sudden attack on both Randy Orton and The Undertaker. It is now a one-on-one match between Kane and John Cena.

SO, YOU THINK YOU'RE UNTOUCHABLE?

CJT_RottNKorpse_2.gif

“I Need a Doctor” by Dr. Dre and Eminem hits the PA as the fans continue to boo loudly for “The Doctor of Thuganomics” John Cena. He comes down with a serious business look on his face. He sprints to the ring and begins to brawl with the big man.

JR: And John Cena wasting no time going after “The Big Red Machine”.

Cena and Kane exchange right hands until Kane grabs Cena by the throat and hurls him into a corner. Kane begins to hammer away and Cena with a combination of right hands and elbow shots. Cena finally falls to the mat in the corner. Kane begins to choke Cena out with his boot. The referee begins a 5-count and Kane stops at 4 ½. Kane raises Cena to his feet and irish whips him into the opposite corner. Kane then goes for a big body splash to Cena but Cena moves out of the way and Kane rams right into the turnbuckle. Cena then gets a school boy roll-up on Kane.

KICK OUT!

Kane kicks out with tremendous force. Cena then goes back on the attack by hammering away on Kane. Kane then grabs Cena by the throat and makes his way to his feet, still with his hand around Cena's throat. Kane lifts Cena up into a chokeslam but Cena begins to elbow Kane in the head until Kane releases his hold. Cena runs against the ropes and hits a shoulder tackle but the big man only stumbles back. Cena then hits another shoulder tackle but again, Kane does not go down. Cena goes for one more and, as Kane tries to connect with a clothesline, Cena ducks and comes back with a third shoulder tackle, this time knocking the big man down.

King: Third time's a charm, JR!

JR: Impressive by John Cena. Let's see if he can capitalize here.

Cena looks down at Kane. Cena then gives him the “You Can't See Me” taunt and goes for a Five Knuckle Shuffle. As Cena reaches Kane and is about to connect, Kane sits up and Cena looks like he's seen a ghost. Cena then kicks Kane in the head and sends him to the mat again and Cena then connects with his Five Knuckle Shuffle. Cena goes for the pin.

KICK OUT!

Cena cannot believe his eyes. Cena gets off the mat and rushes over to one of the corners and begins to take one of the turnbuckle pads off. The referee sees this and stops Cena. The referee is putting the pad back on as Cena pulls out a pair of brass knuckles from his pocket. As Kane makes it back up to his feet, Cena connects with a right hand while wearing the brass knuckles. Cena makes the cover.

KICK OUT!

King: What?! Kane kicked out after being hit with brass knuckles?!

JR: Kane is no ordinary human being. He is a monster.

Cena is pulling at his hair in disbelief. He begins to argue with the referee that the count was too slow. As he does, Kane sits up and walks right up to Cena. As Cena turns around, Kane grabs Cena and goes for a Tombstone. As Cena is on Kane's shoulders, Cena wiggles his way off and ends up behind Kane. He then connects with a spinout powerbomb. Cena decides to pin Kane but Kane immediately sits right up.

King: Good God! What will it take to put this monster away?

JR: Everything and the kitchen sink, King.

Cena goes to attack Cena when Kane gets to his feet but Kane connects with a big boot. Kane goes for the cover.

KICK OUT!

Kane grabs Cena by the head and begins to pick him up but Cena is playing possum and gets a cradle pin on the monster.

KICK OUT!

Cena and Kane make it back to their feet at the same time. Kane goes to grab Cena by the throat but, as he extends his arm, Cena takes advantage and quickly sets up and hits an F-U on the Big Red Machine.

JR: John Cena just hit the F-U on The Big Red Machine!

King: Is this it?

3!!!

YOUR WINNER @ 11:32 AND NEW CWF INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION, JOHN CENA!!!

3265.jpg

John Cena is awarded his newly-won IC Title and is celebrating when Kane makes it to his feet, grabs Cena, and nails a Tombstone on the Doctor of Thuganomics. Kane grabs the IC Title and lays it across Cena's body. Kane walks out of the arena as we close the show!​

Last edited:

Dod Draper

Reaction score
I'll add a poster to the sidebar when the first PPV is officially announced. (Y)

Will that be on this weeks show?

Killz

Reaction score
Sure will be bud. Semi-spoilers but it's CWF GENESIS.

Thanks bro.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Would you like me to make a poster for the event?

If so, who would you like on it?

It's time we began promoting this bad boy. :)

Killz

Reaction score
Hells yeah it is! If you could centre it around Jericho that'd be good?

I'm not so hot on graphics of that kind so I couldn't even offer a theme suggestion...as long as Jericho is the main and it's gone the Genesis logo I'm set? You can do whatever.

If you want to put other guys on I'd suggest Rock/Jeff Hardy/Swagger/Cena.

Much love bro <3

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Do you mind if I avoid using Jericho?

I wouldn't ask, but I hate using my char for a PPV poster. Doing so just makes me think of all the 150,000 UCW posters Itch has made with Jeff Hardy on them. :p

Killz

Reaction score
Sure man, I just liked where your char is going in relation to the PPV as an event but any of those other guys listed would be good. Perhaps Cena as a focal point?

Thanks bro, I totally get ya with the Itch thing btw.

Killz

Reaction score
Awesome Dod-o! That's tight, it's clean and exactly what I wanted bud, thanks :)

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
I got bored and made a Turning Point banner/poster/whatever. Hate/Rate.

TURNINGPOINT.png

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Eh, not bad. Hate the cartoonized part tho... other than that it's decent.

I'm thinking I'll do posters & match banners one PPV and Dod does the other half so he doesn't burn himself out or whatevs :p

Killz

Reaction score
CWF - Staff Trash #2 (Merging Issue)

This is now the CWF Trash Can thread.

This show schedule is a little off I think. I propose a switch to Thursday night weekly shows and regular Sunday night slots for PPVs.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2