CWF - Staff Trash #13 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Extreme Rules Poster + Card

ExtremeRules-1.jpg

Live From Van Andel Arena, Michigan

t_van_andel_479x284.jpg

26TH JUNE, 2011

Official Song:Sent By Ravens - New Fire

[video=youtube;UkuluNEBM2U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkuluNEBM2U[/video]

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
By far the best damn poster ever created.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Lewb - NEW AGE OUTLAWS (Road Dogg & Billy Gunn)

Killz

Reaction score
Obvs Beer Money will be my tag-team and I'll bring in a singles superstar.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'll announce this at the Pay-Per-View and after it

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Bronzy wants to join writing for us; we'll give him a trial after Vengeance yer?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Venegeance Writing Assessment

CWF World Heavyweight Championship Match - Triple Threat
whccopy.jpg

Killz

CWF Intercontinental Championship Match - Triple Threat Street Fight
INTERCONT.jpg

Andrew

#1 Contender's Match to the CWF Championship

finrhodes.jpg

Andrew

Singles Match
ORKANE.jpg

Hoov

Elimination Style - Special Prize Match
SPEC.jpg

Hoov

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
we cool with this?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Lights in arena shut down and fans stand up and looks at ramp as dramatic music begins play and on tron shows up timer

[video=youtube;6nvKN_H4e-I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nvKN_H4e-I[/video]

0:00

Fans stand up again and made a huge pop and arena once again become black as familiar theme begins to play...

Oh radio, tell me everything you know

[video=youtube;wVLFgGR18nc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVLFgGR18nc[/video]

Fans erupts into unbelievable pop and Zack Ryder shows up on the ramp and smiles and pose for fans and fans give him monstrous cheer and Zack enjoy it.

Zack%2BRyder4.jpg

Zack ask for microphone and get it. Zack begins to talk...

Zack-Ryder-90_crop_340x234.jpg

Zack Ryder: Hello guys ! Finally True long island story is here in CWF and I´m your host, Long island iced Z ZACK RYDER. It´s been a long time since you guys here Los Angeles hear about me but now, I´m here and better than EVER before ! So it mean that I´m hungry for a match ! And I can tell you, that my first opponent will feel how broski strikes !​

fans cheers for Zack and he pose on camera...

Zack Ryder: Just like Drew saying " Its my destiny" so I will use it ! It´s my destiny to be ultimate broski ! But don´t worry Drew, you can be too ! Just tweet me your thirty second video and tell me, why you should be broski of the week ! But I think you can´t beat millions of The Zack fans, bro ! Enough of Drew, no one cares about him, you cares about me ! Cause finally Zack is live on show ! I´m not jobber more ! Is´nt it awesome ? I mean, after few years I get chance to rise up and I will don´t throw it out ! And no one will stop me from living my dream !

Fans make huge pop for Zack and Zack continues in his talk..

Zack Ryder: Simply said Zack is finally with broskis in CWF ! And by the way, I´m hungry for a title ! And I wait many years so I want big shot ! I want world title, Alberto ! Keep that on mind ! One day and that day will be soon, I get you ! And your title as well ! But until that, take care, spike your hair, Woo,Woo,Woo you know it, BRO !

Fans cheers for Zack and Zack leaves ramp and go to backstage...

zackryder.jpg

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Hey, just a quick question: What the hell is the special surprise supposed to be? LMAO!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Depending on who posts and wins and how good it is; either a shot at the IC or a MITB Briefcase.

I'm leaning onto the MITB Briefcase.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
[video=youtube;BWkdwghxnj8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWkdwghxnj8[/video]

A remix of 'Get Ready to Fly and Fallen Angel' plays throughout the arena; the crowd pops for A.J. Styles who comes out wearing a suit.

kgvt4akk9plgp6lybxet.gif

Daniels then comes from behind. AJ and Daniels then slap the hands of those in the front row as they make their way to the ring. Daniels asks for a microphone.

53.jpg

Christopher Daniels;

The words were sent from heaven; those words were... 'CWF needs a shining light, who will be their savior? Who will help CWF perish the demons that hangs in this business; to get rid of the evil'? Their is a light, that shining light is glowing right now.

A spotlight turns onto Daniels and Styles; there is a yellow hue that gives a glowing effect.

Christopher Daniels;

These people in the audience, they know of me. Christopher Daniels, I have wrestled all over the world for the past eighteen years but never have I held the big one but that's fine with me. I've held tag team championships before and that's the best thing about this company. That Vince McMahon has granted tag teams to show off their experience in the ring, thankfully AJ and I were sent from heavens above; to give you all guidance to the light. I've been named 'The Fallen Angel'; the purpose is because on this planet Earth there is nobody who has helped such tragedies in this world. For far too long; each soul has suffered demise and suffering, I will change that for everybody, cleanse your souls so you all become a better human being. This tag team championship, the race for it is soon underway and we will be that guidance; leading each and every single one of you for a better life. All reasons are pointed to why I was sent here as 'The Fallen Angel', I've looked around the building and there is not one person you like as Champion. We've got Alberto Del Rio as CWF Heavyweight Champion right now and we've got John Cena as Intercontinental Champion. Two people we do not like; two people who have hatred towards respectable people like us.

A.J. asks for the microphone.

img_9272_650.jpg

A.J. Styles;

So this is CWF, where everybody exchanges their talent to prove they are one of the 'best' in the world. But take a good look at Christopher Daniels and myself, years of experiences and right now I'm delighted to be in a company like this. Knowing the tag division will grow strongly, competition is something I always look forward to. My only aim in this company is to become CWF's first Tag Team Champion especially with the 'Fallen Angel, Christopher Daniels'. This right here is what will make the company grow stronger than ever; as Christopher said there is not a champion we like here. They're hated but we... we're going to change all that and allow you fans to have something to cheer for, something to enjoy and tha-

Suddenly AJ Styles gets hit from behind by Robert Roode who is with James Storm. Daniels turns around and kicks Roode in the guts but Storm attacks from behind before grabbing Daniels and tossing him to Roode who lifts him up in a powerbomb position before Storm charges and hits a running neckbreaker. AJ Styles gets up as Storm and Roode looks to attack AJ Styles, AJ ducks the double clothesline attempt as Billy Gunn and Road Dogg comes to make the save for AJ. Billy Gunn and Road Dogg begins beating down, Beer Money Inc. fights back before tossing Gunn and Dogg over the ropes.

JR: This is chaos to start Vengeance!

Jerry Lawler: It sure will be interesting to see the Tag Division.

Roode turns around as AJ hits a Pele Kick as Storm hits Daniels with a Last Call which sends Daniels over the top rope. Styles gets up as Storm goes for a Last Call but AJ stops it, all of a sudden...

*GLASS SHATTERS*
stonecoldtitantron.gif

JR: BAH GAWD! STONE COLD IS HERE IN THE BUILDING!

Stone Cold heads straight to the ring where AJ Styles and Storm are punching back and forth, AJ Styles gets kicked in the guts before Storm hits a Last Call on AJ Styles. Stone Cold tells Storm to wait as Stone Cold wants a microphone he turns around and instantly kicks Storm in the guts before connecting with a Stunner!

Roode gets to his feet as Stone Cold comes towards Roode only to take a Samoan Drop. Roode lifts Storm to his feet as they go to celebrate, all of a sudden Pillman comes from over the barricades as he rushes into the ring as he hops onto the apron and hits a double Air Pillman on Beer Money Inc. Pillman then grabs Storm and tosses him to the corner turnbuckle before hitting a huge Tornado DDT; Stone Cold gets up and hits Roode with a Stunner. Road Dogg and Billy Gunn gets back into the ring as does AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels. They all stare at each other as the music of Vince McMahon hits.

Vince McMahon: Stop, stop, stop! I understand all four of you are hungry for Tag Team Gold already but you're all going to have to be patience; after Vengeance I will be running a tournament to crown the very first tag team champions. But there's one thing I'm not liking here is Stone Cold coming in to interfere what was going on between Beer Money and Daniels and AJ. What gave you the right to interfere? Just for that...

Vince steps into the ring.

Just because of that; you will not

Stone Cold isn't impressed; he kicks Vince and hits him with the stunner.

Stone Cold picks up the microphone.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
/\/\/\ con't

Stone Cold: Ya' know, I ain't never liked that sum bitch!

The fans are still going crazy for the arrival of Stone Cold and Brian Pillman. Austin hands the microphone to Pillman.

JR: Oh my God, King! It's Stone Cold and Brian Pillman! I can't believe my eyes!

King: This is unbelievable, JR!

pillman_crop_340x234.jpg

Loose Cannon: Don't adjust your television sets. Don't even rub your eyes. This isn't a mirage. For your viewing pleasure, may I present to you the single greatest team of pure athletes that has ever graced a wrestling ring. That's right, The Hollywood Blondes.......wait.......no, that doesn't feel right. You see we used to be the Hollywood Blondes but, uh......things have changed since then. Right now, consider this the first warning to teams like Beer Money here: If you want a fight, start one and we will damn sure finish it! Consider us the Cowboys from Hell! HAHAHAHAHA!

The crowd is still in major shock. Pillman kicks it over to Austin who leans on the ropes as he talks.

mic1.jpg

Stone Cold: Well, the way I see it, first things first, I want each and every one of you sum bitches to get the hell out of my ring. Ya' see, Stone Cold Steve Austin ain't much for comin' out here and seein' a couple of pieces of trash like Robert Roode and James Storm jumpin' a team like AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels from behind. Not that I give a rats ass about the either of 'em, but seein' that makes ole' Stone Cold's stomach turn. But Brian's right on the money, this ain't a one-off deal. This ain't some nostalgia act. Stone Cold Steve Austin and Loose Cannon Brian Pillman are back and we are here in the CWF to raise some hell and drink some beers. And whether Vince McMahon or any of you sum bitches likes it or not, them CWF Tag Team Titles are coming home to Stone Cold and Brian Pillman. AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE 'CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!

Just as Austin finishes his line, Beer Money gets up and begins to brawl with AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels. All 4 men fight each other up the ramp and towards the back, leaving only The New Age Outlaws and Austin and Pillman.

Stone Cold: Barkeep, somebody get me some damn beers!

The timekeeper throws Austin and Pillman a few beers. They both hand a couple to Road Dogg and Billy Gunn. All 4 men toast and, as The Outlaws begin to take a swig, Austin kicks Billy in the gut and connects with a Stunner. Pillman grabs Road Dogg and hurls him over the top rope. Both Outlaws are laying unconscious on the outside as “Cowboys from Hellâ€￾ by Pantera plays over the PA.

JR: Stone Cold and Brian Pillman have reunited and created quite a ruckus here in the CWF!

King: You're not kidding JR! I can't wait for the new tag division to start!

We fade out on Austin and Pillman drinking a few beers and celebrating with the fans. Vince is seen still struggling to make t up the ramp.​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
'Paradise Lost by Hollywood Undead' plays throughout the arena; the titantron spells

[video=youtube;PZrPZotT8c4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZrPZotT8c4[/video]
C H U C K T A Y L O R

normal_EVOLVE_Aries_vs_Taylor008179.jpeg

Chuck Taylor comes from behind the curtain as he smiles, he has a microphone in his hand.

normal_EVOLVE_Aries_vs_Taylor008201.jpeg

Chuck Taylor;

For those who don't know who I am, my name's Chuck Taylor and I've been training for this moment since I was fifteen years old; I'm still young. I've been in a few promotions here and there but never anything this 'BIG'. A lot has happened over the past ten years of my career but tonight, tonight writes history where 'The Kentucky Gentlemen' has signed to CWF! Now I understand I'm not grabbing the reception I'd love to get but that's cool; there's no stress coming my way or yours. Now, I'm a pretty reasonable person I believe... I don't want to rub anybody up the wrong way but you know... there's a few people in the business that just hasn't connected to me at all yet. There's a few people who seem... odd. Well; shall I start with my thoughts on a few people?

The crowd gives a bit of a mixed reaction there.

normal_EVOLVE_Aries_vs_Taylor008229.jpeg

Chuck Taylor;

Aw come on guys, this is so you guys know who I am. So, I'll start with 'The Fighting Irishman, Finlay'. Now I understand the roster's pretty big right now so this might take a bit of time but spare me a few moments. Tonight Finlay's taking on Cody Rhodes for the number one contendership and you see, I like a man who can fight and has potential. That's a bit like me, I like to fight too; after all I've been fighting for the past ten years! But hey, hey, hey... that doesn't mean I don't like Finlay or Rhodes in fact; right now... I like everybody on the roster because nobody has yet to disrespect me. Backstage I've only bumped into a few people so I'm still the fresh fish around here; eventually over time I'll get to know everyone here but I do want to feel welcome here you know? But you know what really bugs me here? John Cena and Alberto Del Rio; I don't know either but I'm definitely not a fan of rap and I'm sorry if there's a few people in the audience who like that stuff but I'm a country guy through and through. All he does is rap and sometimes... his words... they make no sense, I did catch CWF last week and I was left bedazzled by what he said. If only he could speak a bit like me for once, if only...

The crowd chuckles a bit as Chuck continues on.

Chuck Taylor;

And then there's the champion, Alberto Del Rio. Now did I tell you guys that I really like burritos? Taco Bell is sure great after a good night out in town but he's being arrogant lately, with the General Manager Vince McMahon being taken out by Stone Cold Steve Austin earlier... it looks as if Del Rio has nobody to help him, you get me? Vince gave him the championship belt, poor Alberto... I hope you're listening because your luck doesn't seem so good right now. But being here with Stone Cold, The Rock, Christian and the rest of the CWF Roster; amazing! It's almost like I've caught a magical fairy while I was fishing; or a pot of gold. This is a moment I'll always cherish and tonight, I'll be backstage watching the roster, speaking to some of the boys and getting myself known because you people. You people need Chuck Taylor in your life and that's without a doubt!

Chuck Taylor smiles as he blows a kiss to a few girls in the front row. Chuck Taylor then leaves the ring.

JR: I don't mind this guy, he seems like a really nice person.

Jerry Lawler: He just wants to get known; well he's got confident coming out here. He sure is welcome here in CWF!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
DOLPH ZIGGLER IS NOT IN THE MATCH.
HE HAS REQUESTED AS HE CANNOT POST.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE TO THIS!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Vickie Guerrero is backstage where Josh Mathews is.

Vickie Guerrero: EXCUSE ME!

I said EXCUSE ME!

Now Josh, my boyfriend Dolph Ziggler isn't feeling to well and it's all thanks to one person. This one person has poisoned Dolph's food and has caused him sickness in the stomach.

As Vickie goes to continue, Zack Ryder walks past by.

Dolph Ziggler: That's the guy!

Josh Mathews: Zack Ryder? Why would he poison you?

Zack Ryder: Woah! Josh my broski, how's it going? What's this I overheard?

Josh Mathews: Wel-

Vickie Guerrero: IT WAS HIM, ZACK RYDER. I WANT SECURITY!

Vickie begins screaming out for security, security arrives as Vickie is yelling to Ryder to be escorted out of the building.

Zack Ryder: Dolph, I don't know what you're trying to do here but I'm the ultimate broski and tonight I'm going into that Special Prize match. You see security, I've got a match, Dolph doesn't because Vickie just said... he's got diarrhea!

The fans can be heard laughing as Ryder gets the pops.

Vickie Guerrero: I WANT HIM OUT OF HERE!

Security: Sorry Vickie but I cannot do that; there is no proof that Zack Ryder poisoned him.

Vickie Guerrero: HE GAVE DOLPH A SHOT OF BROSKI IN A BOTTLE. THAT'S WHAT POISONED HIM!

Zack Ryder: Are you kidding me? That's the stuff that gets you fist-pumping and it makes you a broski!

The security looks at Ryder as Ryder begins fist-pumping, the security joins in as Vickie screams. The security leaves no choice but to remove Vickie and Dolph out of the arena.

JR: Well it looks as if tonight we won't be seeing Dolph Ziggler at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.