Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kylie

Reaction score
Yeah you're right. The whole thing is depressing enough as it is.

Thank you, I hope so. :(

Other than that I'm ok thanks. Just relaxing on the couch right now. Which glorious news is that?

How are you?

Reaction score
Sweating like a pig playing around on the PC lol. Been good, enjoying the pool the last few days. Had a bird land on my shoulder yesterday, might put a pic up later. Relaxing on the cards for tomorrow, get ready for a party on Friday night which should be fun.

The good news is that Slutty Slutty got fired :D

AF.

Reaction score
I got no issue with the media covering it the way they are. They're making a big deal out of it which is good, because they're going to need a lot of support from the rest of Australia once it's all said and done.

It's sad really, but what can you do? Nature.

SAL

Reaction score
Hey Del Rio haters, you might enjoy this. I just found out that Del Rio did some MMA fighting a few years ago.

[youtube]6Biz3sfhqWY[/youtube]

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
I'm so glad that the conversation moved away from the typical male talk before. :p And Viper it doesn't matter how far apart you are, distance is just a number if you're both willing to make it work. Good luck to ya mate. :)

Haha :) thanks

The Flash

Reaction score
You've given me no reason not to be nice to you. :p As long as you don't turn out like Mike (he's the delusional Kelly fan by the way) then you're fine in my books. How I've managed to avoid banning him after all this time is a mystery. :p :p

But that's exactly what forums are about. Come online, chat to a few people and have fun. No need for bitching and arguing and being nasty to other people.

Maybe you havent banned me because you're secretly a Kelly fan as well :side:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
That avy looks so funny. Title bigger than her whole body.

Kylie

Reaction score
Hey guys. :)

Sweating like a pig playing around on the PC lol. Been good, enjoying the pool the last few days. Had a bird land on my shoulder yesterday, might put a pic up later. Relaxing on the cards for tomorrow, get ready for a party on Friday night which should be fun.

The good news is that Slutty Slutty got fired :D

Sounds like you've been enjoying your holidays so far. ;) Let me know when the pic is up, I'd love to see it. :) Did you watch the cricket last night?

Yes I did hear that. :D :D The only bad thing to that is that she'll end up coming back at some point just to piss me off.

Maybe you havent banned me because you're secretly a Kelly fan as well :side:

No that's definitely not it. I'm just too soft for my own good sometimes.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Should know it's gonna be 27 degrees here. 27 degrees in Phoenix, AZ. This is not normal smh.

Kylie

Reaction score
I have to keep remembering that when you say it's going to be 27 degrees, that's not in celcius lol. So for a little while I was wondering what you're complaining about 27 celcius was perfect weather. :p But now that I've realised that it's actually below freezing I'm wondering how you guys can stand that freezing weather.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Luckily I don't have to be out the house anymore so I'm glad, lol. And yeah forgot that you have a different way of going about weather as far as degrees goes.

Kylie

Reaction score
Well that's good lol. Stay inside with the heater and a blanket. :p I think 27 degrees for you is like -2 degrees celcius which is why I now understand why you wouldn't like that kind of weather. Whereas 27 celcius here is about 80 degrees for you. Shit that's confusing now that I'm typing all that out. :p

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler