Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kylie

Reaction score
Hello. :)

I sure have been enjoying them. Will do. Yep, was a pretty amazing game, good to see Clarke back in form even though he's still a c*nt.

Yeah, they won't really fire their resident cum dumpster

Lucky thing. :) Yeah it was great to watch, the fight back was amazing. About time he found some form. He played brilliantly on Wednesday. Still want White as captain though. :eek:

No they won't unfortunately. I'm forced to endure her awfulness on my screen for longer. :(

???

Banned
Reaction score
I'm pretty good thanks. Still waking up, really, just having a completely lazy day. I suppose all of my days are like that at the moment though. ;)

How are you? :)

Kylie

Reaction score
Just rub it in why don't you. :p But you are on holiday so you may as well milk it until until uni starts. :p You've probably already mentioned it, but did you get your first round offer?

I'm good thanks, looking forward to the weekend. My best friend and I are going to hit the town tomorrow night. :)

???

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I got my first round offer (Science/Education sec). Now I'm just waiting for orientation week to start. (Y)

Sounds good. Should I expect to see reports of your shenanigans all over the front of Sunday's paper? :side:

Kylie

Reaction score
Ah that's right, I remember now. :eek: When is Orientation Week?

Depends on how the night goes. If I make the paper, the night went very well. :p

Reid

Reaction score
Tired, had a pretty good day though.

???

Banned
Reaction score
Ah that's right, I remember now. :eek: When is Orientation Week?

Depends on how the night goes. If I make the paper, the night went very well. :p
Not for another two weeks I think. Lazy times for me until then. (Y)

I look forward to reading about your antics then. :side:

Kylie

Reaction score
Tired, had a pretty good day though.

Glad to hear you've had a good day. :)

Not for another two weeks I think. Lazy times for me until then. (Y)

I look forward to reading about your antics then. :side:

Lucky! I really want a lazy day but I have to clean my unit tomorrow. :(

I'll try and get into trouble then. ;)