• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Above You Thread

Well you know I would if it was possible you know it might get a few laughs or hate but the things a long distance thing not much about 6 hours not that bad or far once i can :p ill get there and so do that haha but hey I'm not ashamed to admit it :) I mean she's a great girl and I love her

Yeah they can be but I think they work best if you know the person a good while before trying it and I knew her about 6 months before we got together and been together 4 going on 5 months now. Once I get my stuff settled I'm gonna take my trip down haha she lives in FL xD btw haha

Well then haha hopefully mine works out :p we got a few of the same friends type deal also and they got faith in us but anything can go wrong but I doubt it will cause I just I got happiness and its going good for me. Technology helps alot and makes things easier with being able to webcam and stuff lol

Kylie

I'm so glad that the conversation moved away from the typical male talk before. :p And Viper it doesn't matter how far apart you are, distance is just a number if you're both willing to make it work. Good luck to ya mate. :)

Kylie

No I'm a Melbourne girl so I'm tucked away safe and sound. Got family up there though. :( You're not anywhere near there?

Kylie

Glad to hear. I won't comment on you being nicer though. :p

Watching the news at the moment. I can't believe how huge this cyclone is. They're saying it's almost as big and just as strong as Hurricane Katrina was on the US. That is so scary. I really hope they get through this ok. :(

Kylie

But that's what they do. Plus people are going to want updates as to what's going on. You can't do much about it. They'll do anything to get a story.

Called my dad a little while ago and he doesn't know if his cousins have evacuated or if they're still in Cairns. :( :( I am seriously so frightened for everyone there.

Updates? A huge fucking cyclone is going to smash the cities it hits. Flooding, structural damage etc. No need to update every 30 mins saying it's coming, we already know that.

They'll be right.

How are u btw? Hear the glorious news from SmackDown?