ZOMG The Internetz is Serious Business

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
One thing I want to clarify here: The phrase "arguing on the internet is like racing in the special Olympics, even if you win, you're still Blue.".......That is referring to shit like the Flame-a-lation chamber. I don't how many times I've debated with someone about valid points, just for someone to come in and say that. Just because it's the internet, it doesn't take away the validity of the points. So, get your shit together and realize what the phrase actually means. (directed at no one in particular.

That phrase in general is stupid.

LadyHotrod

Well, I noticed when I say things putting down the "seriousness" of the internet, some people actually take it offensively. Well, I thought I'd make a topic on what I mean by that, so uh....here it is Bitches

I, for one, do not take the internet seriously, at all. I understand, not everyone has the same view as me, and that's fine. I can only speak for myself, and honestly, I feel there is a huge line between real life, and the internet.

I use the internet as a place to chill when theirs nothing to do. Discussing sports, finding the results of a game, downloading media, chatting with cyber-buddies, etc. Its all fun, but at the end of the day, its the internet. We don't know eachother. I don't know anything about you cats. For all I know, your entire online-lives could be fabricated. I do consider some of you "e-friends" but theirs a huge difference between e-friends and actual friends, you know? I understand some of you guys view the internet differently. Some of you use the internet as a platform to find friends, sometimes for dating purposes, and that's fine. Nothing wrong with that at all. Its just not me, I like to keep real life and the internet separated, which is why I stay away from things like myspace and facebook, or whatever. Its also why you don't see me posting my pictures 24/7, although I have posted pictures in the past (I had peep make me a sig with my pic in it lol)

So yeah, thats how I feel about all of that. So the next time I say something downgrading the internet, don't take it to the heart, especially you (he knows who the fuck he is)

anyway, what are your feelings toward the piece of shit us humans call "the internetz" ?

I feel like I have to constantly put a :) at the end of every post I make.

It seems people like to think that I sit here all red in the face with steam coming out of my ears. I'm actually never angry. If I think someone is a fool, I enjoy letting them know. Just because I flame someone doesn't mean I am mad. I sit here calmly and just type.

I know it's text on a screen and people can't see you as you type but it gets a bit stupid when people always think you're angry. I'm generally a very happy person. I'm as sarcastic as a person can get and a lot of people like being around me because I make them laugh. My department at work was serious before I got there. Now, even the quietest guy cracks jokes. Being a happy, fun person breaks the tension.

Regardless of who I flame, I still don't hate anyone. I might find them annoying, yes, but I wont go trolling them across the entire forum just to make their life hell. If they make a post I agree with, I'll certainly make it clear that I agree. I'm not the type of person to hate people. Just ask Blaze. Shit happens.

chessarmy

The internet is just a place for me to waste time when I'm bored. Imo, if you find yourself thinking about the iwf and wondering if people like you on the internet and stuff, in your everyday life...well, that means you take the internet too seriously. Its not a bad thing, and its not meant to be an insult, its just a fact. Thats my take on this

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Rell: "zomg, the net is serious business!!"

KenFan: "Yea-Tell Me something about it....I've got GayOne over here basically bitching and going like "Ka-Wa-Wa!!..Make Serious Posts and Ka-WA!!!" , and I'm basically just bored and kicking it back here and macking to kill time and such....then he's all like taking the-net seriously and such... I bet he gets a woody thinking he's gonna get in jassy's pants or something...I dunno....its like...some people need to calm down and something,cuz its only a damn box...so quit-cha-bitching..."

*probably gets infracted*

Great One

No, more like, we have tards like you who think by us calling you tards we're taking the internet serious.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
well if you weren't serious...

then you wouldn't have stalked me and you wouldn't be taking the quality of people's posts on a Online-Wrestling-Forum Seriously....

yet-here you are basically bitchin cuz I don't bother making my words all nice and neat and shit...so like...

Ka-Durh?!...

*fishes in a toilet and catches a Bass*

Great One

Stalked you? If I recall, YOU were the one posting after me, dipshit.

If the "quality" of your post is worthy of the quality of the post of your average down syndrome kid, then yes, be ready to be insulted on it. I get entertainment from kids like you bitching like you are.

Also, I don't remember me telling you to make a more "serious" post once. Sad.

Great One

LOL NO I DID NOT KNOW THAT THANKS.

Seriously, can this forum be full of any more idiots.

Great One

ROFL! Holy fuck, this has to be a joke. Can you really be that stupid and ignorant? Go reread all of the above, if you can.

LadyHotrod

Funny how people are fighting in the "internet is serious busines" thread.

:love:

the dark knight

probably, but every time I say something about the internet, this certain someone always takes it upon himself to whine and complain, again, he knows who he is :mad:
how many times do we have to go through this? should i start....again? the thing is, when i reply, you dont read. and admit you dont read..so whats the point?

One thing I want to clarify here: The phrase "arguing on the internet is like racing in the special Olympics, even if you win, you're still Blue.".......That is referring to shit like the Flame-a-lation chamber. I don't how many times I've debated with someone about valid points, just for someone to come in and say that. Just because it's the internet, it doesn't take away the validity of the points. So, get your shit together and realize what the phrase actually means. (directed at no one in particular.
thank you.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Yo-Durk Turkey...

Does My Pee-Pee Tickle YO itty-Bitty-Titties?

Tehe...

whoa...calm down gayone...geez, spazzed out-in triple-post fashion....
"GOSH!!!"

*runs and hides from some random nerd that thinks good-posts at a forum, automatically makes him some kind've "SMART" guy...*

ay-smart guy....if yo ass be-so-smart...then how could you have not know what I was up to?!

Hahahaha!!

I-Ka-X-Posed Yo Ass...haha!