ZOMG The Internetz is Serious Business

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Well, I noticed when I say things putting down the "seriousness" of the internet, some people actually take it offensively. Well, I thought I'd make a topic on what I mean by that, so uh....here it is Bitches

I, for one, do not take the internet seriously, at all. I understand, not everyone has the same view as me, and that's fine. I can only speak for myself, and honestly, I feel there is a huge line between real life, and the internet.

I use the internet as a place to chill when theirs nothing to do. Discussing sports, finding the results of a game, downloading media, chatting with cyber-buddies, etc. Its all fun, but at the end of the day, its the internet. We don't know eachother. I don't know anything about you cats. For all I know, your entire online-lives could be fabricated. I do consider some of you "e-friends" but theirs a huge difference between e-friends and actual friends, you know? I understand some of you guys view the internet differently. Some of you use the internet as a platform to find friends, sometimes for dating purposes, and that's fine. Nothing wrong with that at all. Its just not me, I like to keep real life and the internet separated, which is why I stay away from things like myspace and facebook, or whatever. Its also why you don't see me posting my pictures 24/7, although I have posted pictures in the past (I had peep make me a sig with my pic in it lol)

So yeah, thats how I feel about all of that. So the next time I say something downgrading the internet, don't take it to the heart, especially you (he knows who the fuck he is)

anyway, what are your feelings toward the piece of shit us humans call "the internetz" ?

Great One

Fuck Myspace and Facebook.

Everyone always tells me to get them, but yeah, no. It's gay.

I agree btw, and hasn't this sort of thread been made about 20 times?

Rell

Reaction score
I agree btw, and hasn't this sort of thread been made about 20 times?

probably, but every time I say something about the internet, this certain someone always takes it upon himself to whine and complain, again, he knows who he is :mad:

Dre

Reaction score
MySpace is the best thing that has been created in all of mankind. :shifty:

But I only use MySpace to chat with my friends and family that I don't see often.

J

What so bad about Myspace...Sure as hell saves me money on my phone bill...as it keeps me from having to use it to make plans and shit...

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
I don't take the internet seriously, I might be pretending that I am offended, but I really arent...The only time I might be annoyed is if that person on the net got really personal, like insulting family and shit. People on the internet can insult me all they like, I would never care, but it is when they start talking shit about family is something real personal is when I do get annoyed, internet or not.

Rell

Reaction score
I don't think anything is wrong with myspace, but I talk to all my family members / real live friends on a separate msn/aim account (one you guys don't have lol) so yeah, I don't really need a myspace. Its not like I'm trying to meet random people, I can do that by going outside, feel me?

Dre

Reaction score
TBH Rell the only reason why I want you to get a MySpace so that you can hook me up with one of your exes. :shifty:

Hometown Kid

But this one mentions myspace...which is gay. Myspace = :thumbdown:

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
One thing I want to clarify here: The phrase "arguing on the internet is like racing in the special Olympics, even if you win, you're still Blue.".......That is referring to shit like the Flame-a-lation chamber. I don't how many times I've debated with someone about valid points, just for someone to come in and say that. Just because it's the internet, it doesn't take away the validity of the points. So, get your shit together and realize what the phrase actually means. (directed at no one in particular.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
*Chases after jose with a bunch of el-taco catchers*

KenFan: "damn illegal-immergrants..."

Anyways...

I think some people can like...

be a wannabe me and say they don't take the net-seriously, cuz I think its basically fact like a fat-act in my book that I don't take it seriously and stuff...

cuz like...ya-all'z know what I mean by that...ya-heard?!

anyways...
I think for-some people...
the internet is like a "Dance-Dance Revolution" game..
at a local arcade...
you're having a dance-off againest some smurf-asian kid(thats like pro and shit at that game)...
and He basically owns you and starts doing his little-karate-jokes and stuff on you...(basically rubbing it in your face)

so you punch him in the P(Whoa!)$$y....

and everyone's like.."whoa-dude...it was only a game!!!"

and you're sitting there like "ohh-man...Made myself look stupid fo-spazzing."

thats how the net is for people like...(kenfan classifed-info on names of net-nerdz)