Zermbie Drugs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I assumed he was on them drugs... lmao

And I also assumed that drug started here cause, I mean... People attacking and eating each other... Well, no.. You're right. Sounds like something them Canadians would send here.

@Senhor Perfect I'm on to your shit! :mad2:
I know you wanna be on my shit :ksi:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Heroin does not last 8.5 hours brita.

Bath salts straight out of the UK, i thought people were over this in 2012? Fuck it, let those assholes use those drugs, but deny medical support. Darwinism by choice.

Solid Snake

Heroin does not last 8.5 hours brita.

Bath salts straight out of the UK, i thought people were over this in 2012? Fuck it, let those assholes use those drugs, but deny medical support. Darwinism by choice.

How the heck would I know that? lol I pulled that off some drug page.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
A BritaSource being inaccurate... who'da thought it!

Solid Snake

A BritaSource being inaccurate... who'da thought it!
8705e1b75aa2f8c6ab68e7cbf2464236.gif

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
So that's the real reason you came to Cali @Dat Kid . If you wanted to get naked and fight, you shoulda came over here.

• Haha
Reactions: Dat Kid1

Solid Snake

So that's the real reason you came to Cali @Dat Kid . If you wanted to get naked and fight, you shoulda came over here.

Pff you wouldn't be naked. You'd be in that pink thong you five finger discounted from Victoria's Secret. :tough: :lol1:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Pff you wouldn't be naked. You'd be in that pink thong you five finger discounted from Victoria's Secret. :tough: :lol1:
I ain't no thong stealer. I pay for all mine, cat nip stealer.