Zermbie Drugs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

There is more naked people doing crazy stuff on youtube. Thanks 'Merican basement made drugs.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Didn't this come from Russia, same as Krokodil?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Bath salts didn't start in the US lol

oh and that dude with the fro was in SF... I remember hearing that on the news. Just another day at the BART station

Solid Snake

Bath salts didn't start in the US lol

oh and that dude with the fro was in SF... I remember hearing that on the news. Just another day at the BART station

I assumed he was on them drugs... lmao

And I also assumed that drug started here cause, I mean... People attacking and eating each other... Well, no.. You're right. Sounds like something them Canadians would send here.

@Senhor Perfect I'm on to your shit! :mad2:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I assumed he was on them drugs... lmao

And I also assumed that drug started here cause, I mean... People attacking and eating each other... Well, no.. You're right. Sounds like something them Canadians would send here.

@Senhor Perfect I'm on to your shit! :mad2:

Wiki says they were popularized in the UK around 2010.

thank UKfags

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
:mog:

@Delik WHAT DID YOU DO!?

Lol no surprise there then, they mix some weird shit here.

Also, when I said about the Krokodil I didn't mean that was this, I meant didn't this drug start in Russia, as Krokodil did. Turns out it started over here, oh well

Solid Snake

Also, when I said about the Krokodil I didn't mean that was this, I meant didn't this drug start in Russia, as Krokodil did. Turns out it started over here, oh well

It all started watching futeball over a cup of tea. YOU ARE SOME CRAZY ARSE PEOPLE!!! :angry:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score

Krocodil is soaking pain killers in gas and then shooting it up right? sounds like a pretty bitchin time tbh

Solid Snake

Krocodil is soaking pain killers in gas and then shooting it up right? sounds like a pretty bitchin time tbh

Something like that yeah... then this happens...
464da8143224e27b7f0d00b8745695b9.jpg

had to edit that. the image is gross.