WWE Tough Enough 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Well is there going to be one diva winner? and one superstar winner? Or is there only going to be one winner overall?

Stone Cold kept saying there will be one standing so I assume that means one overall winner.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Stone Cold kept saying there will be one standing so I assume that means one overall winner.

Ok well that clears a lot up there.

Do you think though we will see people get hired anyways. Kind of like previous tough enough where the winners would get the guaranteed contract and then they bring in some others. Or will the winners just get the over all contract. Be interesting to see.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Well Ariane who was eliminated in the first show was supposedly signed to a FCW deal. If they are willing to sign her then they will most likely sign quite a few from the show.

I can definitely see them giving FCW deals to most of those involved since there are probably half a dozen that they probably think they could do something with.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Well that is good to hear. I loved Ariane I found her interesting and funny, especially when she said her favorite match, and how this was not divalicious. So maybe with a little work with her she can get better, who knows but that is good they are offering them contracts for FCW.

Seak

Reaction score
Surprised that WWE is letting them drink glutamine, and there own protein shakes. Thought they wouldn't because they are substances but that is cool they let them enjoy themselves in the house.
As long as they don't have any banned substances than they're good. Everyone has their own pre and post workout products that work for their bodies, so it would be hard for the company to tell them what to take. If they take nothing they will shrink in size, but if they are given specific products they've never used, their bodies may not respond well.

The_RB_Brand

Reaction score
I see tough enough going for a long run, the reason for it is cause when WWE puts something new on TV n heavily entices it's self on promoting it & replaying it etc etc. You know that it's not just some side project Vince wants to just spend money on. If they dont change the host when season 2 starts. I will be happy. No one is a better judge of wrestling than Stone Cold.

Seak

Reaction score
I see tough enough going for a long run, the reason for it is cause when WWE puts something new on TV n heavily entices it's self on promoting it & replaying it etc etc. You know that it's not just some side project Vince wants to just spend money on. If they dont change the host when season 2 starts. I will be happy. No one is a better judge of wrestling than Stone Cold.

I'm hoping that they use different legends for different seasons. It would be a great way to keep ratings high for the foreseeable future. They can have Shawn Michaels do a season, Kevin Nash another, and so on. It could keep people that deserve a spot in the business from their contributions in the past in a relevant and new role.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Almost time for the new episode I am looking forward too it. Should be an enjoyable episode wonder if Afro (Big black guy) steps up this week. Austin is right he has too much potential talent to be in the bottom 3.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I watched the second episode of Tough Enough and again it was an enjoyable show to watch. I was obviously disappointed with Matt being eliminated but I can see why he was. He was just too reserved on the show, he didn't try to stand out in the ring and didn't show any personality. I think that the issue was that Matt was being too polite. It sounds weird but I think he was showing too much respect which isn't how you win a reality show. If this was a normal tryout then it would be perfect for him to be that nice but on Tough Enough he needed to stand out from the rest of the pack. Stone Cold at the end kept pleading with him to show some personality and gave him chance after chance but he didn't. I did like how Matt at first wouldn't let go of the title. Should give the other experienced guys a reality check when they realise that even though you have talent you could go. Matt was easily in the top three of most talented guys.

Not sure who I want to win now since I wanted Matt to get the win. Luke is the clear front runner now.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
This is pretty much a slap to some indy fans when they eliminated Matt. You can be all talented if you want, but if you do not have any charisma you can not make it to the WWE. It was good way to show what it takes to be a wrestler in the WWE, and I liked this move. Still hate that they are giving Rina the benefit of the doubt. Hey though the former Mrs. USA on WWE tv is a good way for others to watch the show. People will be interested to see if she will be able to with stand the punishment of the company.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I think that she has shown more than a few of the other women there. She came in with no prior training and has done all that was asked and seems very mentally strong. Like Trish said Rima is like her and if her body could hold up then she will survive a bit longer. I would rather her make it to WWE than Michelle the 11 year veteran.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
All very good points Troy. I always forget Trish saying that, I do not pay attention to that most of the time, I pay attention with how they do during the competitions. Got to pay more attention to little things now. So who do you guys think will go this week?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It is tough to predict who will go since I still don't know all the cast. I think that Ryan will be in the bottom three again since he hasn't done anything notable so far this show. There are a few of the female wrestlers that I haven't seen much so I don't know if they can wrestle. I would like to see Michelle go since she is the most annoying one there.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Well I finally watched the 2nd episode ( won't happen ever again) once again I loved every second of it. Cena was cool and loved the part he challenged Austin. I don't think Matt deserved to go, but I can see why. It shows that just because you can do flips, you aren't making it right away. I do think Ryan is in hot water because DeMott hates him and he has a huge say and I question his heart in it since he's in love with that girl Tiffany. I thought he was going to be some crazy beast with him looking like Clay Matthews but he's pretty soft. Luke has really impressed me and Jeremiah. I am not a big fan of Mickeal but I can see him staying for a long time on the show but Luke is the front runner. I am excited to see The Big Show tonight on the show, I will catch the re run tonight.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Two contestants were removed from the roster this week as Michelle decided to leave because she missed her family. So two weeks after she claimed that she could do this and raise a family she has done a 180. Glad to see her go though since she was a pain to watch.

Mickael was also eliminated after he failed to impress during some chain wrestling.

Eric Watts impressed during the show after a talk from Show helped him.

Stacy Keibler makes an appearance since they did cheerleading training so this show is a must watch so we can see Stacy in a cheerleading outfit.

Bret Hart is the guest next week.