WWE Tough Enough 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Nice to see Hart as the guest next week. I guess this answers our question Troy how they are going to eliminate all the contestants in the short span of time for the show, I can see maybe a couple more getting eliminated from the show. Should be a good one next week. That Ryan kid aka Skidmarks, needs to work on his in ring skills, that is about it, I like how Rima asked for more help that was a good move on her part. She knew her technique sucked and I am glad she asked for help.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
You don't have to ask how much I love Tough Enough since I stated already. This week was really judgement week and it showed who was the real deal and who was poor. Mickeal who I thought had a good chance at making a run was horrible and got booted off. Ryan was impressive in that promo, maybe he has something. Martin who I thought was a jackass by the way he smiled and just talked turned out to be impressive and has caught my eye. I am happy to see Eric do well as well, Big Show played a great role and Stacy Keibler on the show completed it for me.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
You don't have to ask how much I love Tough Enough since I stated already. This week was really judgement week and it showed who was the real deal and who was poor. Mickeal who I thought had a good chance at making a run was horrible and got booted off. Ryan was impressive in that promo, maybe he has something. Martin who I thought was a jackass by the way he smiled and just talked turned out to be impressive and has caught my eye. I am happy to see Eric do well as well, Big Show played a great role and Stacy Keibler on the show completed it for me.

This right here pretty much summed out my whole impression of this weeks episode. Excited for Monday's episode. Interested to see what is up with Rima as they are teasing that she is injured.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I haven't seen this weeks show yet, it doesn't air in Australia until thursday, but I read the results and I see that Rima was eliminated. Good move since she wasn't improving and wasn't cut out for it. There is still a lot of deadwood on the show that they need to cut, not much focus has been on the female wrestlers due to Rima getting all the attention so I expect them to be under more pressure in the coming weeks. Ryan is lucky to still be there and will probably be gone in a few weeks.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I saw the show and a bit disappointed that Bret Hart was there for legit there for five minutes. It was great to see him, but expected more. It was another week where they showed who was for real and who was not. I am happy to see Andy, who I have been pulling for shine finally. He is doing a straight edge thing and not partying, so that's good to see. Luke is still impressive, but seems to be selfish and that could cost him later on. Martin continues to impress which I am shocked by. Like Austin said, the way he smiled early on I thought he was a jerkoff. Rima going out is a good thing, she was a fighter but simply wasn't good enough. Ryan and Eric are the next guys that are in trouble along with the girls. The show is really starting to heat up.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
The guest stars on Tough Enough tomorrow are;

pwinsider said:
Rey Mysterio and former basketball star John Salley, who will both be teaching the contestants about teamwork.

I expect Mysterio to play a bigger role than Bret did last week.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Ryan, Christina and Luke were in the bottom three this week. It was the third week in a row in the bottom three for Ryan and finally Austin decided to send him home. Luke gets a wake-up call and Christina gets some air time.

Next week John Morrison is the special guest and two contestants will be going home. They are teasing that one of the firings is a big surprise.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Wow I didn't hear about Morrison coming to talk that's great. I am shocked they would pick him considering the heat he has gotten lately. I am still waiting for The Rock to show up, I read that he is on the show eventually. This week was so great, I couldn't stop laughing. Booker T is the man, he's funny to hear him yell and then get mad. When he got in Skidmarks face, it was on!! Also funny how Ryan barley gets in the ring and Bill kicks him out.

Luke being in the bottom three is surprising, but he was only in it because of Ivylese was hurt. I think she isn't that great and Christina isn't much better. Both girls are bound to get eliminated. Two people are going home next week is shocking!! I wish the show would last longer, but it's alright. Jeremiah is someone I can see going home that is shocking. He's really fit and has been impressive, but he looks fragile. Either him or Andy, who I would hate to go. Andy is my personal favorite, really hope he makes it. Martin continues to impress, he is really looking like the favorite. Still got to love the trainers, I don't think you can beat Austin, DeMott and Booker. Those guys are great!!

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Wow I didn't hear about Morrison coming to talk that's great. I am shocked they would pick him considering the heat he has gotten lately. I am still waiting for The Rock to show up, I read that he is on the show eventually. This week was so great, I couldn't stop laughing. Booker T is the man, he's funny to hear him yell and then get mad. When he got in Skidmarks face, it was on!! Also funny how Ryan barley gets in the ring and Bill kicks him out.

Luke being in the bottom three is surprising, but he was only in it because of Ivylese was hurt. I think she isn't that great and Christina isn't much better. Both girls are bound to get eliminated. Two people are going home next week is shocking!! I wish the show would last longer, but it's alright. Jeremiah is someone I can see going home that is shocking. He's really fit and has been impressive, but he looks fragile. Either him or Andy, who I would hate to go. Andy is my personal favorite, really hope he makes it. Martin continues to impress, he is really looking like the favorite. Still got to love the trainers, I don't think you can beat Austin, DeMott and Booker. Those guys are great!!

Show was taped weeks before the airing. Thats about it, I don't get to watch TE in Canada for some terribly boring reason.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Oh well that makes sense, thanks Deezy. I would watch it on youtube if I were you, it's really good stuff.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I watched the most recent episode today and again it was good to watch.

Martin continues to impress but he still seems to fly under the radar as does AJ who I rarely notice. I am glad that Luke was bottom three since he needed his ego checked, he acts like he has this contract in the bag. Being confident is required in wrestling, being cocky just doesn't work. The tall guy, I think it is Andy, is impressive and I think that he will last until near the end. The girls are both poor and Christina's attitude doesn't work for me. She hurts the other girl and then acts like nothing happened.

Next week I am predicting that Ivylese will go home injured and that Erik will be eliminated.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Next week I am predicting that Ivylese will go home injured and that Erik will be eliminated.

I must be some kind of a sorcerer. They were the two eliminated this week.

AJ was the other member of the bottom three. He was there due to him not standing out during the show so far. This is his wake-up call after Luke got one last week and he responded well winning the main challenge.

There aren't many bad contestants left. Christina and AJ are probably the clear bottom two. Interesting to note that Martin and Luke both have three wins in the skills challenge, no other contestant has had a win.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Well the promo tricked me. They said someone that nobody expected was going to be gone and it wasn't anyone big. I thought it could have been Jeremiah but it wasn't. Ivylese was bound to be out simply because she was hurt and couldn't get through much of the trainings. I am a fan of Erik but he simply lost his focus in the end and didn't impress enough. Christina actually improved this week and I don't see her as the weakest. She still has a long shot to win it, but she looks ready for a run at it. A.J has really disappointed me, considering he had the best history on the show with his tag team success in the Indys. He needs to really start stepping up or he is gone. Jeremiah showed his true colors and it looks like he is dangerous. He's really fun to watch at work, but I don't love him like Booker does. I highly doubt he wins simply because he is sloppy. It will come down to Luke, Andy, and Martin with Andy likely the odd guy out due to not really shining as much as those two. I still like Luke's odds but anything can happen.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Andy has been another that hasn't really stood out during the season. I think what helped him was that the other big guy, Erik, was in such bad shape that he got all the extra attention. Hopefully we will see a bit more out of Andy this week.

At the moment I rank them in this order: Martin, Luke, Andy, Jeremiah, AJ and Christina.

Does anyone know who the guest star is this week? We haven't seen The Rock yet or James Roday and they were both advertised at the start of the season.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Andy has gotten some buzz, Austin and Demott both like him a lot especially Demott. Booker and Trish seem down on him, so he's in the middle. I will admit he hasn't been overly impressive but he is very disciplined. I agree with your list completely Troy except maybe you switch AJ and Christina. The WWE divas will be coming in next week ( Kelly Kelly, Eve, and Bellas). The Rock is one guy I am waiting for, he needs to be on it.