WWE Tough Enough 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Seak

Reaction score
It was a very good first episode imo. Stone Cold came across absolutely great, and we got a good look at the contestants. They began with the basics of running the ropes and taking basic bumps, and you already know who is going to have problems and who legitimately has been doing this for a little while.

So far it's coming across like TUF, except there is no teams and everyone is out for themselves. This is a great concept and leaps and bounds better than NXT. I for one am really looking forward to how this show progresses.

Reaction score
I loved when Austin asked the girl that got eliminated what her favorite match was. "Melina vs. Alicia Fox" was her answer. Austin's face was priceless.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It actually was picked up in Australia, to the other Australians on the forum it is on Fox8 at 2:30pm and then the repeat is two hours later.

I just watched the first episode and it was fantastic. It isn't cheesy like MXT or like the previous season of Tough Enough. It is like the original version of Tough Enough mixed with a bit of TUF. Stone Cold was great as host and I take back what I said about Bill Demott because he came across really well on the show. I like Matt on the show since he doesn't have a big head and seems like a nice guy. Hoping that the redneck Jerimiah goes quickly. Ariane was the right person to be eliminated although I do hope Michelle is fired soon as well since she clearly isn't up to it. I was disappointed how soft they were on Rima although that may be due to the editing.

I will definitely be watching every week.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Still don't get it in Canada yet :(

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Our dollar is worth more than yours, so our money should be a bigger priority tbh ffs kthnxbai

Seak

Reaction score
I could continue this argument over how shitty Canada really is, and we could turn this into a flame war like this forum has never seen.
But instead I'll just post about how great Tough Enough is this Monday fgt :usa:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
CM Punk took aim at the Rookies of NXT yesterday on Twitter, writing: “The NXT rookies are SO passionate about our sport they can’t even remember what happened at wrestlemania two nights before. Embarrassing.”
Would love to see Punk on this show.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Well I really enjoyed the first episode. I will be watching what this show brings to the table. So far I can't really point out many guys that I like. Luke has been impressing even though he seems like a bit of a party boy. I see some Cody Rhodes in him, will see what happens. I forgot his name, he has the hair and beard like Edge with a daughter at home but he has a nice story. I will be pulling for him, think his name is Sean. Jeremiah is a clown, not much of a fan. Mickeal got into that fight, but he has talent. I don't like his attitude but he can make an impact. I love Rahim, will be pulling for her but she looks like a joke. You see that failed first roll, that was painful. I don't think she is going to last, I think she has a better chance of getting in by just publicity. They got the elimination right by getting rid of that girl with the last name Andrew. When she said Melina vs Alicia Fox as her favorite match, I was like are you serious.. Good call. I am loving Tough Enough, will watch it.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Andrea or the girl who got eliminated first made me laugh really hard. I mean she was so funny about being "divalicious" and then when Austin asked what here fav match was she responded with Melina and Alicia Fox. Laughed so hard.

So far the big black guy with the afro is disappointing me, and Michelle I do not know if she really had 11 years of experience she seemed kind of weak out there, and I feel like Mrs. USA is being babied a bit. As you can tell most of the trainers tend to take it nice on her and don't really get that mad at her besides when she used that pad. Otherwise they seem more helpful to her then most of the others on the show.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I laughed when a few of the women were getting upset when the guys were questioning why they were there when they had no experience. How can you defend that yet Andrea somehow tried to but in the end she was just there to get her face on television and wasn't serious about it. Miss USA going crazy when questioned about her lack of experience I didn not expect, she has a real attitude on her. She will be kept on the show until at least halfway through the season so that they can get all the publicity out of it. Michelle was stupid for saying that she had eleven years experience, she may have wrestled eleven years ago but from the sounds of it she hasn't even had eleven matches so she shot herself in the foot by saying it. I can't understand why that afro guy would show up out of shape, surely you know that you are going to be pushed to the limit and should be fit for the show.

Yeah the tall guy with the beard is a good guy, he is likeable so I want him to do well. Luke and Mickael seem to be the resident idiots but they look like they know what they are doing and will stay around for some time.

In a couple of weeks once they eliminate the contestants that clearly aren't ready for wrestling it will be easier to pick a potential winner.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
I like the tall guy with the beard too. He seemed way serious about it and was like they may party hard but I work hard. Surprised that WWE is letting them drink glutamine, and there own protein shakes. Thought they wouldn't because they are substances but that is cool they let them enjoy themselves in the house.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Did anyone else find it strange when the contestants would run everywhere? Like at the start when they come out to the ring to listen to Stone Cold, he told them to go to the back and then some of them starting running. I get that you want to be seen as eager but walkly quickly would be good enough.

Just looking at the schedule and there are ten episodes scheduled with the final to be on June 6th. I wonder if they will be eliminating more than one contestant a week for some weeks or if four will go to the final.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Did anyone else find it strange when the contestants would run everywhere? Like at the start when they come out to the ring to listen to Stone Cold, he told them to go to the back and then some of them starting running. I get that you want to be seen as eager but walkly quickly would be good enough.

Just looking at the schedule and there are ten episodes scheduled with the final to be on June 6th. I wonder if they will be eliminating more than one contestant a week for some weeks or if four will go to the final.

Well is there going to be one diva winner? and one superstar winner? Or is there only going to be one winner overall?

oobydooby

Reaction score
I believe a search on you tube will turn up the show for those who don't get it on TV. What is this thing about dissing Canadians anyway?

I think the show itself was excellent and well presented. Pity the rest of WWE shows are not as good.

The big Afro haired guy is too slow and clumsy, and will not last too long. (just my opinion) (on second thoughts The Great Kahli is slow and clumsy, but he is lasting well, unless you kick out his legs from under him!)

Last edited: