WWE RAW 6th June 2011 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Are you serious bro?! Zack Ryder goes on TV, and he does not get put over.... Are you Serious?! Ha none the less pretty decent match between the two, would like to see more and wish Zack Ryder got a little bit of mic time.

Yeah he was made to look like a bit of a jobber, but I guess the purpose was just hype the Ziggler/Kingston feud.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Opening was so awful it was good. Truth looked like an idiot and Cena did his regular face mic work like that Riley is getting a main event tag match though. Divas match made Beth look good. Punk-Rey match was really good. Looking forward to the Booker-Swagger match. Book looks like he is still in good shape. Wonder if that will be an angle or if we get a regular match. Ryder looked pretty good there even though he had no shot of winning and we get more Ziggler-Kofi build. Show has been decent enough. Not a big fan of the way they handled the tough enough ending but it made sense as a welcome to reality moment. Also Not huge on The Del Rio promo as far as entertainment value but it worked for heel heat and angle development.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Swagger vs Booker cool match I guess. Evan Bourne comes out and attacks Swagger who lost by countout. Bourne and Booker hits there finishers, and than bam double spinaroonie and cool move. Glad to see Bourne and Swagger continuing.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Didn't get the point of that last match, for the second week in a row Swagger who needs rebuilding has been made to look like a jobber, surely the idea of having Booker face him, is for him to put the younger talent over, and then Bourne still could have come out and attacked Swagger. Main event up next.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Booker was kinda wasted there since that was all for development of Bourne-Swagger feud. Wonder if that was just a thank you for doing tough enough to put Book in a match.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Naff main event for me, and the finish was totally predictable, to makes matter worse R-Truth the number one contender is forgotten about, as it is turned into the "Lets beat on the Miz and Michael Cole show" Boring! However still a mostly enjoyable episode of Raw, after a slow start, from Punk and Mysterio onwards, there were some decent matches, and some steady character and storyline development, although we really could have done with more matches annonce for CP, than just the two. I will be back to comment further tomorrow, good night everyone!

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I saw most of the show this week when it aired in Australia. I had watched Tough Enough right before it so I knew why Austin and Vince were in the ring. Truth was odd but funny and I kind of liked what he did overall. He did seem a bit crazy but that is part of his character that there is a conspiracy at least in his head there is.

Santino is hugely over with the crowd and is fun to watch.

I changed the channel for the diva tag team match.

Punk's promo, sitting at the top of the ramp, was great. Match was good as well especially the tornado DDT finish.

I must have changed the channel again because I missed Del Rio's promo and I didnt get to see Ryder wrestle! Damn I wish I had seen that match. Did Ryder get a good reaction?

I missed Booker T wrestling as well, wow I must have changed the channel for some time. Builds the Swagger vs. Bourne feud and seeing Booker T wrestle again would have been good.

Mainevent was good and they are doing a great job of making Alex Riley look like a star. The question is whether they continue to push him in the coming months.

Austin as GM next week will be good.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Booker T looked decent, but he should stick to commentary. They didn't give him time to go off. As for Ryder, creative are a bunch of a-holes and they didn't even let Zach come out to his entrance. They used Ziggler to come out with him and that didn't let him get any pop. They did promote his show, as Cole being the prick he is didn't know what it was about. Ryder got some moves in, but overall it was all about putting Kofi up. Del Rio had another good promo, I am really starting to like him as it took me a while to get on the fan base.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Damn that he had to come out with Ziggler rather than get his own entrance. At least his YT channel was promoted and it will give him some good footage for the show.

Glad that Del Rio is cutting good promos, whilst he isn't being used in the rings he needs to remain a strong character and it is good that he is being given plenty of promo time each week.