WWE RAW 6th June 2011 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
He beat Cena last week via countout, and they announced it on WWE.com but said it won't be official if he did not apologize.
I know that, but with him being the heel, you wouldn't expect it to be that simple.

Anyway Diva match up next, Kelly Kelly and Beth against The Bellas

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Face Diva team wins, what else is new? I hope Beth gets the next shot, seriously she is a good example of a divas' wrestler/superstar. So too me feels like she deserves the shot.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Easy win for the faces there, the only noteable thing was that Beth looked good, and I expect her to get a title shot pretty soon.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Easy win for the faces there, the only noteable thing was that Beth looked good, and I expect her to get a title shot pretty soon.

Agreed she deserves it the most. I want her to win the belt as well. This Raw is going by pretty fast. It is already 6:43 for me did not realize that.

We come back and Trish wants to do the spinaroonie, and Booker is teaching her, and Swagger interrupts them and says he should get in the ring with Jack. Booker T accepts the challenge and I guess we might see Swagger vs Booker T.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Booker and Trish (looking amazing as always!) are in the back decussing life after TE, when Swagger (who needs a face turn) interupts and starts insulting T, and The Book chellenges him to a match tonight.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Punk and Rey, rematch from last week up next

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Wow... Very good match between Rey vs Punk. This was much better than last weeks match, but hell great job by both men. Def match of the night.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Yeah another awesome match between these two, and Rey evens up the score from last week, question is where does this feud go from here.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
ADR out for another promo, this might be one of the key points of this raw.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Alberto once again shows us again the hit. Alberto now wants to apologize to the Big Show, and he wants him to come out. We will see one pissed off giant.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Instead of Show we get one big fat fake... Alberto Del Rio basically tells Big Show to stay away from him if he wants to avoid pain and Del Rio begins to celebrate and clap his hands and celebrates the promo. Not my favorite promo of all time by him but whatever, and now Kofi is getting a video package. This is cool.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
No we won't! I quite like how they are building this feud, it has been quite slow, and carefully built up, and has allowed ADR chance to draw added heat, and he has once again excelled on the mic. That segment was a hoot!

I predict going forward that Kane will do Show's bidding, maybe at the next PPV, but then Show will make a suprise return setting up a match with Del Rio.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Can't believe that the King just said to Vickie that she is like Paris Hilton without the talent! Does he really think Hilton really has talent? Kingston pins Ryder in a solid match.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Are you serious bro?! Zack Ryder goes on TV, and he does not get put over.... Are you Serious?! Ha none the less pretty decent match between the two, would like to see more and wish Zack Ryder got a little bit of mic time.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Booker is up next against Swagger, apart from the short rumble appearence, this is the first time I've seen T wrestle since his poor TNA run, should be interesting.