WWE Raw ~ 2.21.11 ????

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
PWInsider said:
In the video that was yanked, the localized ad pushed that The Undertaker would be returning to Fresno, CA. The exact verbiage was:

"Plus, on this night in Fresno...The Deadman, The Undertaker returns."

Local advertising on the venue's website also lists "The Return of The Undertaker."

Black Sanchez

Reaction score
Regardless of who it is it can only be two people and that is Sting and Taker. That kind of promo makes no sense for nobody else but those two. And right now I'm def leaning toward Sting.

It's either or really but if it is only a Taker return then it will be an epic letdown for me.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Few Sting reports.

- For what it's worth, The New York Daily News' wrestling column today reported that Sting has signed a one-year contract with WWE. There has been no confirmation on this news from WWE or any other sources so take it for what it's worth for now.

Credit: F4WOnline.com

According to Dave Meltzer, TNA sources indicated that Sting has not signed a new deal with the company for 2011 and were under the impression that he was WWE-bound. While nobody knew this for a fact, this was the feeling.

An official WWE video posted by the Save Mart Center hyping up The Undertaker's return for the 2/21 RAW was quickly removed this morning.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
That was what I was thinking after thinking about it. Make Taker appear but the video stuff not actually be for Taker but Sting and have them have a face off. What I'm hoping for anyhow.

SAL

Reaction score
I think the Taker "leaks" are a nice little misdirect from WWE. They've shown an ability to fool the internet before.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
The NY Daily News Paper:

15f42ex.jpg

AF.

Reaction score
That was what I was thinking after thinking about it. Make Taker appear but the video stuff not actually be for Taker but Sting and have them have a face off. What I'm hoping for anyhow.

That'd be truly awesome. Unbelievable stuff.

That's why I doubt the WWE would do it. Too much awesomeness for us.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
I for one am hoping this is Sting and leading to a Mania match with Taker because hell I am going to be there and if I got the chance to see that match in person I would be set my life it be done I wouldn't have anything else to do I would just walk away and be happy for life

AF.

Reaction score
^ What about if the match was crap?

Blazin Viper

Reaction score

I doubt that match would be crap because Undertaker usely puts on good matches and when its high profile like Mania he can put on a damn good match and Sting can do good matches also with the right before so I'm sure them two together could pull off a very epic good match that everyone would enjoy. Plus toss in the dream match factor and it gives it more of nice tough

Kylie

Reaction score

You wouldn't watch it for a quality match though. Just the atmosphere itself would be worth your money 10 times over. Think The Rock vs. Hulk Hogan at WM18. That was never about the actual match but the atmosphere was a once in a lifetime experience. Even I was on the edge of my seat, hanging onto every single moment and I'm not a fan of either of them. As a wrestling fan it's one of those "where were you when..." moments.

AF.

Reaction score
While it was reported yesterday that Sting and WWE have had no talks at all, one source reports that WWE wanted Sting to work a full schedule, something that he would most likely not be interested in.

Another source reports that Sting may have actually already re-signed with TNA but that’s not confirmed. The feeling in the TNA locker room last week was that Sting was headed to WWE but recent reports suggest otherwise

Amazing how one little video package can create such a buzz. Imagine if WWE did this kinda stuff more often, people would lose their minds.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
WWE must be fucking Blue if they expected Sting to come in and work a full schedule, that's providing this report is true.