WWE Raw ~ 2.21.11 ????

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Yeah they were talking about surprises when fans were listing names.

Nash said Sting would be a damn fool to pass up a mania match with Taker if he had the chance to do it and danced around the question about the Raw promo of the guy in the rain. He made the joke that they could do the full 5 man MEM right on the big stage if Angle leaves in August when his deal is up and Scott just blows up and leaves after dealing with them backstage.

Kylie

Reaction score
I'll just repost what I did in the Raw Discussion Thread:

With that 21.2.11 promo they showed (bearing in mind I'm not watching Raw at the moment), could it be possible that on that date they'll announce Sting in the HOF and actually have him make an appearance on Raw or was the promo not indicating that at all?

That being said, I can't for the life of me see the scorpions or smoke you guys are talking about in the video. :(

Kizza

Reaction score
with the download, it doesnt look like a scorpion at all. you can make out an s and g in the smoke though.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Don't feel bad. It took me probably 6 watches to spot the scorpion and the smoke thing could just be my eyes trying to drive my brain crazy.

AF.

Reaction score
That being said, I can't for the life of me see the scorpions or smoke you guys are talking about in the video. :(

Me either, lol.

Kylie

Reaction score
Ok I finally caught the smoke thing.....and it could be, but it could just be a smoke effect and because we're all thinking Sting that's what we believe we're seeing. Still struggling to see the scorpion. I think I'm going to have to start wearing my reading glasses again haha. :eek:

EDIT - Oh good I'm glad I'm not the only one. :p

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
At one point I thought I saw two scorpions. One on both sides of the house so I'm not sure why y'all are having such trouble after so many views.

Kylie

Reaction score
What time on the video did it show?

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
I have no idea. I've been using my DVR to watch it back. Let me check right quick for ya.

Its right around the 25 second mark on the facebook video.

Kylie

Reaction score
I think I have it now. Is it on the right of the video?

Kylie

Reaction score
Ok now I see what you're all saying now. It does look like a scorpion but I really don't want to get my hopes up on him returning if it isn't Sting. :(

Kairi

Reaction score
sting will make me totally fall on the floor and hit my ass, glad the wait is not that long