WWE RAW 2 21 11 - LIVE Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
The rest of the Corre have come to the ring with Slater and Gabriel so they will definitely get involved. Brawl at the end and The Rock to come out and clear house?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?

Stupid booking by WWE ruins another RAW. Great work burying the tag team champions yet again. Didn't they run this angle a couple of years ago with Cena and Shawn Michaels.

Hang on, rematch demanded by Barrett.

RAW GM announces the rematch. So The Corre will regain the titles and Cena and Miz will have a pointless title reign.

Dademo

Reaction score
Wow so the Miz and Cena take the belts and now they are facing The Corre. Not really paying attention to this match but it doesn't really seem that entertianing.

We've got 6 minutes left, still expecting The Rock to come out.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
The Corre have to regain the titles here, I don't want a repeat of the same storyline with The Miz and Cena having to work together as tag team champions before they face each other at Wrestlemania.

The Miz just cost Cena the match and The Corre get the titles back. Stupid booking to have them win it in the first place.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
And that's the end of the show?

Why wasn't The Rock used on the show? Surely he isn't just going to be at Wrestlemania, he has to appear on RAW a few times before then.

Overall it was a good show but the end was poor and some of the segments dragged on too long.

Dademo

Reaction score
What was a great show turned into a good show, but it's no big deal. Not the best ending, but I'm fired up and ready for the road to Wrestlemania.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
If anyone was expecting Rock on this show they were fooling themselves, much like the people who were waiting for Sting. But it wasn't that bad of a show.

Triple H and Taker showing what true veterans can do and worked the crowd without even uttering a single word. That was great, take a note at the psychology being used by old school vets and the fact that it works better than most promos.

Cena goiong back to his rapping roots left me feeling.........meh. I don't know why they call it rapping when it's obvious its a poem by Heidenreich. Kind of odd to hear some not so PG rhymes from a supposed PG show.

Miz shows Cena that he can win the tag titles by himself and screws Cena over after it. Pretty much the ending of the show incase anyone didn't get that. I'm sure you did, I just wanted to say it. It's funny to me that when you have two guys going towards a PPV for the WWE championship and they don't really much to feud about yet, they decide to kill the tag division for it. Makes no sense to me, to kill two upcoming stars for people who don't need anymore buildup.

And WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH SHEAMUS!!! Who the fuck is Kevin Dunn and what is his problem with my current favorite superstar. This is bullshit, where does this leave him? Trying to bully Daniel Bryan? Why? Would this end up as a legit feud heading into Wrestlemania? I think not. God that segment pissed me off to no end.

Still a good show, minus to burying of Sheamus.

Dademo

Reaction score
Well from the news section it looks like we'll see Taker/HHH at mania. No surprise there.

But it is also saying that HBK could be the ref. That would be interesting.