WWE RAW 2 21 11 - LIVE Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
That was great because he was serious again and he was actually able to cut a good promo that stands up to The Rock.

I wish there was a heel turn coming but I doubt it will happen, they have hinted at it too many times in the past for me to think it will happen now.

Dademo

Reaction score
I don't think The Rock will compete for a WWE Championship at Wrestlemania but I want him to play the face in the Miz/Cena feud/match at WM somehow. Maybe the guest ref but then who will the fans root for if Cena plays the heel?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Also I saw the photos from Elimination Chamber and did John Morrison climb to the top of the inside of the Chamber and jump off? Damn impressive if he did do that. What other big spots did he do?

Dom

Reaction score
Cena's rap promo was awesome man, I loved it. I guess Rock won't be here tonight but Cena still answered in a huge way. Love this RAW, ratings should be huge

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I don't think The Rock will compete for a WWE Championship at Wrestlemania but I want him to play the face in the Miz/Cena feud/match at WM somehow. Maybe the guest ref but then who will the fans root for if Cena plays the heel?

I think that there is a good chance he will be the guest ref, yes he is hosting but he could easily do that as well and he is already involved in this feud. Not sure how it would work with heel vs heel but maybe it could be heel vs a face Cena and then at the end of the show Cena could turn on The Rock therefore turning heel? The fans could just cheer for The Rock and it would be fun ending WM with the fans booing a heel Cena.

Dademo

Reaction score
hopefully we don't see just guys doing moves then laying on the mat from being hurt since both guys got hurt last night. Punk working on that knee. 2/21/11 countdown in the bottom left.

Dademo

Reaction score
Wow that was quick. I think the WWE wants us to think that Morrison's injury is real just to somehow have him off TV until like 2 weeks before Wrestlemania to have him fit in to some feud. Or maybe it's real.

BTW sorry for double posting.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Ehh that match could have been much better. Though they were trying to sell how injured both men were so it was good for what it was worth. Punk wins and man his leg looks messed up with those scars from the chamber. Match gets ** Punk is on the microphone and he is calling out Randy Orton.

Dademo

Reaction score
I think that there is a good chance he will be the guest ref, yes he is hosting but he could easily do that as well and he is already involved in this feud. Not sure how it would work with heel vs heel but maybe it could be heel vs a face Cena and then at the end of the show Cena could turn on The Rock therefore turning heel? The fans could just cheer for The Rock and it would be fun ending WM with the fans booing a heel Cena.

That would be crazy haha, but I like it.

Now CM Punk is calling out Orton saying he will hurt him but here comes Orton. The Nexus come out. I totally see Orton vs. Punk at Wrestlemania or knowing the WWE maybe they will do a 4 on 1 handicap match which I hope they don't. This is a pretty good Raw so far.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Short match but understandable since, like you said, they were trying to sell that both guys were injured.

I like how Punk mentions that this feud with Orton is all because of September 7, 2008 when Orton punted Punk to cost him the chance to defend his title. I like that they have brought that up again since it gives Punk a real reason to dislike Orton.

Crowd really into Randy.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
That would be crazy haha, but I like it.

Now CM Punk is calling out Orton saying he will hurt him but here comes Orton. The Nexus come out. I totally see Orton vs. Punk at Wrestlemania or knowing the WWE maybe they will do a 4 on 1 handicap match which I hope they don't. This is a pretty good Raw so far.

Hopefully they just keep it as a one on one match. 4 on 1 handicap would suck since Nexus would be squashed.

Dademo

Reaction score
Del Rio's got a Lambo and it looks so sexy. I swear his announcer is so ugly. But here he comes. Also BTW love the WM theme song. I wonder if this is for a match or for a promo.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
So Punk tells Randy to walk away. Now we have Del Rio coming out to the ring in a nice new car. I am glad he comes on Raw to show off his great talents that he has. Also it builds the world title match for people who do not watch Smackdown due to its time slot. Kofi wastes no time and I believe it will be Kofi vs Del Rio? I don't know but lets just watch and see.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
That is a sick car that Del Rio drove out in.

Injury angle for Kofi Kingston? Will there be a new Intercontinental champion crowned on Smackdown this week or are they just trying to seel Del Rio more on RAW?

Dademo

Reaction score
Well no match but again this shows Del Rio's dominance so I am all in support of people interfering but Del Rio beating them down. Miz is on his way out with Alex Riley. Excited to see whether Cena or The Rock comes out, or even King.