WWE RAW 13th June 2011 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Evan Bourne pins Swagger once again, LOL @ Kofi's reaction when Bourne was pinning him.

Good move on getting Bourne a bit over. Mid-cards need a Fatal Four Way or some sort of Scramble match, RAW has a lot of credible mid-carders just like the Intercontinental Championship.

Guess MITB is a good way to utilize that.

Lol I found it strange seeing Kofi kicking his legs in the air when Bourne was getting the pin.

It would be good to see an actual divsion fighting for the US title rather than just having one challenger. Having a few others trying to get the next title shot is what I want to see.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Good move by Piper's Pit being next; as I saw earlier. Definitely a way to build up a feud, this RAW has been good for once. Spoke to Allen (Big Red), he said this RAW was worth to be there live. I'm also liking the fact we've gone 12 pages and still an hour to go. Good stuff WSmarks!

It has been a good show so far and still plenty to come. The crowd has been great tonight, really loud and into everything.

12 pages is incredible and hopefully we can make it to 20+ pages by the end. It has been great having so many members active for the live RAW.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I heard from a website that the Championship Scramble will be back, but I feel unfortunately it will revolve the WWE Championship. I would really love it for IC/US to be like the Cruiserweight. You had like 8 contenders and crazy matches, it was defended almost every week or two... Something like that would work and it'd help the mid-carders get over with the crowd. Especially Bryan and Sin Cara here.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Be great for jericho to return here on the pit bash miz for steeling his gimmick and then roddy brings up the highlight real ripping him off jericho vs pipper

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
After this segment I am logging off for lunch and such, will watch the final hour on Youtube later today.

Really looking forward to this segment should be a really interesting one.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
It's good to finally see you in a discussion thread KFC, and it's awesome you chose the first night I've decided to watch RAW in ages! What a great show it has been so far and I cannot wait for Allen's review later

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I hope Ryder comes out even if it's a short match against Chris Masters or Drew McIntyre.... Speaking of those, they need to be contending for the US Belt! Why isn't Drew on TV, instead of Ryder or Riot....

Drew or RIOT!

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
This really has been the best Raw of probably this year.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I heard from a website that the Championship Scramble will be back, but I feel unfortunately it will revolve the WWE Championship. I would really love it for IC/US to be like the Cruiserweight. You had like 8 contenders and crazy matches, it was defended almost every week or two... Something like that would work and it'd help the mid-carders get over with the crowd. Especially Bryan and Sin Cara here.

I liked the Championship Scramble matches but the majority of fans didn't like the concept. I think it would be used best for the IC or US title because then you could have plenty of pretend title changes and it would give those belts more exposure. Kofi Kingston, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler, Evan Bourne and Chris Masters for the US title would be good.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Ryder chants start up throughout the crowd I believe or was it Riley, not too sure but a lot of those in attendance wearing Ryder shirts. I do expect him out for a match or even a promo, at least turn him face live!

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It's good to finally see you in a discussion thread KFC, and it's awesome you chose the first night I've decided to watch RAW in ages! What a great show it has been so far and I cannot wait for Allen's review later

I normally appear for the second hour of RAW each week. This week I finally made it for two and a half hours. His review should be great.

I hope Ryder comes out even if it's a short match against Chris Masters or Drew McIntyre.... Speaking of those, they need to be contending for the US Belt! Why isn't Drew on TV, instead of Ryder or Riot....

Drew or RIOT!

I keep forgetting about Drew which is a shame since he is a great talent. His time will come.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
This is great, Roddy Piper using the AWESOME quote. This is a great segment but please let A-Ry speak, he does need to improve on the mic here.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Ryder chants start up throughout the crowd I believe or was it Riley, not too sure but a lot of those in attendance wearing Ryder shirts. I do expect him out for a match or even a promo, at least turn him face live!

It was an Alex Riley chant. Massive chant for him, this crowd is awesome.

Anyone else love Miz's new catchphrase of simply Really? Really? Really?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Troy, he has used that Really? catch-phrase for a very long time. I'd really want to hear A-Ry speak because right now it looks like Piper is putting him over without A-Ry having to speak.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Piper vs Miz with Riley as the guest referee is booked by Austin. The winner gets $5k from the other guy.