Ex-NY officer acquitted of rape

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
I like Batista, but I dont think he is getting near legend status quite yet. He's going down as a WHC but that will be his claim to fame if it were to all end today.

Jabroni900

Reaction score
Batista is a no talent jacked up steroid freak. He is Lashley and Brock Lesnar's love child, and vice versa.

Defiant One

Reaction score
This has to be one of the most useless threads ever. Batista isnt close to being a legend, his only legacy is that he is a 2 time World Heavyweight Champion, which isnt bad but certainly doesnt make you a legend.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
This has to be one of the most useless threads ever. Batista isnt close to being a legend, his only legacy is that he is a 2 time World Heavyweight Champion, which isnt bad but certainly doesnt make you a legend.

That all depends on your views.

Would you consider someone in the Hall of Fame a legend? I do. I also think that anyone who holds the World Title should be in the hall of fame.

So one day will Batista take on minor legendary status. Yes. But strictly due to the title wins and not anything else.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Exactly thats my point, he can only be a legend cuz of victories, not in ring ability, not memorable matches, not ability on the mic.

Great One

Batista and Legend shouldn't even be in the same sentence yet, period.

silverblade21

Reaction score
Batista has the right connections to the right people in WWE...

C4

Dude Batista is youg right now! and he is not approaching the Legend Status or anything like that, you don't become a legend so easily.
Batista has had only 2 World Title Reigns, he is not Any legend ..

Mr. Mat

Jabroni900
Batista is a no talent jacked up steroid freak. He is Lashley and Brock Lesnar's love child, and vice versa.

now that's funny

Reaction score
batista is reaching legend status in an ultimate warrior way

he got a rediculous rub off of HHH
much like warrior had a rediculus rub off of hogan

both shake the ropes liek blueberries, have tittles they dotn deserve, arent too good in the ring, best matchs are quick

Can't really provide a better summation of him than that. Batista has been a big name and presence and will sell tickets. That does not make a legend. If he does this for another 10 years then maybe we can talk.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
NEW YORK (AP) - A former New York City police officer has been sentenced to one year in jail after being convicted of official misconduct but acquitted of raping a woman.

Kenneth Moreno was sentenced Monday. He and another officer, who was awaiting sentencing, challenged their misdemeanor convictions for repeatedly returning to the accuser's apartment while keeping dispatchers in the dark.

The two were summoned to help the drunken woman get out of a taxi in December 2008.

The woman told jurors she passed out and awoke to being raped in her bed. Moreno said he snuggled with her, but they didn't have sex. The other officer said he was snoozing on her sofa.

The Police Department fired Mata and Moreno hours after the May verdict.