Ex-NY officer acquitted of rape

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Who the hell would call Batista a legend? Not me, and probably more than half the people on this board.

.chaostheory

Reaction score
hmmm...Well, Batista kissed Triple H's ass who kissed McMahon's ass to get to Main Event. He is monotoned on the mike and is Bill Goldberg in the ring. The only reason he had "one for the ages" with Taker is because Taker carried the damn match. Just like Michaels carried his match at Mania. WWE is very smart at making someone look good but yet he is doing nothing. Very hard to notice at the naked wrestling fan eye. But, that's just my opinion.

Axis

I hate to say it but i have to agree. He's been dominate for a while now, and has beaten Rock, Foley, HHH, at WM, and lost to Taker. He probably would have beaten someone at 22 as well, if he was healthy. But if you think about it, ANY world or WWE champ could be considered a legend. Only thing holding Batista back, is only being around for 4 years or so. I think the wwe needs to keep in a main eventer, thus he will be around for a while.

If the Ultimate Warrior is consider a legend, Batista would have to also be considered one.

Saying that Batista beat the Rock and Mick Foley at WrestleMania is taking things completely out of context. Yes, he was on the winning side of a WM match vs the Rock and Sock Connection. But he wasn't a big role in the feud AT ALL, he was the smallest star in the match, he didn't have a big part in the actual match, and nobody ever remembers Batista when thinking of that feud.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Not only that but he was on a 3 man team facing a 2 man team, so yeah thats some big victory, I mean granted it was The Rock N Sock Connection but still 3 on 2 dont impress me. I dont really remember Batista's impact on that match, or the feud I remember The Rock and Flair mocking eachother, Orton pinning Foley, and Batista may as well have been MIA for the match.

the dark knight

Saying that Batista beat the Rock and Mick Foley at WrestleMania is taking things completely out of context. Yes, he was on the winning side of a WM match vs the Rock and Sock Connection. But he wasn't a big role in the feud AT ALL, he was the smallest star in the match, he didn't have a big part in the actual match, and nobody ever remembers Batista when thinking of that feud.

i swear i didnt even remember that batista was in the match . to me orton had a bigger role in evolution than batista . the only batista thing that made him big in evolution days was when he was after goldberg . and to the guy who mentioned that batista is better than goldberg in the ring : go watch more wrestling then judge .

Mr. Mat

god goldberg & batista are the same in the ring they both suck i used to like goldberg but he is just terrible

Reaction score
Sure Batista has had a few good matches , but i dont think he should be "Legend Material".Yes he has beaten and fought against many legends such as the Undertaker and The Rock but that is the same situation with Randy Orton.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Mr. Warrior is a legend but he's not one because of his wrestling abilities. He's a legend for being a nut case. A legend for being one of the worst in-ring wrestlers at the time and he's a legend for being one of the first wrestlers to ask for major amount of money to wrestle.

Batista, as of right now, could be consider a legend but is not one. He kinda reminds me of Lex Luger in a way. He's known, he's been in big feuds, he's won a championship but he hasn't done anything to give him legendary status. He hasn't had that memorable match yet like Shawn Micheals or Triple H have had.

Maloney

Reaction score
Batista is not a legend. look at him and tell me with a straight face that hes not on roids?

CenaMark54

Batista has defeated legends and had one for the ages with Taker at WM, and should, if he continues in this direction, be accorded Legend status. He has great presence and honing very good mike skills. If his matches with Taker approach WM 23 level, Taker should put him over into the pantheon of legends. These two have great in and out of the ring chemistry, a gift to fans.

His mike skills are far from very good. He has had one good match in the last two years. He is approaching 40. He still has a long way to go to even be considered a great wrestler, let alone a legend.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
batista is no where close.....a legend works in wrestling and works in wrestling hard for many years...batista is about a 3 year vet and is a 2 or 3 time champ? not even close to a legend in my mind

the dark knight

His mike skills are far from very good. He has had one good match in the last two years. He is approaching 40. He still has a long way to go to even be considered a great wrestler, let alone a legend.

agree .
but i have to ask u 1 simple Q :)
do u consider cena a legend ? and why?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Look, if Ultimate Warrior can be considered a legend, then surely in time someone like Batista can too.

Even though he still sucks.