Ex-NY officer acquitted of rape

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LogicalWMD

Reaction score
Batista has defeated legends and had one for the ages with Taker at WM, and should, if he continues in this direction, be accorded Legend status. He has great presence and honing very good mike skills. If his matches with Taker approach WM 23 level, Taker should put him over into the pantheon of legends. These two have great in and out of the ring chemistry, a gift to fans.

Defiant One

Reaction score
This a bit premature to say the least, Batista can hardly be considered a legend at this point in his career, just because HHH put him over, and he had a decent match at Mania doesn't mean he is a legend. He is someone who hardly even has a passion for the business and alot of the other wrestlers resent.

bawjustice

Reaction score
batista is reaching legend status in an ultimate warrior way

he got a rediculous rub off of HHH
much like warrior had a rediculus rub off of hogan

both shake the ropes liek blueberries, have tittles they dotn deserve, arent too good in the ring, best matchs are quick

Beer Money Army

i would never call Batista a legend.

He's very lucky to be up there, if he wasn't good mates with HHH he would be a midcarder or fired.

He's an Ultimate warrior of this era....

Taker didnt need to let batista win that match. Taker is way better than batista.... alot of wwe wrestlers are better than batista at the moment....

A legend is great muta, a legend is kenta Kobashi, A legend is chris benoit, alegend is Ric flair, a legend is bret hart.... this list go on.

you don't become one from poor wrestling ability like Batista does.... If he was in ROH or NJPW or AJPW he would be eaten alive by all there talent and be a laughing stock.

c4_FatTony

Reaction score
Only a 'bit' premature? How bout very premature.

He is not at the level of other legends. Yeah, he had 1 great match with Taker at WM. Actually all his 'great' matches have happened at WM. If you are going to be a 'legend' you better perform at other events, and not just PPVs. Until he has more 'great' matches like Piper, Hart, Hogan, The Rock, Austin, and Flair (to name a few), don't even think of calling him a 'legend'.

Great One

Your posts usually impress me, but this one... I don't understand. A true legend sets a legacy for the future and a legacy to always be remembered. Batista hasn't done ANYTHING to be considerred a legend he's just another "big guy" in my eyes just like Lashley. As far as I'm concerned he hasn't done shit to be remembered or pass on a legacy this is just plain ridiculous to say the least. Cena's beat everyone in the business, why not a Cena is almost a LEGEND thread.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
The only time i thought Batista had potential was when he was in Evolution, but that injury really screwed him up. At the moment i dont really like anything about him even hes finishers looks half assed but if anything he does a mean spinebuster

D'Lo

Reaction score
Batista a legend? He's a decent performer and decent on the microphone and he's got a great physique. Bur a legend, he is not!

Wrestling Station

If Ultimate the Warrior was a legend, then why not Batista? Atleast Batista has more movesets than UW.

Anyway, he is not a legend in my opinion, but he is currently a strong hype in the business.

Wakatwo

Reaction score
I dont think Batista is a legend. He has had only a couple of good matches in his time at the top of the roster. 1. Hell in a Cell with Triple H 2. Wrestlemania vs Undertaker. But i probably have missed out so others but he hasnt got 2 legend status yet

phantomgerald

hes far from being a lengend. hes not done anything that impressed me. i always thoght, since evolution that randy orton was the rising star, not batista. add the fact that big dave is 30+ and that his not put on a single great match yet

Mr. Mat

wft ultimate batista legend my ass he's only on top cause he kissed triple h's ass this thread should be about a real legend like ric flair,triple h or undertaker

Montana

I hate to say it but i have to agree. He's been dominate for a while now, and has beaten Rock, Foley, HHH, at WM, and lost to Taker. He probably would have beaten someone at 22 as well, if he was healthy. But if you think about it, ANY world or WWE champ could be considered a legend. Only thing holding Batista back, is only being around for 4 years or so. I think the wwe needs to keep in a main eventer, thus he will be around for a while.

If the Ultimate Warrior is consider a legend, Batista would have to also be considered one.

the dark knight

legend ? nah . he is not that bad but never a legend . not everyone that could be inducted to the hall of fame is considered a legend . legend is not a small word .