What must be the ingredients of a five-star match?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shayon

Jobber
Reaction score
How can I "think closely" ?

Anyway "that's bcoz he is not super good at taking tremendous bumps" Right, and that's all I'm saying and granted while it does take away a little in fact....
As I said it doesn't take alot away for me but that's what professionals rate the match for. Every single thing.

As far as what you said about Roman replacing Cena... you got that right %100
I know that for a match to be a 5 star match, everything needs to fall in place perfectly, every bump, every move, even the facial expressions too, but that being said, how can then Meltzer rate the punk vs cena match at mitb a 5 star, considering the fact that there were a hell lot of awful botches in that match, and guess what, for those botches punk was as guilty as cena coz he had a whole lot of botches too, plus the match itself was too slow, and lacked the required no. of great spots

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I know that for a match to be a 5 star match, everything needs to fall in place perfectly, every bump, every move, even the facial expressions too, but that being said, how can then Meltzer rate the punk vs cena match at mitb a 5 star, considering the fact that there were a hell lot of awful botches in that match, and guess what, for those botches punk was as guilty as cena coz he had a whole lot of botches too, plus the match itself was too slow, and lacked the required no. of great spots

I didn't see many botches in that match to be honest and the story they told in the ring was amazing. The when and where and the way they worked that match was picture perfect and Punk deserves alot of credit for that by the way.... Cena deserves credit for doing the dance with him and giving it his all.

I remember watching that on the edge of my seat and I did not think Punk would win at all... May actually watch it today again

Shayon

Jobber
Reaction score
I didn't see many botches in that match to be honest and the story they told in the ring was amazing. The when and where and the way they worked that match was picture perfect and Punk deserves alot of credit for that by the way.... Cena deserves credit for doing the dance with him and giving it his all.

I remember watching that on the edge of my seat and I did not think Punk would win at all... May actually watch it today again
Actually, ur right, it was a great match indeed, but u didn't notice the botches? Dude, u should definitely watch it today again. And as for the match itself and the story they told, I suggest u stop reading this and go watch the cena's match with punk on raw 2013, it's at least 5 times greater than the one at mitb, also that one match managed to take my breath away for every single move they did in the ring that night, so if u think this match kept u at the edge of ur seat, my friend, wait till u watch that match, and one more point, if that match didn't manage to get a 5 star rating, I don't get how the hell the first one at mitb did

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Actually, ur right, it was a great match indeed, but u didn't notice the botches? Dude, u should definitely watch it today again. And as for the match itself and the story they told, I suggest u stop reading this and go watch the cena's match with punk on raw 2013, it's at least 5 times greater than the one at mitb, also that one match managed to take my breath away for every single move they did in the ring that night, so if u think this match kept u at the edge of ur seat, my friend, wait till u watch that match, and one more point, if that match didn't manage to get a 5 star rating, I don't get how the hell the first one at mitb did

Sorry dude... I watched it already and I don't think it was even close as to the story and the way they worked that match at MITB