Weekly TNA Impact Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Yes, you can watch FiteTv online, click here, and yes GWN has IMPACT from 06.
Cool thank you I'm thinking of getting it as a gift for my brother since he's the only person I know that watches Impact lol. Did Eli Drake do anything on the show? I just realized he had no match

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Cool thank you I'm thinking of getting it as a gift for my brother since he's the only person I know that watches Impact lol. Did Eli Drake do anything on the show? I just realized he had no match
You are welcome, man, and that is a great gift if I do say so myself. Nope, Eli Drake didn't do anything.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
You are welcome, man, and that is a great gift if I do say so myself. Nope, Eli Drake didn't do anything.
Well we're probably gonna see a really good promo on Aries, Moose and Impact management. Not sure if it'll be as good as his promo on Lashley and James Storm when he was left off the live Impact back in 2016. Shame he never fought Lashley even though they were both heels

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Well we're probably gonna see a really good promo on Aries, Moose and Impact management. Not sure if it'll be as good as his promo on Lashley and James Storm when he was left off the live Impact back in 2016. Shame he never fought Lashley even though they were both heels
Eh, probably so. I know one thing for sure and that is Eli's promo will be pretty good and easily get heat on him and put his own self over like always, lol. Agreed, I think Lashley vs Drake would be interesting.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Eh, probably so. I know one thing for sure and that is Eli's promo will be pretty good and easily get heat on him and put his own self over like always, lol. Agreed, I think Lashley vs Drake would be interesting.
Drake called him a Ninja Turtle Head. Way better than getting men to play his sisters. I hate how YouTube left out Lashley trying to take Sienna's Knockouts Title

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Drake called him a Ninja Turtle Head. Way better than getting men to play his sisters. I hate how YouTube left out Lashley trying to take Sienna's Knockouts Title
Anything, IMPACT does is better than WWE nowadays, lol, but yeah I got to agree on that because it is true that he does look like one. Yeah, that was a bit odd.

Reactions: Tyler2

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
WWE has been a bit boring lately. Unless Elias, Braun, Seth, Owens, Rusev, The Miz and The Usos show up
[doublepost=1532319711][/doublepost]Still 3 hours of Raw and 2 hours of Smackdown seems like a chore. Also. NXT, 205 and a 4 hour ppv sometimes

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
That was the best PPV I've bought in ages. Sami vs Penta was MOTN for me.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I gotta be honest here I've never seen Moose so vicious even with his feud with Eddie Edwards, than what I saw him do vs Trey to open up Impact this week. The Powerbomb on the Apron made me wince, as did the Swing on the Steel Steps as Moose was trying to kill Trey! One down and two to go now for Moose, truly Moose has been one of those Most Improved talents nominees I've seen in Wrestling lately.

Edwards/Drake vs KM/Bahh. Two teams with some momentum and Drake and Edwards keep rolling as a team. Eddie gives the Kendo Stick to Drake which is like his baby, and THEY GET THE WIN~ All they need now is them dressing as a Team, but the fans are starting to realize theirs something special going on with these two together more and more.

Austin Ace vs Damian Hyde. I guess Impact learned you never let the no name come in and look as good as your new talent. Hyde took a beating of course, but Ace showed more his Cards that he has in his skillset. We really don't enough what he could be till he faces a top tier talent though and it could be happening sooner rather than later for him I imagine.

I really liked how Tessa is sticking it to Gail, either she apologizes next week or she's fired! Even the fighting with Lucha Bros and LAX was good just to set up officially that these feuds are getting hotter and are, but the most importance to them as well.

Later we got Impact on why he did what he did to Cage, and it came off bland to me at times. Smark marks angle has been used to death for heels I feel think of something else to say. I did find it funny Impact saying I defended this Title more than any Champion as of late, that's a lie and a half. Do you forget you left Impact for like it felt like a half a year and came back suddenly at a major PPV and thus was thrusted into a role you didn't really deserve at the time? I feel Impact Wrestling put Impact and Taya pushes up there due to people knocking on their doors wanting their services and they panic and needed to keep them in anyway possible.

Swann vs Callihan. A good Main Event that delivered enough and the post Match stuff was good. I don't know who Madman Fulton is, but he makes Swann have to go through further hoops to keep his X-Division going forward. Next week..

GfezcsMl.jpg

h14uvY1l.jpg

u7Q2SAWl.jpg

yuuoN7yl.jpg

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I thought it was a good show. The only down side to me was the Impact promo. I thought the heel turn was well done last week and they didn't follow up really well with the promo. Same old crap. I thought they could have come up with a way better reason.

I am excited to see where Eli Drake/Eddie Edwards and Ace Austin ends up going. I'm also interested to see how Madman Fulton (AKA Sawyer Fulton) plays into the Sami/Swann story line going forward.

Next week should be a good show with the line up.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I thought it was a good show. The only down side to me was the Impact promo. I thought the heel turn was well done last week and they didn't follow up really well with the promo. Same old crap. I thought they could have come up with a way better reason.

I am excited to see where Eli Drake/Eddie Edwards and Ace Austin ends up going. I'm also interested to see how Madman Fulton (AKA Sawyer Fulton) plays into the Sami/Swann story line going forward.

Next week should be a good show with the line up.

For sure Impact's Promo was weak oh you guys weren't behind me, and you chose someone else ugh. I still have faith with the way Impact handled himself as a heel in LU, he's do fine in the role with Impact Wrestling. Kross looks like he's about to play both sides of the Fence, he's happy Impact showed his true colors, but he's going to not forget that he wants to be Champion as well.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
You know for a Show this week that only gave us three Matches I thought Impact was good this week! LAX vs Lucha Bros starting off the Show brawling, beating down Security, while both teams got their hits loved every bit of that. Full Metal Mayhem is going to be insane at Rebellion can't wait!

Scarlett Bordeaux vs. Disco Inferno: Well I didn't expect a five star classic between these two, but I thought the Match was solid. As the Match went on, people starting to get into more especially when Disco was manhandling Scarlett and being an asshole in the Ring at times. Scarlett got the win though does this mean the last of Disco, or will his mouth get him another Match with Scarlett? If this was Andy Kaufman doing this, it would of been mega, but so far it's been pretty mild so far.

Madison Rayne returning next week yeahhh..no I could care less about her return. Madison hasn't been Madison since Gail Kim returning to Impact the second time around. No one cared about her leaving or his last feud before leaving not sure if people are going to get behind her as a face, but as a heel..it has a shot.

I thought the Gail/Tessa Segment is what I wanted and more. Tessa taking shots at Gail and talking about "her era", as she is coming off like the best spoiled brat like only she can. Gail returning is a good thing if she's there to put over Tessa and it's official for Rebellion. I have my hopes we get a Street Fight between the two.

oVe Segment with Madman Fulton, now if only Bray Wyatt was Sami he wouldn't be a punchline these days. I got some Clockwork Orange vibes with that Segment I gotta say which is a good thing.

Taya Valkyrie vs Jordynne Grace: At times the Match was felt, but the people got behind Grace and the Match was just starting to get lit till Taya pulled the injury card seeing Grace was too much for her. Grace had it as the Match went on and Taya saw that, problem is that is not going to save next time around when the Knockouts Title is on the line!

Cage vs Kross. I really liked how their wrapped what happened with Grace and Taya into the Main Event! It took Kross mugging Cage before the Match, using it to his advantage to beat Cage. It wasn't easy no doubt, and it shows with Cage that if the attack didn't happen, Kross would of had a harder time winning no doubt. A good Match I felt both guys can beat and brawl the other and both guys looked great in this Match.

IT WAS ROSEMARY...IT WAS ME THE WHOLE TIME!

Kevin Sullivan of people as the Master of the Undead Realm yeah that fits so well. You gotta give Impact credit once again for being ballsy enough to kill off a character, not knowing if Allie will ever return to their Company. This is the first time Impact has done something risky like this, anyone remember when LAX and the OGz were feuding a kid nearly got killed on a Driveby? How about when Mickie got pushed onto a Train Track when a Train was coming, seemly looking like she was killed off too? Rosemary with the help of Kiera did all they can to save Allie's Soul, but it was Allie sacrificing herself for her best friend. That is the first time I've seen Rosemary shed any tears, but I imagine now that Allie is dead, Rosemary will not stop till Su Yung, Mitchell, and Sullivan are all dead!

Reactions: Kasumi

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Kevin Sullivan of people as the Master of the Undead Realm yeah that fits so well. You gotta give Impact credit once again for being ballsy enough to kill off a character, not knowing if Allie will ever return to their Company. This is the first time Impact has done something risky like this, anyone remember when LAX and the OGz were feuding a kid nearly got killed on a Driveby? How about when Mickie got pushed onto a Train Track when a Train was coming, seemly looking like she was killed off too? Rosemary with the help of Kiera did all they can to save Allie's Soul, but it was Allie sacrificing herself for her best friend. That is the first time I've seen Rosemary shed any tears, but I imagine now that Allie is dead, Rosemary will not stop till Su Yung, Mitchell, and Sullivan are all dead!

NOT THE BUNNY!!!

giphy.gif

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
You know for a Show this week that only gave us three Matches I thought Impact was good this week! LAX vs Lucha Bros starting off the Show brawling, beating down Security, while both teams got their hits loved every bit of that. Full Metal Mayhem is going to be insane at Rebellion can't wait!

Scarlett Bordeaux vs. Disco Inferno: Well I didn't expect a five star classic between these two, but I thought the Match was solid. As the Match went on, people starting to get into more especially when Disco was manhandling Scarlett and being an asshole in the Ring at times. Scarlett got the win though does this mean the last of Disco, or will his mouth get him another Match with Scarlett? If this was Andy Kaufman doing this, it would of been mega, but so far it's been pretty mild so far.

Madison Rayne returning next week yeahhh..no I could care less about her return. Madison hasn't been Madison since Gail Kim returning to Impact the second time around. No one cared about her leaving or his last feud before leaving not sure if people are going to get behind her as a face, but as a heel..it has a shot.

I thought the Gail/Tessa Segment is what I wanted and more. Tessa taking shots at Gail and talking about "her era", as she is coming off like the best spoiled brat like only she can. Gail returning is a good thing if she's there to put over Tessa and it's official for Rebellion. I have my hopes we get a Street Fight between the two.

oVe Segment with Madman Fulton, now if only Bray Wyatt was Sami he wouldn't be a punchline these days. I got some Clockwork Orange vibes with that Segment I gotta say which is a good thing.

Taya Valkyrie vs Jordynne Grace: At times the Match was felt, but the people got behind Grace and the Match was just starting to get lit till Taya pulled the injury card seeing Grace was too much for her. Grace had it as the Match went on and Taya saw that, problem is that is not going to save next time around when the Knockouts Title is on the line!

Cage vs Kross. I really liked how their wrapped what happened with Grace and Taya into the Main Event! It took Kross mugging Cage before the Match, using it to his advantage to beat Cage. It wasn't easy no doubt, and it shows with Cage that if the attack didn't happen, Kross would of had a harder time winning no doubt. A good Match I felt both guys can beat and brawl the other and both guys looked great in this Match.

IT WAS ROSEMARY...IT WAS ME THE WHOLE TIME!

I agree with pretty much everything you said here. I think the match I'm most excited for at Rebellion is LAX vs Lucha Bros followed closely by Tessa vs Gail. I think those have been the best built so far and we still have a few more weeks.

I was pretty surprised to see the way they wrote off Allie. Interesting to see if Allie ever returns to impact in the future how they bring her back in. I fully expect Rosemary to avenge Allie and finish Su Yung for good.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I was pretty surprised to see the way they wrote off Allie. Interesting to see if Allie ever returns to impact in the future how they bring her back in. I fully expect Rosemary to avenge Allie and finish Su Yung for good.

Zombie Bunny