UWF Planning

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Ok I just made a lot of changes to the UWF section.

1 - The UWF section that was showing was meant to be a Category and not a Forum, I made that change and it looks much better already. Next step is to make a UWF forum and make the other four sections sub-forums to it therefore on the main page it will be much cleaner. Then in the main section you can have threads for Rules, How to Join, Question thread, announcements can be made etc. Let me know when I can go ahead and do that.

2 - Created a UWF Staff usergroup and added both of you to it and modded you both for the section. If the usergroup has any problems with it (i.e. you can't add a sig, not enough pm's etc.) let me know.

3 - Changed it so that there is no password for it, now the only people who can see it are Admins, S-mods and people in the UWF Staff usergroup.

I think that is it, 2am at the moment so I am not thinking clearly lol.

I also changed the name of this thread to reflect the change in direction from the first post :p

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
I'm going to do whatever it takes, KFC, to make sure this fed is running to the best of it's ability. I want it to succeed, and that's exactly what it's going to do. Suceed.

I hope Slave still backs me up, even though I haven't been too enthusiastic these last couple of days.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Next step is to make a UWF forum and make the other four sections sub-forums to it therefore on the main page it will be much cleaner. Then in the main section you can have threads for Rules, How to Join, Question thread, announcements can be made etc. Let me know when I can go ahead and do that.

Can I just get a quick yes/no on these two things;

1 - Do you want a UWF section added for general info?
2 - Can I make the rest of the sections sub-forums of that so that the thing that will show on the front page is the UWF section and when they click that the sub-forums then show?

Also bloody fantastic job by the two of you so far. I have counted 7/8 people TTing for the show and I believe that three matches have been written. Looking fantastic for the first show and I hope that the last person TT's so the show is up on time and that everyone loves it.

Great job so far :D

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Can I just get a quick yes/no on these two things;

1 - Do you want a UWF section added for general info?
2 - Can I make the rest of the sections sub-forums of that so that the thing that will show on the front page is the UWF section and when they click that the sub-forums then show?

I want to get this down this weekend so I need a description to write beneath it giving a quick description of UWF for members and guests to read. Cheers

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
Definitely on one and two, Troy.

Here's the description:

Thinking about joining UWF? You should! It's the only e-fed in town where creativity can flow freely, with such great attributes as unlimited character development, two weeks for TTing, and a terrific ranking system. Think you're the best? Test it out here, only on wrestlingsmarks!

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Just updated it all then. If you want it edited or changed just let me know in this thread.

xXSlaveXx

Reaction score
Quick Notes: After every tt'er gets a fair record, we're gonna unveil a new title at the end of week 4's show. We'll keep how to win it under wraps for a while to encourage everyone to tt, then we'll book something special.

Will edit if any more ideas come to mine, feel free to give your thoughts.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
5/10 have TT'ed so far for the second week with 4 days left so it is looking alright currently. Hopefully the rest will TT in the next day or two, maybe send them a quick reminder.

Will there be any threads posted in the main UWF section when you guys have time? Rules, Staff, Title etc.

Also keep spreading the word :D

xXSlaveXx

Reaction score
Contact's been...slow with Jay recently but PWMania's forum has fucked up big time and is nearly impossible to load because of the servers. I was hoping to persuade some people who couldn't access it to join over msn tbh.

Andrew says he isn't tt'ing this week, but err as the shows go up the loyal guys will be rewarded I guess, that's how it goes.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
FFS any news on this show. The first show was up on time and this one is well behind. Should have been posted three days ago. Get your act together please and get this show up. PWM is down so this is the time to take advantage and get more members joining UWF.