UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Man really... I think I'ma just go 2-2 or 1-1 or something from here on out. Heh. Anytime someone else goes 3-3 or more everyone raves about it but whenever myself and an opponent does it its like... oh... hey you guys see that other thread.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Man really... I think I'ma just go 2-2 or 1-1 or something from here on out. Heh. Anytime someone else goes 3-3 or more everyone raves about it but whenever myself and an opponent does it its like... oh... hey you guys see that other thread.

Ha no one raved about Blizzard and I killing it for the Ironman title. Pretty sure people were raving for Umaga and Rock. So much in fact it won match of the month

iBunka

Reaction score
Its such a huge contrast to me to being playing a serious character like Sheamus, and then turn around and play a joke character like 3MB haha.

Anyone else enjoying the Seth Rollins/Hogan thread? I think they went 3-3 and it was some good stuff.

Hey thanks a lot, glad I caught someone's eye!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Its such a huge contrast to me to being playing a serious character like Sheamus, and then turn around and play a joke character like 3MB haha.

Anyone else enjoying the Seth Rollins/Hogan thread? I think they went 3-3 and it was some good stuff.

Thanks man! iBunka is hell of a TT'r, brought out his best imho.

Dash

Reaction score

You shouldn't care about that so much. Just because someone brings up someone else's thread and gives them a little confidence boost doesn't mean you should perform less than you're capable of just because you don't feel like you're getting enough attention.

iBunka

Reaction score
Thanks man! iBunka is hell of a TT'r, brought out his best imho.

And I've only just begun :) thanks for the push either way this ends. It's hard as a fave but the challenge will pay off in the long run.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
You shouldn't care about that so much. Just because someone brings up someone else's thread and gives them a little confidence boost doesn't mean you should perform less than you're capable of just because you don't feel like you're getting enough attention.

Heh well while I was part joking about that. It is irritating sometimes when you receive little to no praise at all when you and someone else are absolutely killing it but everyone goes all gaga when someone else does it. Like they just assume that you are okay with it. That you are always killing it so its just normal for you to do it. Or because you've been in the game long enough that it doesn't matter.

So yeah... not completely serious about it but sometimes... it is nice to get that sorta praise.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Once again I am seriously disappointed in the TT'ing for Smackdown.

It seems like nobody gives two fucks to TT. What's the point of having your character if you're not going to TT. I know some people can be busy but seriously twenty minutes and a couple of paragraphs ain't going to kill you.

It doesn't matter what brand/character you have, you picked them up. Fucking use them or drop your characters.

I'd rant more but that's all I'm going to say.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

It seems like nobody gives two fucks to TT. What's the point of having your character if you're not going to TT. I know some people can be busy but seriously twenty minutes and a couple of paragraphs ain't going to kill you.

It doesn't matter what brand/character you have, you picked them up. Fucking use them or drop your characters.

This message should be sent privately to the people who haven't TT'ed. Since you're a official staffer of SD you should ask them whats up and see why they haven't TT'ed.

Reaction score
So like, I guess you could say I'm kinda back! Been taking on some extra soccer coaching hours this week mainly because another coach is ill and I need the money D=.

However, I'm hoping Impact will be on time, if not blame me for working crazy hour shifts! I'll be contacting a few people this evening when I make it home.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

School did just start for a lot of people, so I can kind of understand. I know some people already freaking out about schoolwork.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

All I'ma say is considering how many times you've done this sorta thing... and only just recently started being consistent... just recently after months of pulling this same sorta crap... I'd say you need to cool it.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
School did just start for a lot of people, so I can kind of understand. I know some people already freaking out about schoolwork.

Yep should have mentioned this. Lucky for me School started I would say two weeks ago, and I am used to the schedule already.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Didn't even know school started back for you guys.

I know it's becoming a constant thing I've done but it does disappoint me to see that it's happening frequently more than ever.

EDIT: Have spoken to Dredsen, just hoping some TT's can be made.

Last edited:

SBS

Reaction score
I'll be tting for Smackdown once Raw goes up. I'm not going to let Hoov down, I'll show even if it means a loss I don't care, but I will show. Gotta make Smackdown's main event look good.