UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
So how does the order for 2 vs 1 tag team matches work?

Bully Ray posted as Chris Sabin, I posted 3 Live Kru and Chase posted Manik's. Do I wait for Bully Ray to post again or do I go next?

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
So how does the order for 2 vs 1 tag team matches work?

Bully Ray posted as Chris Sabin, I posted 3 Live Kru and Chase posted Manik's. Do I wait for Bully Ray to post again or do I go next?

Bully Ray. You are one person playing two. If you post you will have 2 posts to both of our one. If you wanna keep it equal we just do the order of Bully, You, and then Me

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Man, SBS knew what he was doing when he gave me natlav as my first opponent with this new stable I'm trying. Not sure how I'm doing in the session to be perfectly honest, but I'm definitely being pushed in it, it's been quite a challenge thus far.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Man, SBS knew what he was doing when he gave me natlav as my first opponent with this new stable I'm trying. Not sure how I'm doing in the session to be perfectly honest, but I'm definitely being pushed in it, it's been quite a challenge thus far.

I know what you mean. I've never been past 3-3 before, and we're still dishing out more posts. Been definitely quite an experience.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Holy crap, the website finally loads properly for me. Expect my TT for Anarchy within the hour. I'm hoping most of my technical problems are over.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Nomination threads will be posted Wednesday. School busy this week, plus writing and TTing. Hope y'all understanding.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Hoping to see some TT's happen soon for Edge/HHH. Looking very forward to that match on Smackdown.

Can't wait for UWF RAW tho!

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Just saying right now if Damien Sandow ever wins in a squash match, someone should write it as a chess match just for shits and giggles.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Just saying right now if Damien Sandow ever wins in a squash match, someone should write it as a chess match just for shits and giggles.

Gonna step in and say no, only because the worst match ever in e-feds that I've seen was a "rock paper scissors match" for the UCW ECW title that Chase was apart of and we need to keep it that way. Just because we cant let him forget that. Ever.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Gonna step in and say no, only because the worst match ever in e-feds that I've seen was a "rock paper scissors match" for the UCW ECW title that Chase was apart of and we need to keep it that way. Just because we cant let him forget that. Ever.

I am so hoping one week an Anarchy guy no shows, and with Dresden's premission I will write something worse then the Rock paper scissors to make people forget that.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Dude that sounds so awful lol. I'd ask for it but I don't wanna get any ideas for squash matches.

Seriously if someone can find that match for me I would love you until tomorrow.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Dude that sounds so awful lol. I'd ask for it but I don't wanna get any ideas for squash matches.

Seriously if someone can find that match for me I would love you until tomorrow.

here

We return to ringside where Tazz and Joey Styles are waiting...

Tazz: We’d like to thank everyone very much as ECW is ready with their main event of the evening.

Joey Styles: It came down just exactly as JBL and Kurt Angle had wanted it to. Who is going to walk out the ECW champion at Armageddon, JBL or Kurt Angle?

Tazz: I don’t know Joey, but it’s going to be one hell of an interesting match seeing as both men are members of the Cabinet.

Joey Styles: Any idea what this whole Cabinet business is Tazz?

Tazz: Beats me Joey. Anyway, we’re wasting time aren’t we?

th_Kurt_Angle_1st_TNA_Titantron.gif

Kurt Angle’s music plays over the PA system as Kurt Angle raises up from under the entrance stage. Kurt Angle has his hoody on with an American flag draped over his shoulders. When Angle reveals the flag red, white, and blue pyro goes off and Kurt Angle looks back towards the entrance area and out walks Karen Angle. The two walk down the ramp as Angle hands the American flag to a stage hand. Angle continues running towards the ring. He stops and looks around the crowd as they boo. Angle enters the ring and removes his hoody handing it to his wife.

th_JBL_Titantron.gif

JBL’s music plays over the PA system as the limo of JBL comes out from backstage to boos from the crowd. The limo stops and the driver gets out and walks back towards the backdoor of he limo and opens it out pops the chief of staff, Orlando Jordan. Jordan steps forward as JBL steps out from the limo and wearing his warm up coat with the white towel around his neck and cowboy hat on his head. Orlando Jordan laughs and claps his hands as Kurt Angle is clapping to see JBL coming to the ring. Orlando Jordan enters the ring and so does JBL. Kurt Angle asks for a microphone while JBL gets one himself.

Kurt Angle: John, I must congratulate you for coming through with your… no our word. We both guaranteed since the beginning of this ECW title tournament that the cabinet would be in the ECW main event at Armageddon. Now, that we’re here, I really don’t know what we should do. Do you have any ideas on that John? I’m pretty sure these fans want to see us beat the hell out of each other and could careless who won the ECW championship, don’t you agree John?

JBL smiles as he begins to speak.

JBL: Kurt, you know you’re right. These fans want to see us put on a great match, but I don’t think they deserve it. So, I’ve devised a plan for this to work in our favor. We’ll do a little rock, paper, scissors like any normal business men and the loser of that will just lay down for the other. What do you say?

Kurt Angle smiles as the two of them put a fist out.

Kurt Angle & JBL: Rock! Paper! Scissors! Shoot!

JBL reveals his choice is paper as Kurt Angle reveals his choice is scissors. JBL has lost the game of rock, paper, scissors.

Joey Styles: What the hell is going on here, Tazz?

Tazz: I have no idea, Joey. It’s just so strange.

JBL smiles as he puts the microphone up to his mouth.

JBL: Well, I gotta give it to you Kurt. I lost fair and square enjoy championship reign and the cabinet will reign over ECW for all of 2009.

JBL removes his cowboy hat, warm up jacket, and towel from around his neck and hands it to Orlando Jordan as the referee finally rings the bell.

ECW_Titel.png

ECW MAIN EVENT

JohnLayfield.jpg
VS.
KurtAngle.jpg

As the bell rings JBL falls down to the canvas and Kurt Angle quickly falls down on top of JBL as the referee looks at Kurt and not wanting to count. Angle yells to the referee count and the referee reluctantly starts to count.

One…

Two…

Three!

Tony Chimel: Here is your winner and NEW ECW champion, Kurt Angle!

Tazz: What the hell was that?

Joey Styles: It was JBL laying down for his cabinet partner, Kurt Angle.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
here

We return to ringside where Tazz and Joey Styles are waiting...

Tazz: We’d like to thank everyone very much as ECW is ready with their main event of the evening.

Joey Styles: It came down just exactly as JBL and Kurt Angle had wanted it to. Who is going to walk out the ECW champion at Armageddon, JBL or Kurt Angle?

Tazz: I don’t know Joey, but it’s going to be one hell of an interesting match seeing as both men are members of the Cabinet.

Joey Styles: Any idea what this whole Cabinet business is Tazz?

Tazz: Beats me Joey. Anyway, we’re wasting time aren’t we?

th_Kurt_Angle_1st_TNA_Titantron.gif

Kurt Angle’s music plays over the PA system as Kurt Angle raises up from under the entrance stage. Kurt Angle has his hoody on with an American flag draped over his shoulders. When Angle reveals the flag red, white, and blue pyro goes off and Kurt Angle looks back towards the entrance area and out walks Karen Angle. The two walk down the ramp as Angle hands the American flag to a stage hand. Angle continues running towards the ring. He stops and looks around the crowd as they boo. Angle enters the ring and removes his hoody handing it to his wife.

th_JBL_Titantron.gif

JBL’s music plays over the PA system as the limo of JBL comes out from backstage to boos from the crowd. The limo stops and the driver gets out and walks back towards the backdoor of he limo and opens it out pops the chief of staff, Orlando Jordan. Jordan steps forward as JBL steps out from the limo and wearing his warm up coat with the white towel around his neck and cowboy hat on his head. Orlando Jordan laughs and claps his hands as Kurt Angle is clapping to see JBL coming to the ring. Orlando Jordan enters the ring and so does JBL. Kurt Angle asks for a microphone while JBL gets one himself.

Kurt Angle: John, I must congratulate you for coming through with your… no our word. We both guaranteed since the beginning of this ECW title tournament that the cabinet would be in the ECW main event at Armageddon. Now, that we’re here, I really don’t know what we should do. Do you have any ideas on that John? I’m pretty sure these fans want to see us beat the hell out of each other and could careless who won the ECW championship, don’t you agree John?

JBL smiles as he begins to speak.

JBL: Kurt, you know you’re right. These fans want to see us put on a great match, but I don’t think they deserve it. So, I’ve devised a plan for this to work in our favor. We’ll do a little rock, paper, scissors like any normal business men and the loser of that will just lay down for the other. What do you say?

Kurt Angle smiles as the two of them put a fist out.

Kurt Angle & JBL: Rock! Paper! Scissors! Shoot!

JBL reveals his choice is paper as Kurt Angle reveals his choice is scissors. JBL has lost the game of rock, paper, scissors.

Joey Styles: What the hell is going on here, Tazz?

Tazz: I have no idea, Joey. It’s just so strange.

JBL smiles as he puts the microphone up to his mouth.

JBL: Well, I gotta give it to you Kurt. I lost fair and square enjoy championship reign and the cabinet will reign over ECW for all of 2009.

JBL removes his cowboy hat, warm up jacket, and towel from around his neck and hands it to Orlando Jordan as the referee finally rings the bell.

ECW_Titel.png

ECW MAIN EVENT

JohnLayfield.jpg
VS.
KurtAngle.jpg

As the bell rings JBL falls down to the canvas and Kurt Angle quickly falls down on top of JBL as the referee looks at Kurt and not wanting to count. Angle yells to the referee count and the referee reluctantly starts to count.

One…

Two…

Three!

Tony Chimel: Here is your winner and NEW ECW champion, Kurt Angle!

Tazz: What the hell was that?

Joey Styles: It was JBL laying down for his cabinet partner, Kurt Angle.

I feel like that I should 'like' this post, but I really don't think I should. None the less that was pretty... interesting to say the least.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Women are the devil :p

But I'ma get myself back in trash talking shape once again. Get this ball rolling and show why... I am the face of Smackdown :D

As well as the UWF ;)

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Its such a huge contrast to me to being playing a serious character like Sheamus, and then turn around and play a joke character like 3MB haha.

Anyone else enjoying the Seth Rollins/Hogan thread? I think they went 3-3 and it was some good stuff.