Question About A House Show?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article10029319.shtml

The packages offer meet and greets with WWE wrestlers, photos with the WWE Championship, and exclusive merchandise.

The $599 Superstar Package lists: one ringside seat, a meet and greet, one photo with the WWE Championship, an exclusive limited edition chair, one exclusive snap back cap, a limited edition event poster, a commemorative VIP ticket holder, venue parking (where applicable), crowd free merchandise shopping area, and an on-site VIP concierge.

The $249 Enhanced VIP Package lists: one center ring lower bowl seat, a snap back cap, a limited edition event poster, a VIP ticket holder, venue parking where available, crowd free merchandise shopping, and on-site VIP concierge. Learn more about both packages at WWE.com.

Reactions: kayci

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
In regards to your what, Solidus, that info was already posted ^

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
His status is so up in the air, it's crazy. I miss him.
Have you (any of you) met any superstars?
I met JBL, Farooq, Terry Reynolds and another diva in Kuwait back when I was in the military.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
'sup bbygirl
AF0ph7R.gif

Reactions: Red Rain

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Hey, I am new here & thought this would be the right place to come to ask some questions.
I attended Battleground & the SmackDown following & as you all know you get first dibs on tickets.
Well, I bought tickets for a WWE Live event coming in February. They are VIP tickets. They aren't ringside, but they do say VIP & the 4th row. Ticketmaster said they would email me with what the VIP includes within a week of the event.
Have any of you had VIP to a house show? What does it include?
Is the VIP Experience Ringside tickets the only ones who get meet & greets?
I would just like to know what my VIP tix include.

Thank You In Advance!
http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-vip-experience-packages

This should help :)