Question About A House Show?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kayci

Jobber
Reaction score
I have been to a house show but I didnt buy the VIP tickets, they were selling them for £400 per ticket( not sure how that works out in dollars) They were advertising a meet and greet with some wrestlers but of course I dont think the people who bought the tickets could choose who they could meet
Hmmm. Interesting. Thank You!

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
So I did some looking around and from what I can gather the superstar package (with the meet and greet) is $600 each. The enhanced VIP is $250 each. You said you got 3 for $600? So I have no clue which you have. I can only presume you got a discount on the $250/each tickets down to $200 each for buying multiple (like they do discounts when you buy multiple WrestleMania travel packages)

Reactions: kayci

kayci

Jobber
Reaction score
So I did some looking around and from what I can gather the superstar package (with the meet and greet) is $600 each. The enhanced VIP is $250 each. You said you got 3 for $600? So I have no clue which you have. I can only presume you got a discount on the $250/each tickets down to $200 each for buying multiple (like they do discounts when you buy multiple WrestleMania travel packages)
Aww, thank you for looking around.
I have no idea either. I have been a fan for a long time, but have recently started going to events. Once I went, I was hooked and don't plan on missing any when they come to town! Lol

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Aww, thank you for looking around.
I have no idea either. I have been a fan for a long time, but have recently started going to events. Once I went, I was hooked and don't plan on missing any when they come to town! Lol

No problem, you could always just call either Ticketmaster or the arena and I'm sure they'd be able to tell you.

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
The only one they offered here in the UK was the £400 VIP experience, we did include a meet and greet with Superstars, a picture with the major title at the show which was Barrett with the IC title and other things that I dont remember at the moment

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
The only one they offered here in the UK was the £400 VIP experience, we did include a meet and greet with Superstars, a picture with the major title at the show which was Barrett with the IC title and other things that I dont remember at the moment

They didn't offer any when I went to the show up here, I guess they thought everyone up in the North can't afford them :lol1:

kayci

Jobber
Reaction score
No problem, you could always just call either Ticketmaster or the arena and I'm sure they'd be able to tell you.
I might have to! February isn't that far, but at the same time it is.
Thank you again!
It fun chatting with all of you, lol.
I might not be a stranger to this site.

kayci

Jobber
Reaction score
Maybe it is different depending on the location.

kayci

Jobber
Reaction score
If you don't get a meet and greet, you still might get a chance to touch Roman Reigns. I've been to house shows, but I'd rather get good tickets at a TV Event.
I am also going to RAW 2 days after my house show. First time going to a RAW. I hope it doesn't disappoint, lol. I'm excited.

Reactions: CM Punk

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Next show here is November, not sure if we're going yet. Hopefully Bryan might be back by then, he's currently advertised for the European tour

kayci

Jobber
Reaction score
Next show here is November, not sure if we're going yet. Hopefully Bryan might be back by then, he's currently advertised for the European tour
His status is so up in the air, it's crazy. I miss him.
Have you (any of you) met any superstars?

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
WWE do rip you off lol. I haven't been on a VIP experience, I can just about afford the cheap seats. I remember at the house show I went to, everyone in the cheap seats ran down to the bottom to try and high five all the wrestlers. From what I can remember, it was only Cody Rhodes and Goldust who actually did give everyone a high five lol. As for meeting them, your best bet is going to one of those superstar appearances which is usually at Toys R Us in the UK.