Official Cricket Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
if it were anyone else i'd tear them a new one for saying something like that. Smarten up Kylie :eek:

Kylie

Reaction score
Hey I'm an understandibly frustrated person Nick. But I realise I really need to shut up and enjoy the Aussie's winning so I'll be good. ;)

I do agree with you Ben about dropping Clarke. He has done nothing for the side in a long time and how he manages to lead I don't know. I'd also like to see Siddle back in the side at some point.

Kizza

Reaction score
clarke has captained well, but his batting has been abysmal.

Kylie

Reaction score
As a captain he needs to lead by example. Honestly it might be best if he was dropped so he can work on his form.

Did anyone else catch the game yesterday? England (I hate to admit) did very very well. Their huge start won them that game.

Kizza

Reaction score
caught bits of it, but not really.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Missed basically all this ODI series really, but I managed to catch an hour of the 4th and when those dismissals of KP & Bell happened, I was really expecting the worst to happen.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Re: Babe Request Section

anyone got the video of "miss kitty" tit flash at armeggeddon 99?

or ROSA MENDEZ using the Shake weight.... (with photo shopped cum all over her mexican face)