Official Cricket Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
you can take Beau Casson.

side note, how much must it suck to be him? gets dropped from the aussie side for no reason, gets dropped from nsw b/c his confidence got destroyed from the aussie axing then he got chronic fatigue or a disease similar to that now he's like 4th in line for nsw behind Hauritz, Smith and O'Keefe.

Kizza

Reaction score
It's almost a crime. He's been made the scapegoat for the failings of the batsmen.

But, we'll take him. You can have Dan Cullen. Fair trade, no?

???

Banned
Reaction score
you can take Beau Casson.

side note, how much must it suck to be him? gets dropped from the aussie side for no reason, gets dropped from nsw b/c his confidence got destroyed from the aussie axing then he got chronic fatigue or a disease similar to that now he's like 4th in line for nsw behind Hauritz, Smith and O'Keefe.

He also got brought up to the Aussie side for no reason. I never understood why they picked him but it's better than BEER (awesome name tho).

???

Banned
Reaction score
I remember when he used to play for NSW and he was playing us at the MCG, there was one over where it took him halfway through to work out he was bowling with his hat on.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
lmfao @ SA. nice going to hand us the win :lmao

Kizza

Reaction score
What, making 300+ and still almost losing?

Top job against a pretty bad team bro.

Looking at the teams, you should have beaten us by a lot more. Bollinger, Lee, Hauritz, Clark and O'Keefe couldn't keep us below 300? Lol.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
you guys needed what, 9 runs off 10 balls with 4 wickets in hand and you still choked. North Sydney Oval is fucking tiny bro, 300 is almost the minimum you have to get there.

Kizza

Reaction score
Choked is what the better teams do in winning situations. New South Wales is easily a better team than South Australia is. So we didn't choke at all.

If 300 is easy, then how did you only make that against our pathetic attack?

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
your batting lineup was just as good as ours, especially in a one dayer.

???

Banned
Reaction score
Failing to get 9 runs off 10 balls is choking Kiz.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
tbf its not as bad as a team I played a few weeks ago. we hit 271 off 47 overs and they were 7/268 off 65 overs (its a 70 over per side match) and we took 3/0 to win it by 3 runs :lmao

???

Banned
Reaction score
A similar thing happened with my team last year RUSH when the other team had four wickets in hand and needed five runs, only for one of their batsmen to run out two of his partners, letting us bowl out their number ten and eleven batsmen to pick up the win. I almost felt embarrassed for the guy.

Wrong. We weren't favourites.

Geelong 2008 is choking. South Australia losing isn't.

From that stage of the match you are. That's practically an unbeatable position and yet you still managed to lose. That's choking.

Kizza

Reaction score
But it's not unbeatable. It's never a certainty from that position.

If it was 1-3, then yes, but 9 from 10? Hardly.

Get your VCE results today btw?