NFL Regular Season Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
Eli gonna get Coughlin fired here...waiting for him to scream at him like he did the punter last week.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
hey Merry Chuckmas you must be feeling like shit now.

SAL

Reaction score
Still see the Packers beating them next week, even if there playing there starters...Bears are good, but there not first round bye good, would put money on them being one and done in the playoffs.

Bears and the Packers are two teams who have little problem finding ways to lose. So I wouldn't want to wager either way on that one.

Ben

Reaction score
Screw running using up some of the clock, let's just pass the ball and run up the score :lol:

Baller

Reaction score
Of course the G-Men lose when i need to them to win. Coughlin is gonna get fired now and Cowher will go there instead of miami. :(

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Packers gonna get another coach fired, or maybe Eli will :lmao

Reid

Reaction score
Lol chargers.

Rodgers is making the Giants defense his bitch right now.

Reid

Reaction score
Giants defense has imploded that's 66 points in 5 qtrs.

Baller

Reaction score
23 interceptions on the year for Eli, 28 turnovers. That's brutal. Its amazing they got a record over .500 with that at QB.

Baller

Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS CAROLINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Officially you have won the #1 overall pick in the draft, which means Andrew Luck will be heading there most likely.

Reid

Reaction score
Eli just don't give a shit anymore, throwing them picks. seriously, if they didn't turn it over so much, they'd be a lot better team.

Ben

Reaction score
Eli was doing his best Favre impersonation today. Good win for the Packers...don't think Coughlin get's the axe before the season is over, but there's a good chance he won't be back next year.