NFL Regular Season Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Truth

Reaction score
Fight League

Well I'm bored as hell sometimes at home and I came up with a fight league of my own. When I'm in the shower i picture the fights in my mind and ****, so here our my competitors. Feel free if you have one or just make one after reading this to post they pictures.

[Rules:]
1. Arenas as of now consist of the lot (parking lot infront of a beatdown recording company building), the beach, roof top(ontop of the roof of a crappy apartment complex), and the fac (meat factory). More will be bought soon.

2. One belt, no weight limits, no rules...except to groin shots. First one to tap or be knocked out loses....no TKO's, and no refs.

Massacre Beatdown Champion
200px-Nathanjones.jpg

Jerimiah O'Brien

FEA1DaddyYankee_L.jpg

Slash

(50 Cent)
Twenty Five

QuintonJackson.jpg

Mobbsta

69850_scarface6.jpg

Da Boss

(more to enter)

Soulpower

Now I don't know what this is all about, but I have to say it.... Daddy Yankee for the win!

oneofakind

Reaction score
I agree with soulpower Daddy Yankee will dominate. And not to make this sound gay or anything but you think about guys scrapping when your in the shower..... just kidding man, thats where all the creative stuff happens. There and on the pooper

Truth

Reaction score
Ah now those are just pictures of the people its not really them. Plus Daddy Yankee would get destryoed in a fight with either Nathan Jones or Quinton Jackson...Al PAcino well hes like 80. But yeah its not realyl them its just htere pictures, hence why I have different names underneath.

Ben

Reaction score
Discuss your favorite NFL team here, also the place for all news

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Can't wait for the Steelers/Ravens game. Very important game for the division and a must win for the Ravens imo.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Eagles are now 8-4 and the ball is now in the NY Giants court.

Another reason to root against the Giants this week is to keep the dream of the Redskins going 9-7 alive. If they do, and McNabb takes at least 70% of the snaps at QB, the Eagles will get their 3rd round pick instead of their 4th.

MrMister

Reaction score
I still hate the Eagles. Dallas still sucks. What a disaster of a season.

Eagles vs. Ravens in the Super Bowl. Book it. I had NO, but that was pre Vick.

What I find weird is that my intense hatred for the Eagles has lessened. I can't explain this peculiar phenomenon.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I still hate the Eagles. Dallas still sucks. What a disaster of a season.

Eagles vs. Ravens in the Super Bowl. Book it. I had NO, but that was pre Vick.

What I find weird is that my intense hatred for the Eagles has lessened. I can't explain this peculiar phenomenon.
Can't help but kind of route for Vick in a sense is probably why. Guy is just more fun to watch than ever. Green Bay/Ravens was my original pick for the super bowl, and I think I'm gonna stick with that.

MrMister

Reaction score
Yeah it's totally Vick. Dude is just amazing. It's impossible for me not to like him. I also should hate DeSean Jackson, but I don't.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Question is now will the Eagles be smart and make sure he stays an Eagle or will they be dumb and stay with the idea that Kolb is the future.

MrMister

Reaction score
Man that would indeed be monumentally dumb to not go with Vick. As much as I dislike the Eagles, they've stayed really good for a long time now. It's gonna be Vick from here on out.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
If they somehow did let him go I say he goes to Minny if Brett finally decides to retire already. If I was Vick however I'd def would want to stay in Philly. Those weapons he has just really fit his game perfectly (speed)

MrMister

Reaction score
The Vikings would be the last place I'd want to go if I were him. Well Denver actually but...

Jackson, Maclin, and McCoy are serious threats with Vick. Add in Avant and Celek if they'd be more reliable catching the ball. I've seen a lot of Eagles games this year and those two need to step up, especially Celek. Supposedly he's had a wrist injury or some shit.