NFL Regular Season Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MrMister

Reaction score
There's no more George Teagues on Dallas Jack.

Teague was the guy that defended the Star and knocked the shit outta TO (of course the Niners won that game but that's neither here nor there...).

Even though I hate the Eagles, I kinda smirked at his antics. The way you keep people from doing that is tackling them of course.

Don Draper

Reaction score
As a Jets fan I wouldn't have to worry about the players not tackling, if they miss a lower ranking coach will just trip the guy for them.

MrMister

Reaction score
Of course you'd have to keep hiring strength coaches but it's a sound tactic methinks.

Reid

Reaction score
they had to suspend one of their other coaches i heard. Not sure if it was the same coach.

MrMister

Reaction score
Yeah he got suspended indefinitely. Apparently the jackass told the other guys to make a wall to fuck with the Dolphin gunner. So it was premeditated and not a spur of the moment thing. I hope Rex didn't have anything to do with it or I'll be forced to hate him like I hate Buddy.

SAL

Reaction score
Even if he did have something to do with it (which I suspect is the case) it's pretty much impossible to hate Rex!

Oh, we don't have any problem with cheating anymore? Cool! Hey everyone, stop hating this guy:

bill-belichick.jpg

MrMister

Reaction score
If he's anything like Buddy then he did have something to do with it.

Buddy is one shady motherfucker. I'm sure Rex will make me laugh at some point and I won't be able to hate him.

Bill makes me laugh too, so I only joke about his cheating. Bill's dry humor is fucking great.

MrMister

Reaction score
Bill is a comedic genius. The only time I didn't like the guy is when he ran away after losing the Super Bowl to the Giants.

Ditka and Bill Walsh are the best though.

MrMister

Reaction score
I've seen some clips of Walsh in offensive meetings. Dude was funny and extremely foul mouthed behind closed doors. Great stuff.

And yeah he helped change the way the game is played.

Reid

Reaction score
Ditka is awesome, i love watching the videos of him ranting, especially the "This is your iq buddy,zero" one.