NFL Regular Season Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
Yeah, seriously. Just because he didn't start one game doesn't mean he has to retire. Plenty of starters get injured, streak or no streak.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I mean I def think he's done now after this year or even possible that he shuts it down this year, but until he actually does these experts need to chill.

Dejay11chris20134

Reaction score
I think Favre has threw his last NFL pass, and I know some people think he might play again this season, but I just cannot see it happening.

SAL

Reaction score
I hope his arm falls off into a vat of acid, and he jumps in after it.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
I know I am joining in all late and all but haha sue me well not really I'm poor anyway Falcon fan as you see from my sig lol. Can't wait to see how the Falcons do once they make the playoffs I know they are so gonna make it.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I hope his arm falls off into a vat of acid, and he jumps in after it.
Was waiting on you to chime on this :lol:

As far as the Falcons goes I at least see them getting to the NFC championship game. Superbowl I don't know yet but this is as good of a chance they have had at it in a long time.

MrMister

Reaction score
Vick stands in the way of the Falcons getting to the Super Bowl. Eagles vs. Falcons in the playoffs. It's just gotta happen.

Reid

Reaction score
Saints and the Eagles stand in the Falcons way. For being the defending champs, t he Saints have flown under the radar.

Hope the 49ers can pull out a win tommorow.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
Vick stands in the way of the Falcons getting to the Super Bowl. Eagles vs. Falcons in the playoffs. It's just gotta happen.

Well the only difference this time will be Matt Ryan will be in the game this time so he might could lead them to a win if that game was to happen again. All I ask for at the most if the NFC Championship if we get that :) Then I'm gonna be happy. Yeah Falcons got one already but come on :/ I was young at the time.

MrMister

Reaction score
Saints and the Eagles stand in the Falcons way. For being the defending champs, t he Saints have flown under the radar.

Hope the 49ers can pull out a win tommorow.

Definitely. I just mentioned Vick and the Eagles because of the history Vick has. That's just too good not happen.

Well the only difference this time will be Matt Ryan will be in the game this time so he might could lead them to a win if that game was to happen again. All I ask for at the most if the NFC Championship if we get that :) Then I'm gonna be happy. Yeah Falcons got one already but come on :/ I was young at the time.

I'm not saying the Eagles would win. It'd be in Atlanta most likely. I'm not sure if that would favor the Falcons or the Eagles more though.

Reid

Reaction score
It would be in the Falcons favor, Ryans 18-1 or something there.

MrMister

Reaction score
Aye I'm aware of the Falcons' success at home. But if there is any team that could pierce that aura of "invincibility" it would be Vick and his Eagles. Vick owned that stadium too at one point. I don't think he had Ryan's success, but he's familiar with the place.

Then there's the fact that neither of these teams have been in huge games yet. It's one thing to win regular seasons games consistently, and that is impressive, but it's another animal entirely to win a huge playoff game.

Reid

Reaction score
plus Deshawn Jackson scares me as a receiver. dudes a big play waiting to happen.

MrMister

Reaction score
Yeah man. When he caught that out vs. Dallas and Jenkins missed and Jackson ran free...I knew that fucker was gone, gimpy ankle and all.

Dude will kill you.

Don Draper

Reaction score
Jackson is a great player and I loved when he scored on Dallas and slowly fell in to the endzone. Why didn't a Dallas player knock him the fuck out for that?