NCAA Football Season 2014-2015

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
:lol1:

How's this: I expect the team to look a lot better but still wind up 5-7 because our schedule's pretty ridiculous. :eek:tunga: And while there's a lot of hotshot recruits that sound like they're fun to watch, but recent years have taught me to be skeptical. Damn you Lane Kiffin!

Oh, and Auburn for the national title, winning 4+ games via fluky double-swat TD's.
Welcome to College Football post 2000

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I miss when college football was still entertaining.

Reactions: Red Rain

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I miss when College Football was college football, not 'slurp up to the next big thing who will turn out to be a bust in the big leagues'.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
USC CB and Captain Josh Shaw is out indefinitely with a high ankle sprain after saving his nephew from drowning.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I cant wait for Michigan State and Oregon to play each other. A true offence vs defense battle

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So yesterday I posted a report about USC CB Shaw spraining an ankle saving his nephew from drowning.. Allegedly he jumped from a second story balcony and sprained BOTH of his ankles doing so.. He is looking to miss the first couple weeks of the start of his senior season..Today it seems USC has received SEVERAL calls questioning the validity of Shaw's story and now it seems like an investigation is coming into play.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
So yesterday I posted a report about USC CB Shaw spraining an ankle saving his nephew from drowning.. Allegedly he jumped from a second story balcony and sprained BOTH of his ankles doing so.. He is looking to miss the first couple weeks of the start of his senior season..Today it seems USC has received SEVERAL calls questioning the validity of Shaw's story and now it seems like an investigation is coming into play.
Since its USC they'll dress the story as if he threw his nephew in the toilet first and then went to go after him.
He was paid to it, so they're going to suspend him and the team a bowl game this year.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
USC Captain CB Josh Shaw has been suspended indefinitely by the team due to his admission that how he suffered his pair of broken ankles was a complete fabrication.. they did not discuss how he actually sustained the injuries.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
First games of the NCAA season tonight, #21 Texas A&M vs #9 S.C. Gamecocks at 6pm ET... Boise State vs #18 Ole Miss at 8pm ET... Weber State vs #19 Arizona State...
Probably only going to watch the game at 6 because the other ones should pretty much be blowouts and I'd rather watch the backups and rookies finish off their preseasons to see who makes the final cuts.